Have You Ever Wondered Why No Fox Talking Head...

For me homosexuality is not a phobia but a disgust, I see it as dysfunction that I do not honestly like it makes me uncomfortable to see two people of the same sex together and I'm not alone with that kind of feeling and I find that we are forced to lives with it.

I think it’s creepy too but I dont begrudge or judge people on their personal lives but I certainly don’t fear it LOL. Leftists have no idea what a true phobia really is.
I agree, but hey it's still human beings, we can not judge the fact that two people love each other but well above all before it was left in the bedroom in the private.

I think flaunting anything is stupid. Whether it’s sexuality, religion, etc. Well except for sports gear during a sporting event.

Try wearing a Yankees jersey to a game at Fenway and then sit out in the bleachers. That's about as "stupid" as you could possibly get! :)

I must be very brave! I wore an Auburn shirt in the parent section of a Florida-Georgia game, and I sat with the opposing coaches family wearing my Auburn gear at a Georgia Tech game. (I got the tickets from the offensive coordinator's son who was my school's football coach that I shared a classroom with!)
pretty brave for a trump voter, at least. not as brave as trump was for hiring a doctor to claim he had bone spurs, but still, pretty brave. trump was right to mock mccain for not being brave enough to dodge the draft.

has ever questioned the patriotism of nuns who cover their heads in some sort of mystical religious adherence to the inherent inferiority of females according to their faith? Me, neither. Can you say "islamaphobia?" sure, i knew you could.

54520302_2306669386020881_17524042093297664_n.jpg

Gotta watch out for those nuns, Mr. Jones! A bunch of terrorists everyone of them! (Eye Roll)
you kinda miss the point, dummy. muslim women, about one out of 10 million might have ever committed any terrorist act in their life, who choose to wear a hibab or whatever are just as patriotic or holy or constitutional as any nun who chooses to wear a habit or whatever they were on their head for basically the same reason...get it, stupid? you are as clueless and islamophobic as Judge Pirro and other trump stooges who can see a splinter in a muslim's eye, while ignoring the telephone pole sticking out of yours. Capisce, dumbass?
Conservatives act as if a woman wears a hijab they must be hiding something

How many innocent children are murdered in the US or with the other 1.5 billion Muslims in the world?

My issue is the word “phobia”. What Leftist bullshit is this? I neither fear nor cower to Islam. Fact is in every mostly Islamic country women are treated as 2nd class citizens, they hate dogs and apostasy is punishable by death as is being gay. Not exactly modern values.

Seems conservatives have a phobia about something as inane as a hijab

Prove it. Phobia means FEAR. I dislike You but I do not fear you whatsoever. Stop posting lies.

FEAR seems to be the base of it

Conservatives FEAR Muslims will impose Sharia across the land
They FEAR Peaceful Muslims are really terrorists
They FEAR Muslim women who wear hijab
---------------------------------I have No FEAR , if i am still here i want to see the 'millenials' get all fecked up by 'sharia' RWinger .
Sharia is a boogey man to conservatives

I think flaunting anything is stupid. Whether it’s sexuality, religion, etc. Well except for sports gear during a sporting event.

Try wearing a Yankees jersey to a game at Fenway and then sit out in the bleachers. That's about as "stupid" as you could possibly get! :)

As a Red Sox fan who lives in Boston....I welcome them...he he he

I managed Jillian's at one time, Azog...nothing more "fun" than a Red Sox - Yankees homestand!

Nice!!! Cool pool place too just pricey.

Boston is pricey. Too many sin taxes! Liberals don't want anyone having fun unless they pay the price!

Minimal land so yeah all real estate is super expensive

I think it’s creepy too but I dont begrudge or judge people on their personal lives but I certainly don’t fear it LOL. Leftists have no idea what a true phobia really is.
I agree, but hey it's still human beings, we can not judge the fact that two people love each other but well above all before it was left in the bedroom in the private.

I must be very brave! I wore an Auburn shirt in the parent section of a Florida-Georgia game, and I sat with the opposing coaches family wearing my Auburn gear at a Georgia Tech game. (I got the tickets from the offensive coordinator's son who was my school's football coach that I shared a classroom with!)
pretty brave for a trump voter, at least. not as brave as trump was for hiring a doctor to claim he had bone spurs, but still, pretty brave. trump was right to mock mccain for not being brave enough to dodge the draft.

Brave people use capital letters.

My issue is the word “phobia”. What Leftist bullshit is this? I neither fear nor cower to Islam. Fact is in every mostly Islamic country women are treated as 2nd class citizens, they hate dogs and apostasy is punishable by death as is being gay. Not exactly modern values.

Prove it. Phobia means FEAR. I dislike You but I do not fear you whatsoever. Stop posting lies.

---------------------------------I have No FEAR , if i am still here i want to see the 'millenials' get all fecked up by 'sharia' RWinger .

Sharia is illogical to logical human beings as in Sharia a woman’s word is worthless. You are very uneducated and keep showing that fact over and over.

Sharia is illogical to logical human beings as in Sharia a woman’s word is worthless. You are very uneducated and keep showing that fact over and over.

So what does that have to do with the Great people of the US if Islamic countries practice Sharia?

So what does that have to do with the Great people of the US if Islamic countries practice Sharia?

Because privately in their homes Sharia exists. All you have to do is Google it to find numerous examples of it. Arranged marriages, women afraid to speak out, severe punishment for apostasy. It does not correlate with US values. This is not a phobia but a dislike, there is a huge difference. Once again your lack of education and knowledge is evident.

Because privately in their homes Sharia exists. All you have to do is Google it to find numerous examples of it. Arranged marriages, women afraid to speak out, severe punishment for apostasy. It does not correlate with US values. This is not a phobia but a dislike, there is a huge difference. Once again your lack of education and knowledge is evident.
So people are allowed to have their own rules in their own homes?

Many religious followers voluntarily submit to the rules of their religion

Ever see the Amish? Mormons, Orthodox Jews, fundamentalist Christians

Do you “dislike” them too?

Because privately in their homes Sharia exists. All you have to do is Google it to find numerous examples of it. Arranged marriages, women afraid to speak out, severe punishment for apostasy. It does not correlate with US values. This is not a phobia but a dislike there is a huge difference. Once again your lack of education and knowledge is evident.

Mormons are tough but apostasy is not punishable by death and their radical sect doesn’t blow shit up. With Orthodox Jews a word of a woman equals that of a man so if a man strikes that woman her word is not discounted like it is in Sharia. Also only under Sharia is apostasy punishable by death, again. Being gay is punishable by death. Where those other religions are too rigorous IMO, Islam and Sharia takes that to a whole new level.

Any religion that punishes those who want to leave it by death is bad. I am guessing even you would agree with that.

------------------------------------------- simply shows how 'muslims' think and a good example of what they do in their home lands . [google , the killing of Fahrkunda] Why any American or Westerner would want to import that thinking and 'shariah' practices to the USA or Western lands is pretty stupid . Oh well , only time will tell , i say that foolish inclusive people will get what you deserve RWinger .

Because privately in their homes Sharia exists. All you have to do is Google it to find numerous examples of it. Arranged marriages, women afraid to speak out, severe punishment for apostasy. It does not correlate with US values. This is not a phobia but a dislike there is a huge difference. Once again your lack of education and knowledge is evident.

Mormons are tough but apostasy is not punishable by death and their radical sect doesn’t blow shit up. With Orthodox Jews a word of a woman equals that of a man so if a man strikes that woman her word is not discounted like it is in Sharia. Also only under Sharia is apostasy punishable by death, again. Being gay is punishable by death. Where those other religions are too rigorous IMO, Islam and Sharia takes that to a whole new level.

Any religion that punishes those who want to leave it by death is bad. I am guessing even you would agree with that.
You are going goofy on me again

In the US, Nobody can practice Sharia in their home and stone someone to death

If they are having marital problems they can choose to go to a local cleric instead of US courts

'somalis' in Minnesota would prefer 'sharia' and the same 'somali' muslims send reinforcements to Americas enemy called 'isis' in the middle east . These 'somalis' in Minnesota vote and so they agitate and vote in 'shariah advocates' like 'ilham omar' and that other musims chick 'tilib' or similar . USA is importing their own 'fifth column' RWinger .

'somalis' in Minnesota would prefer 'sharia' and the same 'somali' muslims send reinforcements to Americas enemy called 'isis' in the middle east . These 'somalis' in Minnesota vote and so they agitate and vote in 'shariah advocates' like 'ilham omar' and that other musims chick 'tilib' or similar . USA is importing their own 'fifth column' RWinger .
Now I’m skeered

Within their communities they can use religious law to resolve civil issues

Above that we have this thing called a Constitution

You are going goofy on me again

In the US, Nobody can practice Sharia in their home and stone someone to death

If they are having marital problems they can choose to go to a local cleric instead of US courts

Idiot. Yes they can and they do and it is not reported many times and when it is the news is horrific.

Chicago protest against Sharia law outnumbered by counter-protesters
American Muslim Women and Domestic Violence
Islamic Law Is Alive and Well in the U.S.
Trump’s ‘Honor Killing’ Tracking System Could Exacerbate Domestic Violence
https://nypost.com/2017/05/20/middle-eastern-savagery-is-seeping-through-americas-borders/
https://www.rachelwahba.com/single-post/2017/02/16/Sharia-Law-Legal-Abuse-of-Girls-and-Women

That's a really stupid take. The Bible doesn't tell Nuns and Priests to murder innocent children in the name of Allah.
No, and neither does the Koran tell muslims to kill people. Any more than all the old testament laws that are no longer believed by 98% of all Christians, even the fake Christians like you who support Trump.
---------------------------------- trying to change topics eh Jones ??
how do you figure,
Gotta watch out for those nuns, Mr. Jones! A bunch of terrorists everyone of them! (Eye Roll)
you kinda miss the point, dummy. muslim women, about one out of 10 million might have ever committed any terrorist act in their life, who choose to wear a hibab or whatever are just as patriotic or holy or constitutional as any nun who chooses to wear a habit or whatever they were on their head for basically the same reason...get it, stupid? you are as clueless and islamophobic as Judge Pirro and other trump stooges who can see a splinter in a muslim's eye, while ignoring the telephone pole sticking out of yours. Capisce, dumbass?
You are not ashamed to say that Muslim women are well treated and they are not forced to wear a hibab?
and you don't think a whole bunch of allegedly christian women are denied equality and mistreated in allegedly christian churches? read the news, much? i am not defending islam, or bashing christianity, but i am bashing islamaphobic trump stooges who do hate all muslims for the actions of a relative few.

You are doing an incredibly lousy job of it!
coming from you, i take that as a compliment. you might find that if you go back and finish junior high, you might can almost read and understand what is being stated in a discussion and actually contribute a point of view, instead of just posting a dumbass attempt at insulting your superiors. aim high, sonny.

I just happen to agree with you, but you are lousing up the argument with an exceptional talent!

Well, considering absolutely none of your fantasy happened, why don't you return to reality for once?

i prefer you to be you usual 'dhimmi like' and accepting self as i watch to see what happens as time rolls on . CONSTITUTION ,You lefties neither support or respect the Constitution RWinger .

Forum List

Back