Have you got your Pelosi payoff money yet?

Got mine yesterday.

Just curious, what do you plan to do with yours?

Then you had an adjusted gross income last year of under 75 grand. Which begs the question: Why were you so thrilled with Trump's Tax Cut for Paris Hilton which cost us 400 billion more than this did? Hopefully you are enjoying your new muffler. ;)
Because I know dozens of people who got their careers back.
Try leaving your apartment once in a while.

Got mine yesterday.

You've refused it, right?

Hell no! After all the taxes I paid over my life, I'll take any chance to legally get part of it back. Especially when they're giving it to illegals and prisoners.

Oh gee what a convenient justification. You know single working moms on food stamps pay payroll taxes. In fact any worker pays at least payroll taxes. Stop pretending you’re special.

You're such a fucking commie lair. Illegals working off the books don't pay shit in federal income or payroll taxes. But the commie bitch is sending them money, I'll be happy to take any more she cares to send my way. Suck on that propagandist.

Lol only your dumbass is talking about illegals. Illegals don’t qualify for food stamps idiot. We are talking about citizens on food stamps.

You might be talking about citizens on food stamps now, but it hasn't been motioned till you just did it. You might want to stop mixing the rubbing alcohol with that boxed wine for the extra kick. You're getting more demented than quid pro joe.

Got mine yesterday.

Then you had an adjusted gross income last year of under 75 grand. Which begs the question: Why were you so thrilled with Trump's Tax Cut for Paris Hilton which cost us 400 billion more than this did? Hopefully you are enjoying your new muffler. ;)

Nah, I take home a bit more than that. And the only ones around here that needs mufflers are you commies.

Got mine yesterday.

Because I know dozens of people who got their careers back.
Try leaving your apartment once in a while.

Not me, I stayed comfortably retired.,

Just in case people don't realize it Joe Biden and the Democrats are not paying you this $1400.00 dollars out of there own pocket it is coming from the taxes we the taxpayers pay. In short they are giving you back some of the money they too from you to begin with.

Wrong. Money comes from deficit spending that someone at some point will probably have to pay, but has not yet.

Got mine yesterday.

Just curious, what do you plan to do with yours?.

I don't get anything unless I could figure out how to take off almost $80k from our adjusted gross income.

$19,500 403B...$19,500 401k...$41,000 529? lol screw that.

Last edited:
Just in case people don't realize it Joe Biden and the Democrats are not paying you this $1400.00 dollars out of there own pocket it is coming from the taxes we the taxpayers pay. In short they are giving you back some of the money they too from you to begin with.
Unlike with "tax cut" economics where only the Rich get richer?

Got mine yesterday.

I don't get anything unless I could figure out how to take off almost $80k from our adjusted gross income.

How's it feel to be one of the rich? Pretty good under Trump I bet, just wait on the new tax code, you'll love it even more. LMAO

Got mine yesterday.

How's it feel to be one of the rich? Pretty good under Trump I bet, just wait on the new tax code, you'll love it even more. LMAO

I'm not rich and If you depend on a President to do well in life then you are doing it wrong.

And just speaking generally about Trump years as far as people being better off....lets just say no one was tired of winning by the time that assclown left office.

Last edited:
Got mine yesterday.

I'm not rich and If you depend on a President to do well in life then you are doing it wrong.

And just speaking generally about Trump years as far as people being better off....lets just say no one was tired of winning by the time that assclown left office.

Objective standards are irrelevant to your commie masters. You only need to have a bit more than the large voting block that has a bit less for the commies to pick your pockets. I'm not poor, haven't lost a dime due to covid, yet the commies saw fit to send me welfare. And they are going to make you pay for it. Go figure.

Other than the rich get richer part yes it's pretty much the same the very slight difference being with the tax cuts they are not taking your money and then pretending like giving some of it back to you is some noble sacrifice on their part.

Other than the rich get richer part yes it's pretty much the same the very slight difference being with the tax cuts they are not taking your money and then pretending like giving some of it back to you is some noble sacrifice on their part.
Except for the part where the Rich get richer and the People get to pay back the Debt.

Except for the part where the Rich get richer and the People get to pay back the Debt.
Would that be the same people who get to pay back the debt all this stimulus spending is also creating? The people pay for all the debt the government runs up no matter which party is doing it or what they are doing it for it's amusing how people on both sides think the debt stops when it's the party they support running it up.

Forum List

Back