Have you grasped the hidden message behind McCains choices to speak at his funeral?

It is clear to me that he wanted to send a message of unity and bipartisanship. A last shot at the hardcore partisanship that often cripples our nation.

A noble effort but as you all know it will fall on deaf ears as shown by this very forum.

Farewell to a man who served his nation with honor and the utmost integrity.
Perhaps it’s more than one message?

Democrats and a few Republicans will unite against a despot?

America has always been great and the people that say it wasn’t don’t like America?

Why are Ivonka and Jared there?

Now can you see why they saved Obama for last?

Perhaps Trump wasn’t there because he thought golf was more important?

When Trump fully exposes and rounds up the plotters of the Failed coup, will any democrat come out against using the power of US intel agencies against a political presidential opponent or do they all have the pedophile ceremony tapes holding them back and keeping them silent?

Using the memorial service of a military man...to criticize the Commander in Chief? I have a problem with that.

The Washington establishment has no shame. Trump, an outsider won the presidential election defeating all the Washington establishment's candidates and this has pissed them off to no end.

Using the memorial service of a military man...to criticize the Commander in Chief? I have a problem with that.

The Washington establishment has no shame. Trump, an outsider won the presidential election defeating all the Washington establishment's candidates and this has pissed them off to no end.

Trump has to expose them and take them all out; he has no fucking choice

Trump has forced the Washington establishment to openly demonstrate their contempt for the American people. Contempt, the feeling that a person or a thing is beneath consideration, worthless, or deserving scorn. All these politicians and their pals in the media, this is what they really think of the American people. How dare the people vote for Trump vs their bought and paid for establishment candidate.

Not inviting palin proved the classlessness of who they are

Palin has run down McCain's staff for the last 10 years for not realizing she was stupid.

But I think they probably should have invited her.

You just proved my point. You said trump needs to let it go and not be petty. Read your post, idiot. You ARE trump

Trump has forced the Washington establishment to openly demonstrate their contempt for the American people. Contempt, the feeling that a person or a thing is beneath consideration, worthless, or deserving scorn. All these politicians and their pals in the media, this is what they really think of the American people. How dare the people vote for Trump vs their bought and paid for establishment candidate.
That’s how RINO’s and Democrats feel about the people. Trump is different.

Exactly. RINO's and Democrats think they own Washington and government and the people should just shut up and do as they are told by the elite ruling class and government. Can you imagine how bad it would be if we didn't have the Constitution to protect us from these politician assholes?

Exactly. RINO's and Democrats think they own Washington and government and the people should just shut up and do as they are told by the elite ruling class and government. Can you imagine how bad it would be if we didn't have the Constitution to protect us from these politician assholes?
It would be like the former Soviet Union where Communist Party members were the ruling class.

...Vindictive family...
Uhhhh... yeah... sure... that's why Ivanka and Jared were invited, and why Pence spoke the previous day. Not.

...Megan threw barbs at trump during the funeral...
Only a vile, lewd, crude, oafish, boorish, crying, lying demagogic autocrat-wannabe would draw such criticism at a time of such profound grief.

...her probable next move will be to change parties and run for office. Cindy will work behind the scenes. They aren't done screwing republicans.
Unlikely. More probably, she will work alongside legions of other Republicans to take back their party from the lowlife at its head.

When Trump fully exposes and rounds up the plotters of the Failed coup, will any democrat come out against using the power of US intel agencies against a political presidential opponent or do they all have the pedophile ceremony tapes holding them back and keeping them silent?

Guy, the coup won't "fail". Trump's popularity is at a new low and even Republicans are getting tired of his shit.

Not to worry, you can all pretend you never supported him, like you did with Bush and Nixon.

Guy, the coup won't "fail". Trump's popularity is at a new low and even Republicans are getting tired of his shit.

Not to worry, you can all pretend you never supported him, like you did with Bush and Nixon.

Hey Joe, what is this now for you, about the 11,756th prediction from you in 19 months that Trump's goose is cooked, he's spiraling down in flames and that the whole nation is about to chuck him any day now? Guess what? Don't hold your breath waiting for it to happen. But thanks for admitting there is a coup. That's as good as an admission that all the Trump-bashing is media driven and not real.

Yeah. How right you were last time hillary was going to romp. Wait, you werent ..

It is clear to me that he wanted to send a message of unity and bipartisanship. A last shot at the hardcore partisanship that often cripples our nation.

A noble effort but as you all know it will fall on deaf ears as shown by this very forum.

Farewell to a man who served his nation with honor and the utmost integrity.

Well said. He is a vanishing breed. I was listening to some of the speeches at his funeral. Mitch McConnel ... don't like him...but, after listening to him, he was choking back tears...I have a new found respect.

I think we are in for worse times. The Democrats seem to be having their Tea Party moment, with a shift sharply left. Will bipartisan become a 4 letter word?

The good breed done vanished, he's the sorry cur-breed after that. Thank God I was raised by the real people. McCain never stormed Normandy and had his buddy's legs blown off right in front of his face, ok?

We gotta get back to the real America or else she's lost, and all our ancestors died in vain.

I don't like idea of that happening.

Last edited:

McCain never earned any respect from the left. They only showed "respect" when it suited their agenda, nothing more. When it didn't, they considered him senile, a war criminal or worse.

McCain never earned any respect from the left. They only showed "respect" when it suited their agenda, nothing more. When it didn't, they considered him senile, a war criminal or worse.

I always respected him.

Forum List

Back