🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Have you had this experience in dealing with the left?

Having morals and principles is now called Homophobia.

Wanting to have fair and honest elections is now called racism.

Wanting national security is now called Islamophobia.

Don't ever again confuse morals and principles with bigotry and prejudice - they do not comport.
Oh the hipocracy.

You call it thusly when it's a Christian, then turn around and ignore it totally when a Muslim not only repeats that sentiment, but hangs gays and chops off the heads of Christians. Christians don't believe in execution of non-believers and deviants like Muslims.

I won't consider you an honest advocate in any sense unless you learn to condemn both fairly using proper perspective.

Straw Man ^^^

I have never excused or ignored the extremism of Muslims, thus your Straw Man is built on a mendacious foundation. In fact I have never excused or ignored any criminal or immoral act by any religious zealot whose behavior I find offensive. Pretending God is on their side or they are doing God's work is most offensive; though I'm an agnostic I was raised and confirmed Catholic and do not excuse the priests whose behavior also destroyed lives, the fools who protested fallen soldiers at their funerals and the murderous acts of those who opposed abortions.
You excuse it with your silence.
You excuse it with your attacks on Christians.
You excuse it with your support of Obama and Hillary who openly defend Muslims and refuse to even put Islam and terrorism in the same sentence due to a pact they signed a few years ago....and openly professes ignorance of Islamic terrorism.

Hillary: Muslims “have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism”

And Scott Roeder, Timothy McVeigh and Eric Rudolph were not terrorists? I'm not attacking Christians you f'n moron, facts are facts and no army ever fought claiming God was on their enemies side.

BTW, your hate for liberals, in fact anyone who disagrees with you doesn't comport with the words and teaching of Jesus, in fact you too are one very sick puppy.
Well, shitforbrains, anyone can claim to be one, but according to Jesus Christ, killing is never just. However, in the Koran, killing is often encouraged. There lies one of the primary differences. The stoning of a whore Jesus prevented in the book of John shows this, despite you liberals condemnations

Face it, you're an idiot who has no idea what a liberal is, let alone what they believe. You were told they are bad people, and you believe it.
So you're saying that your problem is nobody understands you fuckers?
You don't want to understand therefore, you don't.
I understand completely.
Liberals have their own world and the rest of us live in this one.

Our country, the one we live in, was founded by liberals. It was the liberals--the ones who believed that we were all created equal--who fought the union side of the civil war and emanicipated the slaves. It was the liberals who fought for civil rights. It was the liberals who fought for legislation to protect children (e.g., child labor laws), and the environment, and the economy so that we could all prosper. If you're a citizen of the United States, you live in a country created and perpetuated by liberals.

And each effort by liberals then and now is opposed by those controlled by xenophobia, prejudice and their sense of entitlement, i.e., I got mine fuck the rest of you.
Sounds like a Democrat.

Face it, you're an idiot who has no idea what a liberal is, let alone what they believe. You were told they are bad people, and you believe it.
So you're saying that your problem is nobody understands you fuckers?
You don't want to understand therefore, you don't.
I understand completely.
Liberals have their own world and the rest of us live in this one.

Our country, the one we live in, was founded by liberals. It was the liberals--the ones who believed that we were all created equal--who fought the union side of the civil war and emanicipated the slaves. It was the liberals who fought for civil rights. It was the liberals who fought for legislation to protect children (e.g., child labor laws), and the environment, and the economy so that we could all prosper. If you're a citizen of the United States, you live in a country created and perpetuated by liberals.

And each effort by liberals then and now is opposed by those controlled by xenophobia, prejudice and their sense of entitlement, i.e., I got mine fuck the rest of you.

Why on Earth would any rational person believe Americans are obligated to share what they have built with a bunch of bloodthirsty muzzie savages who have announced their intention to destroy everything we believe? Please explain what the muzzies have done to earn a trip to America. Yeah, we are entitled to preserve what we have created, and muzzies are entitled to nothing from us.

Last edited:
Don't ever again confuse morals and principles with bigotry and prejudice - they do not comport.
Oh the hipocracy.

You call it thusly when it's a Christian, then turn around and ignore it totally when a Muslim not only repeats that sentiment, but hangs gays and chops off the heads of Christians. Christians don't believe in execution of non-believers and deviants like Muslims.

I won't consider you an honest advocate in any sense unless you learn to condemn both fairly using proper perspective.

Straw Man ^^^

I have never excused or ignored the extremism of Muslims, thus your Straw Man is built on a mendacious foundation. In fact I have never excused or ignored any criminal or immoral act by any religious zealot whose behavior I find offensive. Pretending God is on their side or they are doing God's work is most offensive; though I'm an agnostic I was raised and confirmed Catholic and do not excuse the priests whose behavior also destroyed lives, the fools who protested fallen soldiers at their funerals and the murderous acts of those who opposed abortions.
You excuse it with your support of Obama and Hillary who openly defend Muslims and refuse to even put Islam and terrorism in the same sentence due to a pact they signed a few years ago....and openly professes ignorance of Islamic terrorism.

And Scott Roeder, Timothy McVeigh and Eric Rudolph were not terrorists? I'm not attacking Christians you f'n moron, facts are facts and no army ever fought claiming God was on their enemies side.

BTW, your hate for liberals, in fact anyone who disagrees with you doesn't comport with the words and teaching of Jesus, in fact you too are one very sick puppy.
Well, shitforbrains, anyone can claim to be one, but according to Jesus Christ, killing is never just. However, in the Koran, killing is often encouraged. There lies one of the primary differences. The stoning of a whore Jesus prevented in the book of John shows this, despite you liberals condemnations

Not only is killing encouraged, but so is rape, slavery, pedophilia, genocide and countless other horrors.

In 1776 liberals were conservatives compared to today's liberal. You have no idea how far left liberals have become.

I know for a fact that the 1776 liberals and the ones who wrote the Constitution were smart enough to reserve the entire universe of individual rights ... none were surrendered. The same principles they applied then, we apply now ... and we're fortunate that our body of knowledge has expanded since then and our understanding is greater.

The so-called "principles" of modern liberals have nothing in common with the principles of the Founding Fathers. The believed in private property and the free market. Modern liberals, on the other hand, are Stalinists who believe in neither.

Liberals are a dying breed, they will end up at best a footnote in history.
History will vindicate liberalism but monsters like you will watch the world burn, by your own doing...

Ahahaha once the fool liberals have borrowed the country into financial collapse that will be the end of them.

Oh the hipocracy.

Straw Man ^^^

Claiming God is on your side is one thing, but launching wars because God commands you to slaughter the infidel is another thing entirely. One again you are trying to put the bloodthirsty muzzie savages on the same plane as Christians. That's an insult to every Christian in the world and a defense of Muslim butchery.

In 1776 liberals were conservatives compared to today's liberal. You have no idea how far left liberals have become.

I know for a fact that the 1776 liberals and the ones who wrote the Constitution were smart enough to reserve the entire universe of individual rights ... none were surrendered. The same principles they applied then, we apply now ... and we're fortunate that our body of knowledge has expanded since then and our understanding is greater.

The so-called "principles" of modern liberals have nothing in common with the principles of the Founding Fathers. The believed in private property and the free market. Modern liberals, on the other hand, are Stalinists who believe in neither.

History will vindicate liberalism but monsters like you will watch the world burn, by your own doing...

Ahahaha once the fool liberals have borrowed the country into financial collapse that will be the end of them.
Reagan proved deficits don't matter, remember?

Don't deny others their equal rights.

Don't support something that would unfairly keep your fellow citizens from voting.

Don't blame all believers of a faith for the actions of a few.

The problem is you Liberals think anything you want or want to do you have a right to do it. Not the case.

Having someone prove they are who they say they are in order to vote isn't unfair. I am more than willing to prove with a photo ID who I am and was doing it before the law required it. Are you claiming that I would be unfair to myself?

That's exactly what you gun control nuts do when it comes to the 2nd Amendment.

I have no problem with voter ID in principle, the methods used by RED STATES are efforts to suppress the vote. An ID should be defined clearly, free and provided by the State, and not include any burden to obtain.

That said, why have Republican Governors and Legislatures reducing the number of polling places, reducing the number of days to cast a ballot, and moved poles far away from communities likely to support their opponents.

Anyone who denies such facts are liars or fools, most are both.

That it suppresses voting is your excuse. What you support is lazy and no effort. When I registered to vote, I had to make an effort and go to the voter registration office. Sounds to me as if you think they should have come to my house.

In my State, some 178,000 were identified as not having a valid ID that met the State's new requirements. People were offered a ride and a FREE ID. All they had to do it call to arrange to be picked up. 25 accepted and many more excuses were given. If having to call is a burden, perhaps those lazy people shouldn't vote. If they want take the time to get something for free, do you believe they will take the time to study what the candidates say?

I've voted in EVERY election since 1983 off year elections. The ONLY reason my polling place moved was because I moved. During the time I lived in just 3 different places, it never changed within the precinct.

Anyone that makes excuses when the ability to vote is made possible isn't worthy of casting a ballot.

1. Anyone who can get a FREE ID issued by their state without any more effort than you described, who got to the polling place should be screened and provided an ID on the spot.
2. Your experience is not the experience others have had, many others have been unduly impacted.

Don't deny others their equal rights.

Don't support something that would unfairly keep your fellow citizens from voting.

Don't blame all believers of a faith for the actions of a few.

The problem is you Liberals think anything you want or want to do you have a right to do it. Not the case.

Having someone prove they are who they say they are in order to vote isn't unfair. I am more than willing to prove with a photo ID who I am and was doing it before the law required it. Are you claiming that I would be unfair to myself?

That's exactly what you gun control nuts do when it comes to the 2nd Amendment.

I have no problem with voter ID in principle, the methods used by RED STATES are efforts to suppress the vote. An ID should be defined clearly, free and provided by the State, and not include any burden to obtain.

That said, why have Republican Governors and Legislatures reducing the number of polling places, reducing the number of days to cast a ballot, and moved poles far away from communities likely to support their opponents.

Anyone who denies such facts are liars or fools, most are both.

That it suppresses voting is your excuse. What you support is lazy and no effort. When I registered to vote, I had to make an effort and go to the voter registration office. Sounds to me as if you think they should have come to my house.

In my State, some 178,000 were identified as not having a valid ID that met the State's new requirements. People were offered a ride and a FREE ID. All they had to do it call to arrange to be picked up. 25 accepted and many more excuses were given. If having to call is a burden, perhaps those lazy people shouldn't vote. If they want take the time to get something for free, do you believe they will take the time to study what the candidates say?

I've voted in EVERY election since 1983 off year elections. The ONLY reason my polling place moved was because I moved. During the time I lived in just 3 different places, it never changed within the precinct.

Anyone that makes excuses when the ability to vote is made possible isn't worthy of casting a ballot.

1. Anyone who can get a FREE ID issued by their state without any more effort than you described, who got to the polling place should be screened and provided an ID on the spot.
2. Your experience is not the experience others have had, many others have been unduly impacted.
The ID is free, it has to be, but not the paperwork needed, if you can even get it, or the ability to get to where they issue ID. Issue the ID to everyone, like Mexico, first and then ask to see it. Simple.

Oh the hipocracy.

Straw Man ^^^

Claiming God is on your side is one thing, but launching wars because God commands you to slaughter the infidel is another thing entirely. One again you are trying to put the bloodthirsty muzzie savages on the same plane as Christians. That's an insult to every Christian in the world and a defense of Muslim butchery.

You really ought to see a Veterinarian with a degree in clinical psychiatry.

^^^ more proof the left is dishonest...first off congress sets the spending mush brain and second of all the Democrats after agreeing to cut spending as part of a tax increase lied to Reagan broke their word and did not cut spending. I think we all know why you intentionally left that part out.

Right, the Christians never slaughtered anyone. Oh wait, yes they did, and they are supposed to be a Religion of Peace, unlike Islam, a religion for warriors.

^^^ more proof the left is dishonest...first off congress sets the spending mush brain and second of all the Democrats after agreeing to cut spending as part of a tax increase lied to Reagan broke their word and did not cut spending. I think we all know why you intentionally left that part out.
I didn't leave out anything. The big spenders are the GOP with their love of tax cuts, which means we no longer have enough to pay the goddamned bills.

Damn those liberals, two tax cuts while at war in two countries and creating a huge new bureaucracy (Homeland Security) - damn them.

[SARCASMS Alert]

Oh the hipocracy.

Straw Man ^^^

Claiming God is on your side is one thing, but launching wars because God commands you to slaughter the infidel is another thing entirely. Once again you are trying to put the bloodthirsty muzzie savages on the same plane as Christians. That's an insult to every Christian in the world and a defense of Muslim butchery.

You really ought to see a Veterinarian with a degree in clinical psychiatry.

You have a peculiar attitude towards indisputable facts.

Right, the Christians never slaughtered anyone. Oh wait, yes they did, and they are supposed to be a Religion of Peace, unlike Islam, a religion for warriors.

Who did the Christians slaughter?

Jews, Muslims, non-believers, and oh my, other Christians. Learn history.

Jews, Muslims, non-believers, and oh my, other Christians. Learn history.
Examples?

Forum List

Back