🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Have you had this experience in dealing with the left?

Straw Man ^^^

I have never excused or ignored the extremism of Muslims, thus your Straw Man is built on a mendacious foundation. In fact I have never excused or ignored any criminal or immoral act by any religious zealot whose behavior I find offensive. Pretending God is on their side or they are doing God's work is most offensive; though I'm an agnostic I was raised and confirmed Catholic and do not excuse the priests whose behavior also destroyed lives, the fools who protested fallen soldiers at their funerals and the murderous acts of those who opposed abortions.
You excuse it with your silence.
You excuse it with your attacks on Christians.
You excuse it with your support of Obama and Hillary who openly defend Muslims and refuse to even put Islam and terrorism in the same sentence due to a pact they signed a few years ago....and openly professes ignorance of Islamic terrorism.

Hillary: Muslims “have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism”

And Scott Roeder, Timothy McVeigh and Eric Rudolph were not terrorists? I'm not attacking Christians you f'n moron, facts are facts and no army ever fought claiming God was on their enemies side.

BTW, your hate for liberals, in fact anyone who disagrees with you doesn't comport with the words and teaching of Jesus, in fact you too are one very sick puppy.

Claiming God is on your side is one thing, but launching wars because God commands you to slaughter the infidel is another thing entirely. Once again you are trying to put the bloodthirsty muzzie savages on the same plane as Christians. That's an insult to every Christian in the world and a defense of Muslim butchery.

You really ought to see a Veterinarian with a degree in clinical psychiatry.

You have a peculiar attitude towards indisputable facts.
Facts are lies to them if they don't jibe with their version of the truth.

Claiming God is on your side is one thing, but launching wars because God commands you to slaughter the infidel is another thing entirely. One again you are trying to put the bloodthirsty muzzie savages on the same plane as Christians. That's an insult to every Christian in the world and a defense of Muslim butchery.
Right, the Christians never slaughtered anyone. Oh wait, yes they did, and they are supposed to be a Religion of Peace, unlike Islam, a religion for warriors.

Who did the Christians slaughter?
Jews, Muslims, non-believers, and oh my, other Christians. Learn history.
History is history. We're talking right now, not hundreds of years ago.

Oh I know, Muslims can get away with murder today and tomorrow because of all of the bad things that happened throughout history, right?

Claiming God is on your side is one thing, but launching wars because God commands you to slaughter the infidel is another thing entirely. One again you are trying to put the bloodthirsty muzzie savages on the same plane as Christians. That's an insult to every Christian in the world and a defense of Muslim butchery.
Right, the Christians never slaughtered anyone. Oh wait, yes they did, and they are supposed to be a Religion of Peace, unlike Islam, a religion for warriors.

Oh I know, Muslims can get away with murder today and tomorrow because of all of the bad things that happened throughout history, right?
They are obeying their Holy Book, hence the problem. Would you like them to ignore what they believe are the teachings of God, yes or no?

They are obeying their Holy Book, hence the problem. Would you like them to ignore what they believe are the commands of God, yes or no?
If it's against the law, yes.

Besides, God doesn't talk to us. The Holy Spirit talks to us thru a conscience.

They are obeying their Holy Book, hence the problem. Would you like them to ignore what they believe are the commands of God, yes or no?

Great, the Laws of Man overrule the laws of God. I agree. And what will do that for them, liberalism and capitalism. It makes faith just a token thing, not something to kill or die for so promote liberalism and capitalism, here and there.

They are obeying their Holy Book, hence the problem. Would you like them to ignore what they believe are the teachings of God, yes or no?
Yes, of course.

Great, the Laws of Man overrule the laws of God. I agree. And what will do that for them, liberalism and capitalism. It makes faith just a token thing, not something to kill or die for so promote liberalism and capitalism, here and there.

They can acquire liberalism and capitalism where they are now. There's no need to bring them here.

Liberals are a dying breed, they will end up at best a footnote in history.
History will vindicate liberalism but monsters like you will watch the world burn, by your own doing...

Ahahaha once the fool liberals have borrowed the country into financial collapse that will be the end of them.
Reagan proved deficits don't matter, remember?

^^^ more proof the left is dishonest...first off congress sets the spending mush brain and second of all the Democrats after agreeing to cut spending as part of a tax increase lied to Reagan broke their word and did not cut spending. I think we all know why you intentionally left that part out.
I didn't leave out anything. The big spenders are the GOP with their love of tax cuts, which means we no longer have enough to pay the goddamned bills.

Ahahaha I'll go slower so you can keep up, Democrats were in control of congress and spending, eat it.

Straw Man ^^^

I have never excused or ignored the extremism of Muslims, thus your Straw Man is built on a mendacious foundation. In fact I have never excused or ignored any criminal or immoral act by any religious zealot whose behavior I find offensive. Pretending God is on their side or they are doing God's work is most offensive; though I'm an agnostic I was raised and confirmed Catholic and do not excuse the priests whose behavior also destroyed lives, the fools who protested fallen soldiers at their funerals and the murderous acts of those who opposed abortions.
You excuse it with your silence.
You excuse it with your attacks on Christians.
You excuse it with your support of Obama and Hillary who openly defend Muslims and refuse to even put Islam and terrorism in the same sentence due to a pact they signed a few years ago....and openly professes ignorance of Islamic terrorism.

Hillary: Muslims “have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism”

And Scott Roeder, Timothy McVeigh and Eric Rudolph were not terrorists? I'm not attacking Christians you f'n moron, facts are facts and no army ever fought claiming God was on their enemies side.

BTW, your hate for liberals, in fact anyone who disagrees with you doesn't comport with the words and teaching of Jesus, in fact you too are one very sick puppy.

Claiming God is on your side is one thing, but launching wars because God commands you to slaughter the infidel is another thing entirely. Once again you are trying to put the bloodthirsty muzzie savages on the same plane as Christians. That's an insult to every Christian in the world and a defense of Muslim butchery.

You really ought to see a Veterinarian with a degree in clinical psychiatry.

You have a peculiar attitude towards indisputable facts.

Nothing is odd about my assessment that you're one very sick puppy.

Examples?

"The Crusades lasted almost 200 years, from 1095 to 1291. The initial spark came from Pope Urban II, who urged Christians to recapture the Holy Land (and especially the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem) from Muslim rule. Like the promise of eternal life given to Muslim martyrs, Crusaders were promised absolution from sin and eternal glory."

Was Obama right about the Crusades and Islamic extremism? (ANALYSIS)

History will vindicate liberalism but monsters like you will watch the world burn, by your own doing...

Ahahaha once the fool liberals have borrowed the country into financial collapse that will be the end of them.

^^^ more proof the left is dishonest...first off congress sets the spending mush brain and second of all the Democrats after agreeing to cut spending as part of a tax increase lied to Reagan broke their word and did not cut spending. I think we all know why you intentionally left that part out.
I didn't leave out anything. The big spenders are the GOP with their love of tax cuts, which means we no longer have enough to pay the goddamned bills.

Ahahaha I'll go slower so you can keep up, Democrats were in control of congress and spending, eat it.

Yep, those damn Democrats, cutting taxes twice, and then engaging in two wars - what were they thinking!

Examples?

"The Crusades lasted almost 200 years, from 1095 to 1291. The initial spark came from Pope Urban II, who urged Christians to recapture the Holy Land (and especially the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem) from Muslim rule. Like the promise of eternal life given to Muslim martyrs, Crusaders were promised absolution from sin and eternal glory."

Was Obama right about the Crusades and Islamic extremism? (ANALYSIS)

What's your point? Islam started making war on Christianity in the mid 600s. By the time of the Crusades it had conquered about 2/3 of the territory that had formerly been Christian. The halfhearted attempt by Christianity to reclaim some of its lost territory looks like a mosquito bite in comparison.

Yep, those damn Democrats, cutting taxes twice, and then engaging in two wars - what were they thinking!

Tax cuts are the ultimate evil in your universe, aren't they?

This is Republican "Patriotism" ...Any questions ?
NRSC Deletes Tweet Saying Double Amputee Dem Doesn’t ‘Stand’ For Vets

tammy.jpg

1) Tammy Duckworth is a veteran.

2) Tammy Duckworth is a veteran whose combat-related injuries left her a DOUBLE AMPUTEE—she lost both legs. Under the circumstances, “standing up” may, just may, have been the wrong idiom to use.

tammy.jpg

2) Tammy Duckworth is a veteran whose combat-related injuries left her a DOUBLE AMPUTEE—she lost both legs. Under the circumstances, “standing up” may, just may, have been the wrong idiom to use.

What's your point? Who put her in charge of representing all veterans?
My point is that Right wing nut bags are cowards and are anti Patriots like you..pure punk...,who put GOP mother fuckers in charge of patriotism,,

tammy.jpg

My point is that Right wing nut bags are cowards and are anti Patriots like you..pure punk...,who put GOP mother fuckers in charge of patriotism,,

Maybe it was the hippies in the 60s who spit on returning vets.

There were also Congressional Democrats such as Harry Reid who said "this war is lost," and John Kerry accused American soldiers of "going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the -- of -- of -- of -- historical customs, religious customs" and John Murtha who pronounced American soldiers guilty of war crimes before they had even been tried.

Face it, Democrats hate our military and despise our veterans. They have proven it over and over again

Last edited:

tammy.jpg

There were also Congressional Democrats such as Harry Reid who said "this war is lost," and John Kerry accused American soldiers of "going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the -- of -- of -- of -- historical customs, religious customs" and John Murtha who pronounced American soldiers of war crimes before they had even been tried.

Face it, Democrats hate our military and despise our veterans. They have proven it over and over again
You are saying she won't stand for our Veterans...Republican are anti Patriot shit piles
tammy.jpg

tammy.jpg

There were also Congressional Democrats such as Harry Reid who said "this war is lost," and John Kerry accused American soldiers of "going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the -- of -- of -- of -- historical customs, religious customs" and John Murtha who pronounced American soldiers of war crimes before they had even been tried.

You are saying she won't stand for our Veterans...Republican are anti Patriot shit piles
tammy.jpg

I said you're a hypocritical leftwing douche nozzle who hates the military and hates veterans unless you can use them for political purposes.

I said you're a hypocritical leftwing douche nozzle who hates the military and hates veterans unless you can use them for political purposes.

wing nut trash like you put our troops in harms way and then abandon them...that is GOP Patriotism...the Good time s for you war for them ..
tammy.jpg

Forum List

Back