🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Have you had this experience in dealing with the left?

I said you're a hypocritical leftwing douche nozzle who hates the military and hates veterans unless you can use them for political purposes.

wing nut trash like you put our troops in harms way and then abandon them...that is GOP Patriotism...the Good time s for you war for them ..
tammy.jpg

Obama abandoned them, not Republicans. And here's a clue for you: the job of the military requires it to put troops in harms way. It's not a jobs program, numskull. What do you propose the military do without ever putting any Americans in harms way?

I said you're a hypocritical leftwing douche nozzle who hates the military and hates veterans unless you can use them for political purposes.

wing nut trash like you put our troops in harms way and then abandon them...that is GOP Patriotism...the Good time s for you war for them ..
tammy.jpg

Obama abandoned them, not Republicans. And here's a clue for you: the job of the military requires it to put troops in harms way. It's not a jobs program, numskull. What do you propose the military do without ever putting any Americans in harms way?

I would gladly put you and your kind in harms way...ice cream Patriot the lot of you...chicken shits

tammy.jpg

I would gladly put you and your kind in harms way...ice cream Patriot the lot of you...chicken shits

You didn't answer the question, turd: What do you propose the military do without ever putting any Americans in harms way?

Reagan proved deficits don't matter, remember?

^^^ more proof the left is dishonest...first off congress sets the spending mush brain and second of all the Democrats after agreeing to cut spending as part of a tax increase lied to Reagan broke their word and did not cut spending. I think we all know why you intentionally left that part out.
I didn't leave out anything. The big spenders are the GOP with their love of tax cuts, which means we no longer have enough to pay the goddamned bills.

Ahahaha I'll go slower so you can keep up, Democrats were in control of congress and spending, eat it.

Yep, those damn Democrats, cutting taxes twice, and then engaging in two wars - what were they thinking!

Tax cuts are the ultimate evil in your universe, aren't they?

Heaven forbid that people get to keep what they work so hard to earn while others sit around on their ass doing nothing.

^^^ more proof the left is dishonest...first off congress sets the spending mush brain and second of all the Democrats after agreeing to cut spending as part of a tax increase lied to Reagan broke their word and did not cut spending. I think we all know why you intentionally left that part out.
I didn't leave out anything. The big spenders are the GOP with their love of tax cuts, which means we no longer have enough to pay the goddamned bills.

Ahahaha I'll go slower so you can keep up, Democrats were in control of congress and spending, eat it.

Yep, those damn Democrats, cutting taxes twice, and then engaging in two wars - what were they thinking!

Tax cuts are the ultimate evil in your universe, aren't they?

Heaven forbid that people get to keep what they work so hard to earn while others sit around on their ass doing nothing.

Who are these others you claim sit on their ass and do nothing? Don't be covert, if you're so sure they exist be specific.

Thanks in advance for being honest and posting the profile of those you claim do nothing, and be specific who, where, why and how do they survive.

Who are these others you claim sit on their ass and do nothing? Don't be covert, if you're so sure they exist be specific.

Thanks in advance for being honest and posting the profile of those you claim do nothing, and be specific who, where, why and how do they survive.

I love it when liberals ask for a beating and to be made to look a fool, ask and you shall receive :laugh: Here's a documentary video by Nancy Pelosi's daughter on these lazy fat ass welfare sponges.

Forum List

Back