🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Have you had this experience in dealing with the left?

Nope, never had that but I keep my politics mostly to myself. My clients think I'm a conservative, since nearly everyone here is and I have the same work ethic, even better in most cases.

And most liberals are hardly going to pat you on the back for listening to a program that people who like it are perfectly willing to call themselves Dittoheads. Liberals think for themselves, it's part of being a liberal.

Liberals think for themselves? I guess that's why when one of their own uses certain phrases, it doesn't take long for the butt lickers on here to start repeating those Liberal phrases.

Megadittoes Con!!!

Show me where I've used such a phrase. I can show you where plenty have repeated phrases like "you didn't build that", "code words for racism", and the like. If you don't want to be considered a Liberal puppet, quit letting your handlers yank your strings.

Nope, never had that but I keep my politics mostly to myself. My clients think I'm a conservative, since nearly everyone here is and I have the same work ethic, even better in most cases.

And most liberals are hardly going to pat you on the back for listening to a program that people who like it are perfectly willing to call themselves Dittoheads. Liberals think for themselves, it's part of being a liberal.
I haven't seen any evidenced of that in this forum. I see that same old talking points regurgitated from left wing propaganda hate sites.

The above from a guy who takes seriously the dissolution of all government and a return to the jungle.
His answer as a "man" is the same as his answer as a toddler, NO, I don't wanna. Just a selfish infant, on a good day.

Your answer about the challenge to take what you think someone shouldn't own is the same as a coward. I won't but I'll get someone else to try and do it.

I haven't seen any evidenced of that in this forum. I see that same old talking points regurgitated from left wing propaganda hate sites.

One thread wanted to put down Trump supporters as being 'less educated' by literally cutting and pasting someone else's writing on it.

That's a rule violation, and it's a special kind of sleazy.. You should report the poster.

The above from a guy who takes seriously the dissolution of all government and a return to the jungle.

How does that change the truth of what I posted about liberals?

His answer as a "man" is the same as his answer as a toddler, NO, I don't wanna. Just a selfish infant, on a good day.

He pretends to support a world based on principles such as these:

"No one is permitted to acquire property by any other means than through original appropriation, production, or voluntary exchange; and no one possesses the privilege to tax and expropriate."

The Idea of a Private Law Society

What's "mature" about running to big mommy government every time you discover the world doesn't work the way you want it to work?

How does that change the truth of what I posted about liberals?

Remind me what you posted about me - a liberal - and I'll tell you whether or not it's the truth.

"No one is permitted to acquire property by any other means than through original appropriation, production, or voluntary exchange; and no one possesses the privilege to tax and expropriate."

I don't "pretend" to support it. I do support it. What principles to you support?

That's just a rhetorical question. I know you don't have any principles other than gimme, gimme, gimme.

What's "mature" about running to big mommy government every time you discover the world doesn't work the way you want it to work?

Your private law society talks about prohibiting any number of things.

Who does the prohibiting?

I've had this experience around 2000. I supported the invasion of Iraq but I defended those who opposed it. I just kind of thought it was healthy for people to disagree with going to war with another country. One of my 'conservative' coworkers who was a soldier during the korean war thought that people shouldn't disagree with their government when it goes to war but I explained that disagreement might be good for good decision making within a democracy. One of my 'liberal' coworkers, of course, jumped on that and seem to be on my side until I mentioned I liked watching the Rush Limbaugh show. It was at that point I became his enemy all because I said I liked watching his show.

I don't know if any other liberal or independent might have had any similar experiences dealing with the left? The minute you disagree with the left on anything you immediately get labeled as a conservative.

I don't really notice being labeled as a conservative, since I am one.

I've noticed recently that people who support Trump tend to leap to accusing one of being an Obama/Hillary fan for opposing Trump.

I think people just really, REALLY like easy, facile labeling.

I don't. I use the government as the Founders envisioned, to crate a workable society that fits the needs of society and promotes the General Welfare. Now, you've heard of that, right, but as a selfish infant, you don't believe in such things, only those things that help you...

I've had this experience around 2000. I supported the invasion of Iraq but I defended those who opposed it. I just kind of thought it was healthy for people to disagree with going to war with another country. One of my 'conservative' coworkers who was a soldier during the korean war thought that people shouldn't disagree with their government when it goes to war but I explained that disagreement might be good for good decision making within a democracy. One of my 'liberal' coworkers, of course, jumped on that and seem to be on my side until I mentioned I liked watching the Rush Limbaugh show. It was at that point I became his enemy all because I said I liked watching his show.

I don't know if any other liberal or independent might have had any similar experiences dealing with the left? The minute you disagree with the left on anything you immediately get labeled as a conservative.

I call BS, Rush isn't on TV to watch.

Please follow the link in my signature line, Regurgitating the Apple, it will explain liberals to you quite well.

Rush used to be on TV, and he DID say this was back in 2000.

Your private law society talks about prohibiting any number of things.

Who does the prohibiting?

Your insurance company.

I don't "pretend" to support it. I do support it. What principles to you support?

That's just a rhetorical question. I know you don't have any principles other than gimme, gimme, gimme.
He supports, what doesn't exist anywhere in the world.

I don't. I use the government as the Founders envisioned, to crate a workable society that fits the needs of society and promotes the General Welfare. Now, you've heard of that, right, but as a selfish infant, you don't believe in such things, only those things that help you...

The Founders were brilliant men, but they weren't perfect. They believed you could have something called "limited government." Experience has corrected our understanding. The term "limited government" is an oxymoron.

I haven't seen any evidenced of that in this forum. I see the same old talking points regurgitated from left wing propaganda hate sites over and over and over again.
You see only what you want to see. my little infant. That's what makes you such a fucking infant, no ability to deal with reality.

So do you and every liberal in this forum.

The Founders were brilliant men, but they weren't perfect. They believed you could have something called "limited government." Experience has corrected our understanding. The term "limited government" is an oxymoron.
They believed in a government that worked for the citizens, living then. They also believed we would have tossed the Constitution long ago because it no longer worked.

Only your kind thinks we should live our lives by what was written more than 200 years ago. The rest of us can see the obvious need for the FAA, which you don't believe should exist.

So do you and every liberal in this forum.
Nope. In my world you have things like AA and Gay Marriage, and hey, look at that, we do. Your world barely exists even on paper and when asked questions like, how would you pay for the army, you don't even know...

They believed in a government that worked for the citizens, living then. They also believed we would have tossed the Constitution long ago because it no longer worked.

Only your kind thinks we should live our lives by what was written more than 200 years ago. The rest of us can see the obvious need for the FAA.

So, on the one hand you laud the Founding Fathers for conceiving the Constitution, and on the other you ridicule them for a document that you claim would be obsolete in 20 years.

Do you realize that you are constantly b;lowing hot air out of both sides of your ass?

Forum List

Back