🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Have you had this experience in dealing with the left?

Because I choose to be...game, set AND match. Now run along
So you go on a debate forum to masturbate to your own posts and never actually debate, simply calling others who disagree "retarded." Amazing.

You mad, bro? Can't you realize you're irrelevant to me? Maybe in your little world you're special but not mine. Now shoo
"You mad bro." So you're 12 years old?

Yawn, are you finished? You are now becoming annoying
Why are you replying?

Ignored, bye

So you go on a debate forum to masturbate to your own posts and never actually debate, simply calling others who disagree "retarded." Amazing.

You mad, bro? Can't you realize you're irrelevant to me? Maybe in your little world you're special but not mine. Now shoo
"You mad bro." So you're 12 years old?

Yawn, are you finished? You are now becoming annoying
Why are you replying?

Ignored, bye
Thank you.

I've had this experience around 2000. I supported the invasion of Iraq but I defended those who opposed it. I just kind of thought it was healthy for people to disagree with going to war with another country. One of my 'conservative' coworkers who was a soldier during the korean war thought that people shouldn't disagree with their government when it goes to war but I explained that disagreement might be good for good decision making within a democracy. One of my 'liberal' coworkers, of course, jumped on that and seem to be on my side until I mentioned I liked watching the Rush Limbaugh show. It was at that point I became his enemy all because I said I liked watching his show.

I don't know if any other liberal or independent might have had any similar experiences dealing with the left? The minute you disagree with the left on anything you immediately get labeled as a conservative.

The Iraq war was hardly lib vs con. Bush got everyone worked up into a fever . Those who did oppose the war were not considered liberal, they were considered traitors .

I haven't seen any evidenced of that in this forum. I see that same old talking points regurgitated from left wing propaganda hate sites.

The above from a guy who takes seriously the dissolution of all government and a return to the jungle.
His answer as a "man" is the same as his answer as a toddler, NO, I don't wanna. Just a selfish infant, on a good day.

What's "mature" about running to big mommy government every time you discover the world doesn't work the way you want it to work?
I don't. I use the government as the Founders envisioned, to crate a workable society that fits the needs of society and promotes the General Welfare. Now, you've heard of that, right, but as a selfish infant, you don't believe in such things, only those things that help you...

The Founders were brilliant men, but they weren't perfect. They believed you could have something called "limited government." Experience has corrected our understanding. The term "limited government" is an oxymoron.

I think the Founders understood the tendency of government to grow like a malignant tumor. They certainly referred to it as a "necessary evil" often enough, and warned us to be vigilant against that.

The problem is, as has been said, "If all men were angels, government would not be necessary". We aren't, so there's not a whole lot of choice.

I don't "pretend" to support it. I do support it. What principles to you support?

That's just a rhetorical question. I know you don't have any principles other than gimme, gimme, gimme.
He supports, what doesn't exist anywhere in the world.

So do you and every liberal in this forum.
Nope. In my world you have things like AA and Gay Marriage, and hey, look at that, we do. Your world barely exists even on paper and when asked questions like, how would you pay for the army, you don't even know...

Gay marriage didn't exist five years ago, so then you were supporting what doesn't exist. Every Sanders support supports what doesn't exist, like free college and free day care.

Who are you trying to kid?
Uh.. gay marriage existed in quite a few states, and some states do indeed have virtually free day care programs. Other countries have virtually free college as well.

Same sex marriage didn't become legal in any state until 2003, so before that time PMH's world didn't exist.

You have to be an utter numskull to tell someone his ideals "don't exist" when you are constantly advocating for things that don't exist. However, that's the idiot genius of liberals: they leap into the grossest hypocrisies with glee where other mortals fear to tread.

Last edited:
He supports, what doesn't exist anywhere in the world.

Nope. In my world you have things like AA and Gay Marriage, and hey, look at that, we do. Your world barely exists even on paper and when asked questions like, how would you pay for the army, you don't even know...

Gay marriage didn't exist five years ago, so then you were supporting what doesn't exist. Every Sanders support supports what doesn't exist, like free college and free day care.

Uh.. gay marriage existed in quite a few states, and some states do indeed have virtually free day care programs. Other countries have virtually free college as well.

Same sex marriage didn't become legal in any state until 2003, so before that time PMH's world didn't exist.

You have to be an utter numskull to tell someone his ideals "don't exist" when you are constantly advocating for things that don't exist. However, that's the idiot genius of liberals: they leap into the grossest hypocrisies where other mortals fear to tread.
That was just one part of my world that, unlike yours, actually came into existence, dumbass. Your world is that of a child, thinking only of yourself.

The above from a guy who takes seriously the dissolution of all government and a return to the jungle.
His answer as a "man" is the same as his answer as a toddler, NO, I don't wanna. Just a selfish infant, on a good day.

What's "mature" about running to big mommy government every time you discover the world doesn't work the way you want it to work?
I don't. I use the government as the Founders envisioned, to crate a workable society that fits the needs of society and promotes the General Welfare. Now, you've heard of that, right, but as a selfish infant, you don't believe in such things, only those things that help you...

The Founders were brilliant men, but they weren't perfect. They believed you could have something called "limited government." Experience has corrected our understanding. The term "limited government" is an oxymoron.

I think the Founders understood the tendency of government to grow like a malignant tumor. They certainly referred to it as a "necessary evil" often enough, and warned us to be vigilant against that.

The problem is, as has been said, "If all men were angels, government would not be necessary". We aren't, so there's not a whole lot of choice.

Since all men are not angels, how do you rationalize putting some of them in a position to torment and abuse the rest of us?

You should read some Hanns Herman Hoppe. He explains why the libertarian ideal of limited government is a delusion.

Here's one you can read online for free:

http://www.riosmauricio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Hoppe_Democracy_The_God_That_Failed.pdf

You have to be an utter numskull to tell someone his ideals "don't exist" when you are constantly advocating for things that don't exist. However, that's the idiot genius of liberals: they leap into the grossest hypocrisies where other mortals fear to tread.
That was just one part of my world that, unlike yours, actually came into existence, dumbass. Your world is that of a child, thinking only of yourself.

So your ideals are based entirely on 20/20 hindsight. Yeah, you sure are smart and "mature."

Since all men are not angels, how do you rationalize putting some of them in a position to torment and abuse the rest of us?

You should read some Hanns Herman Hoppe. He explains why the libertarian ideal of limited government is a delusion.

http://www.riosmauricio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Hoppe_Democracy_The_God_That_Failed.pdf
Democracy is Mob Rule, which is why we are a Republic, dumbass.

There isn't an intelligent leftist clown on this forum, none, nada, zilch. Everyone of them spews the same Huffpo garbage and talking points
Thanks for demonstrating that you're a partisan hack. Claiming that every single poster who disagrees with you is not intelligent only helps show your own idiocy.

Get lost, retard. You're one of them I was describing....and here you thought you were a special snowflake
I'm not sure calling another poster a "retard" and running from debates helps your case.

I couldn't care less what you think, retard. There lies your problem
Why are you on a debate forum if you believe everyone who disagrees with you is a 'retard' and you don't care what they think?

I don't know about SASSYIRISHLASS , but I'm here to ridicule and attack liberalism until average people laugh whenever anyone remarks approvingly on it. They practically do now. That's why people who used to call themselves "liberal" now call themselves "progressive."

So your ideals are based entirely on 20/20 hindsight. Yeah, you sure are smart and "mature."
The fuck they are. Mine are based, mostly, on the obvious. All I have to do is wait for enough morons to catch up while your ideals don't exist anywhere but on paper, and you can't even answer a question as simple as how you'd pay for an army during wartime?

Thanks for demonstrating that you're a partisan hack. Claiming that every single poster who disagrees with you is not intelligent only helps show your own idiocy.

Get lost, retard. You're one of them I was describing....and here you thought you were a special snowflake
I'm not sure calling another poster a "retard" and running from debates helps your case.

Why are you on a debate forum if you believe everyone who disagrees with you is a 'retard' and you don't care what they think?

I don't know about SASSYIRISHLASS , but I'm here to ridicule and attack liberalism until average people laugh whenever anyone remarks approvingly on it. They practically do now. That's why people who used to call themselves "liberal" now call themselves "progressive."
Progressive are not Liberals. I'm a liberal. Talk it up, dumbfuck.

There is little difference between our form of government and mob rule, especially since the 14th and 17th amendments were passed. FDR crushed the last remnants of the Republic into oblivion.

There is so much to ridicule :rolleyes:

There is little difference between our form of government and mob rule, especially since the 14th and 17th amendments were passed. FDR crushed the last remnants of the Republic into oblivion.
Total horseshit, as usual.

You're a fucking Nazi.

You're a fucking Nazi.
Nope, sorry my little infant, I'm nothing of the kind.

The fuck they are. Mine are based, mostly, on the obvious. All I have to do is wait for enough morons to catch up while your ideals don't exist anywhere but on paper, and you can't even answer a question as simple as how you'd pay for an army during wartime?
ROFL! Nothing could have been less obvious than the notion of gay marriage. 10 years ago most people scoffed at the idea that it would ever become the law of the land.

You're a fucking Nazi.

Of course you are. You hate Jews and you worship the ideal of the all powerful state that controls everything we do.

ROFL! Nothing could have been less obvious than the notion of gay marriage. 10 years ago most people scoffed at the idea that it would ever become the law of the land.

10 years ago it was legal in Massachusetts . Scoff away!

You're a fucking Nazi.

Of course you are. You hate Jews and you worship the ideal of the all powerful state that controls everything we do.
Neither are true, dumbass.

Forum List

Back