🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Have you had this experience in dealing with the left?

Same sex marriage didn't become legal in any state until 2003, so before that time PMH's world didn't exist.

You have to be an utter numskull to tell someone his ideals "don't exist" when you are constantly advocating for things that don't exist. However, that's the idiot genius of liberals: they leap into the grossest hypocrisies where other mortals fear to tread.
That was just one part of my world that, unlike yours, actually came into existence, dumbass. Your world is that of a child, thinking only of yourself.

So your ideals are based entirely on 20/20 hindsight. Yeah, you sure are smart and "mature."
The fuck they are. Mine are based, mostly, on the obvious. All I have to do is wait for enough morons to catch up while your ideals don't exist anywhere but on paper, and you can't even answer a question as simple as how you'd pay for an army during wartime?
ROFL! Nothing could have been less obvious than the notion of gay marriage. 10 years ago most people scoffed at the idea that it would ever become the law of the land.

10 years ago it was legal in Massachusetts . Scoff away!

It was legal in Massachusetts only because some douche nozzle leftwing judges imposed it on the state.

I don't know about SASSYIRISHLASS , but I'm here to ridicule and attack liberalism until average people laugh whenever anyone remarks approvingly on it. They practically do now. That's why people who used to call themselves "liberal" now call themselves "progressive."
Progressive are not Liberals. I'm a liberal. Talk it up, dumbfuck.

You're a fucking Nazi.
Nope, sorry my little infant, I'm nothing of the kind.

Of course you are. You hate Jews and you worship the ideal of the all powerful state that controls everything we do.
Neither are true, dumbass.

You've admitted to both.

That was just one part of my world that, unlike yours, actually came into existence, dumbass. Your world is that of a child, thinking only of yourself.

So your ideals are based entirely on 20/20 hindsight. Yeah, you sure are smart and "mature."
The fuck they are. Mine are based, mostly, on the obvious. All I have to do is wait for enough morons to catch up while your ideals don't exist anywhere but on paper, and you can't even answer a question as simple as how you'd pay for an army during wartime?
ROFL! Nothing could have been less obvious than the notion of gay marriage. 10 years ago most people scoffed at the idea that it would ever become the law of the land.

It was legal in Massachusetts only because some douche nozzle leftwing judges imposed it on the state.
Yeah, don't you hate it when judges find laws unconstitutional, and you don't get to vote on the rights of others.

Progressive are not Liberals. I'm a liberal. Talk it up, dumbfuck.

You're a fucking Nazi.

Of course you are. You hate Jews and you worship the ideal of the all powerful state that controls everything we do.

You've admitted to both.
Nope, never. But feel free to try and find such a thing, liar...

Yeah, don't you hate it when judges find laws unconstitutional, and you don't get to vote on the rights of others.

Translation. You love it when judges overturn the will of the people and create new law from whole cloth.

You're a fucking Nazi.

You've admitted to both.

Puhleeze. I had the proof in my signature for months.

I've had this experience around 2000. I supported the invasion of Iraq but I defended those who opposed it. I just kind of thought it was healthy for people to disagree with going to war with another country. One of my 'conservative' coworkers who was a soldier during the korean war thought that people shouldn't disagree with their government when it goes to war but I explained that disagreement might be good for good decision making within a democracy. One of my 'liberal' coworkers, of course, jumped on that and seem to be on my side until I mentioned I liked watching the Rush Limbaugh show. It was at that point I became his enemy all because I said I liked watching his show.

I don't know if any other liberal or independent might have had any similar experiences dealing with the left? The minute you disagree with the left on anything you immediately get labeled as a conservative.

The problem is when you mention you "like" Rush Limbaugh you do the equivalent of admitting you like underage girls or eating your own shit while torturing animals.

It's hard for people to take you seriously after that.

Translation. You love it when judges overturn the will of the people and create new law from whole cloth.

Again you demonstrate profound ignorance about the checks and balances in our three branches of Government.

Finding a law unconstitutional is not "creating" new law... you farking idiot.

Nope . The state leg passes laws. Then there was a dispute that was brought to the court . They settled it .

I've had this experience around 2000. I supported the invasion of Iraq but I defended those who opposed it. I just kind of thought it was healthy for people to disagree with going to war with another country. One of my 'conservative' coworkers who was a soldier during the korean war thought that people shouldn't disagree with their government when it goes to war but I explained that disagreement might be good for good decision making within a democracy. One of my 'liberal' coworkers, of course, jumped on that and seem to be on my side until I mentioned I liked watching the Rush Limbaugh show. It was at that point I became his enemy all because I said I liked watching his show.

I don't know if any other liberal or independent might have had any similar experiences dealing with the left? The minute you disagree with the left on anything you immediately get labeled as a conservative.

The problem is when you mention you "like" Rush Limbaugh you do the equivalent of admitting you like underage girls or eating your own shit while torturing animals.

It's hard for people to take you seriously after that.

All you proved is that you're a retarded left-wing douche nozzle.

Nope . The state leg passes laws. Then there was a dispute that was brought to the court . They settled it .

The court made a new law. There's absolutely no doubt about that. Of course, left-wing douche nozzles like you will lie about it until the day you die.

Again you demonstrate profound ignorance about the checks and balances in our three branches of Government.

Finding a law unconstitutional is not "creating" new law... you farking idiot.

It is when there is nothing in the Constitution contradicting the law. Leftwing judges makeup the law as they go. They've been doing it for decades.

The people don't get to vote on the rights of others. We are not a democracy.

You've admitted to both.

Bring it, liar.

The people don't get to vote on the rights of others. We are not a democracy.

Instead the left wingers on the Supreme Court just invent new rights from whole cloth.

We are a democracy in every way that matters. That is, we are government by the mob. In fact, it's even worse than that. We are government by an elite minority

You've admitted to both.

Bring it, liar.

<YAWN!>

Forum List

Back