Have you noticed?

trump played the role for your complaint ......

What does this mean?
What does this mean?
trump is a hate mongerer that's what they saw and responded to.....

True colors revealed ^^^^^^^^
those are yours and your unfounded complaint if you do not like the media find another one. or is it just free speech that offends you.

What does this mean?
What does this mean?

those are yours and your unfounded complaint if you do not like the media find another one. or is it just free speech that offends you.

Just flailing blindly now, eh?

What does this mean?
What does this mean?

no, that was your o p from the beginning. maybe a nite's rest will relieve you of your pain.

What does this mean?
What does this mean?

no, that was your o p from the beginning. maybe a nite's rest will relieve you of your pain.

YOU don't even know what YOU are talking about now, do YOU?

I haven't noticed, but it all depends on the media one patronizes. The wife told me according to what she has been seeing, Trump is being referred to as, 'the current occupant of the White House'. I have no clue what she is reading on her tablet.

I haven't noticed that. I'm pretty sure it's inaccurate.

Maybe you're right, but I'm highly skeptical.

Have you noticed how the usual partisan media clowns keep making a real point to say President Trump now? For most of the last four years they could barely bring themselves to spit out the word "trump" like a bad piece of roast beef or something. Now, they want to show how oh so magnanimous they are and respectful of the office of president for the short time that President Trump will still be President Trump as president Trump is President Trump until President Biden takes his rightful place. It is so transparent it makes my teeth hurt. This is all part of the same little propaganda play that may very well turn out to be successful for them, but it is none the less transparent clumsy and childish.
Examples would help. Got any?
Here is that moral beacon Google to the rescue.

The results are all Trump being a dick TO reporters. :lol:

So still no actual videos of reporters not calling Donnie Covidseed "President"...from the OP or anyone.

Last edited:
Yes that's right. Funny Google produced results the antithesis of the enquiry. But I knew that would would fly over your head.

I see...so the result isn't because there simply aren't videos of reporters being rude to Donnie Covidseed, but because Google is some underhanded plot against conservatives? :lol:

Yes that's right. Funny Google produced results the antithesis of the enquiry. But I knew that would would fly over your head.

I see...so the result isn't because there simply aren't videos of reporters being rude to Donnie Covidseed, but because Google is some underhanded plot against conservatives? :lol:
Are you mentally challenged?

Are you mentally challenged?
Brilliant response. Any other ad hominems you'd like to add that will keep you from providing proof of the OP's claims?

You are right, he should not be called Trump now or even President Trump.

He should be called LOSER.
Are we being kind yet?:)

That is Joe's call, after four years of Trump ranting and raving and lying and abusing anyone who do not tell him what he wants to hear, and standing by as hundreds of thousands of Americans died on his watch I feel no kindness for him what so ever.

Forum List

Back