Having a 4 day weekend when the city is closed is like being at a woman's house

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
who has the flu LOL

My job now has me on a 3 day schedule until probably May and this week I am off on Friday and Monday. But it does me no good because I can't go anywhere and can't any lady visit for STICKY ADULT FUN. What a waste of weekend

Why don't you put on your woman's outfits and pretend like your car is broken down and you'll get what you're looking for

who has the flu LOL

My job now has me on a 3 day schedule until probably May and this week I am off on Friday and Monday. But it does me no good because I can't go anywhere and can't any lady visit for STICKY ADULT FUN. What a waste of weekend

What's a "job"?
:auiqs.jpg:

who has the flu LOL

What's a "job"?

That tall Black Building I go to everyday

who has the flu LOL

What's a "job"?

Even though they only have you working 3 days a week. Just go to stalk your female coworkers

who has the flu LOL

What's a "job"?

Even though they only have you working 3 days a week. Just go to stalk your female coworkers

I do want to smell pie on a couple of their asses. Especially that Latina coworker.

Forum List

Back