Having Solved Americas and the Worlds Problems, Obama Moves to Next Agenda

He is a joke. Who thought a Community Activist would be a good president? Answer: Saul Alinsky.

Kind of sad to see just how low right wingers are headed.......Delusion might help...... for a while. LOL

Kind of sad to see just how low right wingers are headed.......Delusion might help...... for a while. LOL
Uh, delusions on the right? Thinking Hillary would not be the most corrupt and ineffective voice for America is delusional, my friend.

Its too bad the first black president was this idiot lazy con artist.
It is a shame that the first Black President has been a divider, beyond liberal and caused so much chaos in the world. I do hope that if another black runs for office, they will successfully counteract the failures of the Obama administration.

It is a shame that the first Black President has been a divider

You're "right"....it all Obama's fault........

upload_2016-10-23_18-5-47.jpeg

Hopefully next on Obama's agenda is a Supreme Court spot or working his way to the top of the UN.

It is a shame that the first Black President has been a divider, beyond liberal and caused so much chaos in the world. I do hope that if another black runs for office, they will successfully counteract the failures of the Obama administration.

It could be 100 years before another one is elected after this moron.

It could be 100 years before another one is elected after this moron.
That would be too bad. We are limiting our applicants for the POTUS. We shouldn't look at race as a determinator. Look at their credentials and past performances.

Forum List

Back