Hawaii Officials: Obama's Birth Certificate Destroyed in Fire????

Other than being nuttier than a pachyderm turd, I see nothing in this post that could be construed as racist. Zenophobic, perhaps, but not racist. What am I missing that you see?

i dunno, hj, 'communist black mold'. he's a racist, all right.... and that's what drive's the freaktoid nutbar troll.

Except that black mold is an actual organism, infesting homes and making people sick nationwide. There are more than a few people who consider the President to have Communist leanings. If left unchecked, the black mold can take over a building, and some believed that, if left unchecked, Communism could have taken over the country.

I do not pretend to know USAR's heart, he may very well be David Duke's cousin. But what I find it somewhat disconcerting that, by simply using the word "black" we should assume the man is a racist. This an all too often refrain these days. You don't agree with the President? Racist.

I duuno, maybe the context of calling the Preisdent and his children "Communist black mold that is toxic" - his CHILDREN - then comparing them to the "pure blood American" Palin sheds a little light on what he was thinking?

Of course if I'm wrong I'll apologize as soon as I see a rational explanation from HIS keyboard. Until then, that combination ain't no mistake, and any deranged fringenut that calls little kids communist black toxic mold is a damn racist.

Isn't this suspicious? Now Hawaii says his Birth Certificate was destroyed in a fire after repeated requests to release it. This brings the question. Why has Obama payed his lawyers up to 1.7 million to keep it suppressed if it was destroyed in a fire? He said in his book 'Dreams of my Father' that he found his BC going through his mothers belongings in the 90s. What does Hawaii have that he doesn't want anyone to see?

Obama 'Birther' Row Resurfaces As US Prepares For Crucial Mid-Term Elections | World News | Sky News

The Hawaii Department of Health claims to have an original copy of Barack Obama's birth certificate, right?

In fact, it is this established "fact" that has persuaded so many people there is nothing to the question of eligibility.

After all, an official in Hawaii has made a public pronouncement that she has inspected the document and declared on her own authority that Obama is a "natural born American" and thus eligible to serve as president.

For many Americans, that settles the question.

However, now a new version of the story is emerging.

The United Kingdom's Sky News reported Saturday: "Authorities in Hawaii have provided an electronic record of Obama's birth because the paper copy was destroyed in a fire which wiped out much of the state's archives."
Which is it?
Does Hawaii actually have an original long-form, paper birth certificate for Obama, or was it destroyed in a fire?

It seems the story is ever-changing.
And that's why it's time for Obama to come clean.

There is little question the heavily Democratic state of Hawaii has no interest in providing any information that would disqualify the first president claiming to be from that state.

If indeed the state has a copy of the original birth certificate, as Director of Health Dr. Chiyome Fukino claims, it should be no problem for Obama to give her permission to release it publicly – and, once and for all, settle the controversy that has resulted in that state being inundated with inquiries from curious American citizens.
Fukino has released two public statements on this matter.(continued)

Here: Another new twist in birth certificate story

What the fuck is a "long form" birth certificate? I was born on a Military Base and I don't have one. Until the birthers, I never even heard of it.

Besides, it gets me that birthers question the integrity of the entire family of Obama. His mother, grandfather, grandmother. Both his grandfather and great uncle served in the military during WWII. They say Obama is citizen and was born here. That's good enough for me. Screw those birthers. The same assholes that want our president to "FAIL". What a bunch of creeps. To slander a patriotic American family that way. Why doesn't it surprise me they're Republicans?

I was born on a military base and my certificate of live birth lists the names of my parents and where and when they were born as well as the attending physician and the hospital I was born in. I also have my naturalized citizenship papers.

Long form includes that information, if you don't have it, I'm guessing you don't have an official copy of your birth certificate.

Obama's Kenyan grandmother claims he was born in Kenya and Kenya had all kinds of signs all over their country about how "on of theirs" was running for president.

Who's questioning his entire family? As I understand it, he divorced himself from his white family a long time ago. No one talked to his grandmother and I haven't seen his mother OR his sister.

You don't find it the least bit fishy that after claiming to have seen the original certificate, they are now saying it was destroyed in a fire? How can both be true?

Isn't this suspicious? Now Hawaii says his Birth Certificate was destroyed in a fire after repeated requests to release it. This brings the question. Why has Obama payed his lawyers up to 1.7 million to keep it suppressed if it was destroyed in a fire? He said in his book 'Dreams of my Father' that he found his BC going through his mothers belongings in the 90s. What does Hawaii have that he doesn't want anyone to see?

Obama 'Birther' Row Resurfaces As US Prepares For Crucial Mid-Term Elections | World News | Sky News

The Hawaii Department of Health claims to have an original copy of Barack Obama's birth certificate, right?

In fact, it is this established "fact" that has persuaded so many people there is nothing to the question of eligibility.

After all, an official in Hawaii has made a public pronouncement that she has inspected the document and declared on her own authority that Obama is a "natural born American" and thus eligible to serve as president.

For many Americans, that settles the question.

However, now a new version of the story is emerging.

The United Kingdom's Sky News reported Saturday: "Authorities in Hawaii have provided an electronic record of Obama's birth because the paper copy was destroyed in a fire which wiped out much of the state's archives."
Which is it?
Does Hawaii actually have an original long-form, paper birth certificate for Obama, or was it destroyed in a fire?

It seems the story is ever-changing.
And that's why it's time for Obama to come clean.

There is little question the heavily Democratic state of Hawaii has no interest in providing any information that would disqualify the first president claiming to be from that state.

If indeed the state has a copy of the original birth certificate, as Director of Health Dr. Chiyome Fukino claims, it should be no problem for Obama to give her permission to release it publicly – and, once and for all, settle the controversy that has resulted in that state being inundated with inquiries from curious American citizens.
Fukino has released two public statements on this matter.(continued)

Here: Another new twist in birth certificate story

What the fuck is a "long form" birth certificate? I was born on a Military Base and I don't have one. Until the birthers, I never even heard of it.

Besides, it gets me that birthers question the integrity of the entire family of Obama. His mother, grandfather, grandmother. Both his grandfather and great uncle served in the military during WWII. They say Obama is citizen and was born here. That's good enough for me. Screw those birthers. The same assholes that want our president to "FAIL". What a bunch of creeps. To slander a patriotic American family that way. Why doesn't it surprise me they're Republicans?

That's a bunch of BS.
It's like saying if you're against the Wars you are a 9/11 truther.
I think many of this President's policies are bad for the country. So of course I hope those policies fail. Which makes the President a failure.
Doesn't mean I'm a birther which is all about race.

Baloney....being concerned about him being a "natural born citizen" as is required by our constitution to be president in this country is not about race. I'm sick of being called a racist because I have questions about Obama's citizenship. I had questions about McCains too. I have no idea why he, who was born in Panama is a natural born citizen when my brother and I, born in Japan and England respectively on American military bases had to become naturalized citizens. Again, I have the papers to prove it....I'm also sick of being called a liar.

i dunno, hj, 'communist black mold'. he's a racist, all right.... and that's what drive's the freaktoid nutbar troll.

Except that black mold is an actual organism, infesting homes and making people sick nationwide. There are more than a few people who consider the President to have Communist leanings. If left unchecked, the black mold can take over a building, and some believed that, if left unchecked, Communism could have taken over the country.

I do not pretend to know USAR's heart, he may very well be David Duke's cousin. But what I find it somewhat disconcerting that, by simply using the word "black" we should assume the man is a racist. This an all too often refrain these days. You don't agree with the President? Racist.

I duuno, maybe the context of calling the Preisdent and his children "Communist black mold that is toxic" - his CHILDREN - then comparing them to the "pure blood American" Palin sheds a little light on what he was thinking?

Of course if I'm wrong I'll apologize as soon as I see a rational explanation from HIS keyboard. Until then, that combination ain't no mistake, and any deranged fringenut that calls little kids communist black toxic mold is a damn racist.

Don't get me wrong, I believe he should have left the kids out of the rant, there's no need for that as they have done nothing except be kids. Out of bounds in my opinion. And I certainly see where a person could make the leap to "racist," those are not words I would have chosen to make a point. I simply grow weary of the ease with which people throw out the word "racist" during the course of discussions such as these. As I said, I instantly spotted the xenophobia in the "pure blood" comment.

We could ask...

Hey, USAR, do you hate black people?

That's a bunch of BS.
I think many of this President's policies are bad for the country. So of course I hope those policies fail. Which makes the President a failure.

Baloney....being concerned about him being a "natural born citizen" as is required by our constitution to be president in this country is not about race. I'm sick of being called a racist because I have questions about Obama's citizenship. I had questions about McCains too. I have no idea why he, who was born in Panama is a natural born citizen when my brother and I, born in Japan and England respectively on American military bases had to become naturalized citizens. Again, I have the papers to prove it....I'm also sick of being called a liar.

You bring up an interesting point on the bases.
I was certainly generalizing and if you took offense because of your background and personal experience I apologize, but really still believe that is the core of the movement.

That's a bunch of BS.

I was certainly generalizing and if you took offense because of your background and personal experience I apologize, but really still believe that is the core of the movement.

Just to be clear here, there are lots of criticisms and concerns people have about Obama that have nothing to do with race. Some are legitimate, some are arguable, some are just plain idiocy, but they're not racist. Calling his kids toxic black mold? Yep, that's racist. There's a difference.

Just to be clear here, there are lots of criticisms and concerns people have about Obama that have nothing to do with race. Some are legitimate, some are arguable, some are just plain idiocy, but they're not racist. Calling his kids toxic black mold? Yep, that's racist. There's a difference.

I agree with you. I don't consider the Birth Certificate issue a legitimate issue.
Mostly because I was born in the same decade as the President and have never had anything of record except the same "Certificate of Live Birth".

I do have a lack of respect for people who pick on kids, even those who picked on Chelsea when Clinton was president. And of course, those that picked on Bush's girls.

Last edited:
I've heard the $1.7 million claim a HUNDRED times but I've NEVER seen anyone PROVE IT!! So can you PROVE IT!!!???

I am still waiting for PROOF of this CLAIM!

I do have a lack of respect for people who pick on kids, even those who picked on Chelsea when Clinton was president. And of course, those that picked on Bush's girls.

And I also have a lack of respect for spammers.

Unless I was getting paid to spew this crap all over the internet too. Hey USAR, pm me your contact. I have paypal, I'll split the profits. :D

Isn't this suspicious? Now Hawaii says his Birth Certificate was destroyed in a fire after repeated requests to release it.

xotoxi-albums-pictures-3-picture1385-o-rly.gif

do they do accounting? i'm in the market for the sorts that have an annual fire early April

~S~

I've heard the $1.7 million claim a HUNDRED times but I've NEVER seen anyone PROVE IT!! So can you PROVE IT!!!???

STILL no answer. And you wonder why so many people call "Conservatives" LIARS!

Yes he has paid the Perkins Coie Law firm to defend his birth certificate. Here is proof.

DISBURSEMENTS FOR OBAMA FOR AMERICA

President Obama has paid nearly $1.7 million to his top eligibility lawyer since the election.

Obama for America, Obama's 2008 political campaign, merged with the Democratic National Committee in January and is now known as Organizing for America. The grass-roots army that some refer to as "Obama 2.0" is still collecting financial contributions.

Federal Election Commission records for "Obama for America" show that the lobby organization has paid international law firm Perkins Coie exactly $1,666,397.01 since the 2008 election.

Read:
Obama law tab up to $1.7 million

Yes he has paid the Perkins Coie Law firm to defend his birth certificate. Here is proof.

President Obama has paid nearly $1.7 million to his top eligibility lawyer since the election.

Obama for America, Obama's 2008 political campaign, merged with the Democratic National Committee in January and is now known as Organizing for America. The grass-roots army that some refer to as "Obama 2.0" is still collecting financial contributions.

Federal Election Commission records for "Obama for America" show that the lobby organization has paid international law firm Perkins Coie exactly $1,666,397.01 since the 2008 election.

Read:

And you are 100% certain that Obama was using Perkins Coie exclusively to defend his birth certificate?

Read:

And you are 100% certain that Obama was using Perkins Coie exclusively to defend his birth certificate?

Of course he was! Presidents don't ever, ever use or hire lawyers!!

Read:

Of course he was! Presidents don't ever, ever use or hire lawyers!!

Since losing the election, John McCain's campaign has only spent $817,473.25 on Legal Services to defend John McCain's presidential eligibility.

This either means that John McCain's lawyers have more reasonable fees than Barack Obama's...or that John McCain's birthers are less pesky.

http://query.nictusa.com/pres/2008/YE/C00430470/B_PURPOSE_C00430470.htmlhttp://query.nictusa.com/pres/2008/YE/C00430470/B_PURPOSE_C00430470.htmlhttp://query.nictusa.com/pres/2008/YE/C00430470/B_PURPOSE_C00430470.html
DISBURSEMENTS FOR MCCAIN-PALIN 2008 INC
DISBURSEMENTS FOR MCCAIN-PALIN COMPLIANCE FUND INC.
DISBURSEMENTS FOR JOHN MCCAIN 2008 INC.
DISBURSEMENTS FOR JOHN MCCAIN 2008 INC.

Forum List

Back