Hawaii’s Governor Takes On ‘Birthers’

hey, give him credit for finally posting something that's actually factual
;)

Dive the Republican Governor didn't see the Birth Certificate she went on information that was told to her by Health Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino. She couldn't have seen it because obama had the certificate sealed.
There are only two people who have actually seen any supposed document. It's not a far streach to think they could be lying, with how Hawaii views it political system. It's not a republican strong hold. I'm wondering why the federal government will step in in some cases and not in other.
fyi
obama DID NOT have his certificate sealed??? Hawaiian LAW does not permit any stranger from getting anyone's birth certificate...

either way the governor could not have seen the document.

Dive the Republican Governor didn't see the Birth Certificate she went on information that was told to her by Health Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino. She couldn't have seen it because obama had the certificate sealed.
There are only two people who have actually seen any supposed document. It's not a far streach to think they could be lying, with how Hawaii views it political system. It's not a republican strong hold. I'm wondering why the federal government will step in in some cases and not in other.
fyi
obama DID NOT have his certificate sealed??? Hawaiian LAW does not permit any stranger from getting anyone's birth certificate...

the governor is NOT a stranger and can officially review....from my read on it, she did verify it.

Wow so if he didn't use those exact words your going to object right? The man was telling the story about how he knew the Presidents parents since about the time the birthers were in there infancy. Look it up on utube.

U didn't get your present yet did you?
Your argument is not convencing. You used a link for some resolution he submitted in no ways mentions anything about his friendship with obamas parents. All it mentions is that obama was born in Hawaii which thats what the news media tells us. Butthey do not mention this at anytime that I know of.
“It’s an insult to his mother and to his father, and I knew his mother and father; they were my friends, and I have an emotional interest in that"

You can bet the farm that if this was know two years ago the media would have played it 24/7

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/25/us/25hawaii.html?_r=1&ref=politics

“It’s an insult to his mother and to his father, and I knew his mother and father; they were my friends, and I have an emotional interest in that,” Governor Abercrombie said in a telephone interview late Thursday. “It’s an emotional insult. It is disrespectful to the president; it is disrespectful to the office.”

Now don't you feel like a dumb shit?

LOL, yeah fer sure, my wittle heart bleeds. waaaa

fyi

the governor is NOT a stranger and can officially review....from my read on it, she did verify it.

No she didn't

Those who have "direct and tangible interest" are generally limited to the person named in the record, the spouse, parent, descendant, or personal representative, or by someone who is involved in marital, parental or death litigation involving the named person's vital record or other legal reason established by a court order, and various official agency or organization representatives, including the state director of health, according to the law.

Hawaii officials confirm Obama’s original birth certificate still exists | The Honolulu Advertiser | Hawaii's Newspaper

No she didn't

Those who have "direct and tangible interest" are generally limited to the person named in the record, the spouse, parent, descendant, or personal representative, or by someone who is involved in marital, parental or death litigation involving the named person's vital record or other legal reason established by a court order, and various official agency or organization representatives, including the state director of health, according to the law.

Hawaii officials confirm Obama’s original birth certificate still exists | The Honolulu Advertiser | Hawaii's Newspaper

the republican governor sent the republican health department director to verify it, and she DID verify it dear....

Hawai'i's Health Department confirmed yesterday that it has President Obama's original Aug. 4, 1961, birth certificate in storage, but the announcement is unlikely to satisfy conspiracy theorists who insist Obama was born in Kenya.

"We don't destroy vital records," Health Department spokeswoman Janice Okubo said. "That's our whole job, to maintain and retain vital records."

The Health Department's director reiterated yesterday that she has seen Obama's birth records.

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawai'i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai'i and is a natural-born American citizen,"
Fukino said in a statement. "I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008, over eight months ago."

No she didn't

the republican governor sent the republican health department director to verify it, and she DID verify it dear....

Hawai'i's Health Department confirmed yesterday that it has President Obama's original Aug. 4, 1961, birth certificate in storage, but the announcement is unlikely to satisfy conspiracy theorists who insist Obama was born in Kenya.

"We don't destroy vital records," Health Department spokeswoman Janice Okubo said. "That's our whole job, to maintain and retain vital records."

The Health Department's director reiterated yesterday that she has seen Obama's birth records.

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawai'i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai'i and is a natural-born American citizen,"
Fukino said in a statement. "I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008, over eight months ago."

She sent her, but the governor did not verify it herself

What meke you so sure the health department director is a republican? Do you know anything about Hawaii's political history?

Last edited:
No she didn't

What meke you so sure the health department director is a republican? Do you know anything about Hawaii's political history?

WTF does it matter? Although the industry that's evolved around it is a right wing fringe thing now, in 2008 the birfer movement was originally started by Hillary democrats.

Idiocy is nonpartisan, so are facts.

WTF does it matter? Although the industry that's evolved around it is a right wing fringe thing now, in 2008 the birfer movement was originally started by Hillary democrats.

WHY are you asking me? I wasn't the one that called the health department director a democrat or a republican. Butr since the statement was made I asked did Care4 know he political history of Hawaii.

WHY are you asking me? I wasn't the one that called the health department director a democrat or a republican. Butr since the statement was made I asked did Care4 know he political history of Hawaii.

Do you?

I was actually talking about you harping on the fact that the governor delegated the task as required by statute to the director, whose statement (released twice at two separate stages of birferdom) you imply is not to be trusted because she is not in fact the governor. The governor who, as has been shown, is not allowed to access the record by law and must delegate that authority to the director.

So again there is nothing here that could ever satisfy you whether the director is a democrat, republican, libertarian, communist or constitutionalist without breaking the law, at which point you would simply discredit the governor as a person who is willing to violate the law and therefore is probably lying. Nor does it matter what her party affiliation is, because the birfers have been made up of crackpots from both sides of the political spectrum with two very different underlying agendas.

Logic. Rational independent thought. They're good things, honest.

No she didn't

Fukino has never made any campaign contributions to the Democratic Party.

Fukino made a campaign contribution to the Hawaii Republican Party in 2006:
Doctor Who Verified Obama Birth Certificate a GOP Contributor - Irregular Times

Then when confronted with any evidence that might challenge their rather skewed version of reality, they either deny or attack rather than examine the evidence.

And what evidence is that smart ass? Show me anything, ANYTHING, that is VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE of WHERE OBAMA WAS BORN, or shut your ignorant, obama ass licking mouth ya fucking mutton head.

Oh ya, and while you're at it, explain why obama is spending MILLIONS on an ARMY OF LAWYERS to keep his virtual ENTIRE PAST HIDDEN?

Explain that ya fucking moron.

Actually, under the sanctions put on them by the courts the birfers are spending millions for Obama's lawyers, who respond to the frivolous cases laughed out of court because if they don't a default judgment will be entered on a claim that has no merit.

But thank you for proving my entire point.

I issued a challenge, any takers? Anyone?

"YOU" issued a challenge... pfft... don't make me laugh.

Here's a "challenge" skippy... SHOW ME ONE DOCUMENT THAT SAYS, ONE - WHAT HOSPITAL OBAMA WAS BORN IN, and TWO, THE NAME OF THE DOCTOR THAT DELIVERED HIM. OK?

And if you can't do that, then just give answering this a shot... "WHY IS OBAMA HIDING VIRTUALLY HIS ENTIRE PAST, INCLUDING THIS FABLED, NEVER SEEN, HIDDEN BIRTH CERTIFICATE?"

There ya go skip.... there's a "CHALLENGE" for you.

Do you?

I was actually talking about you harping on the fact that the governor delegated the task as required by statute to the director, whose statement (released twice at two separate stages of birferdom) you imply is not to be trusted because she is not in fact the governor. The governor who, as has been shown, is not allowed to access the record by law and must delegate that authority to the director.

So again there is nothing here that could ever satisfy you whether the director is a democrat, republican, libertarian, communist or constitutionalist without breaking the law, at which point you would simply discredit the governor as a person who is willing to violate the law and therefore is probably lying. Nor does it matter what her party affiliation is, because the birfers have been made up of crackpots from both sides of the political spectrum with two very different underlying agendas.

Logic. Rational independent thought. They're good things, honest.

Yes I do, the state of Hawaii has voted only once for a Republican Presidnt since they have been a state since 1959. They have alwayes been a democratic stronge hold. There state congress has been controlled by democrats for as long as they have been a state.

I was actually talking about you harping on the fact that the governor delegated the task as required by statute to the director

The comment was made a few post back that the governor had seen the birth certificate.. I made the comment she hadn't then Care4 posted and here we are.

Nor does it matter what her party affiliation is, because the birfers have been made up of crackpots from both sides of the political spectrum with two very different underlying agendas.

If what you say is true would you want an outside source varifing the document or would you remain quite if you thought the state was biasised because it's history in politic's was hard core conservatism?

And what evidence is that smart ass? Show me anything, ANYTHING, that is VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE of WHERE OBAMA WAS BORN, or shut your ignorant, obama ass licking mouth ya fucking mutton head.

Oh ya, and while you're at it, explain why obama is spending MILLIONS on an ARMY OF LAWYERS to keep his virtual ENTIRE PAST HIDDEN?

Explain that ya fucking moron.

Actually, under the sanctions put on them by the courts the birfers are spending millions for Obama's lawyers, who respond to the frivolous cases laughed out of court because if they don't a default judgment will be entered on a claim that has no merit.

Here's a "challenge" skippy... SHOW ME ONE DOCUMENT THAT SAYS, ONE - WHAT HOSPITAL OBAMA WAS BORN IN, and TWO, THE NAME OF THE DOCTOR THAT DELIVERED HIM. OK?

And if you can't do that, then just give answering this a shot... "WHY IS OBAMA HIDING VIRTUALLY HIS ENTIRE PAST, INCLUDING THIS FABLED, NEVER SEEN, HIDDEN BIRTH CERTIFICATE?"

That is the long form filed by the hospital. We already covered that.
The state of Hawaii does not release long forms.
The state of Hawaii has stated many times they have it and it is genuine. The short form is all they release and that is standard policy for most states.

Yawn.

The state of Hawaii has stated many times they have it and it is genuine. The short form is all they release and that is standard policy for most states.

Yawn.

Why keep a long form if they do not release the long form?

Yawn.

it is the original record of where the certified short form gets its information....no paper records are ever destroyed is what State of Hawaii says....

So that it can be checked by only CERTAIN people...i.e. trusted people...for privacy reasons.

Is it really so hard for Republicans to understand privacy issues? I thought y'all were supposed to be the ones cheerleading that issue.

Yawn.

it is the original record of where the certified short form gets its information....no paper records are ever destroyed is what State of Hawaii says....

If they don't release the document why do they need to save the information, since they can't release the document they also shouldn't be able to release the information.

If they don't release the document why do they need to save the information, since they can't release the document they also shouldn't be able to release the information.

because they can have information that the person Birthed needs or wants, regarding genealogy....the person birthed can get special access to their original birth certificates.

because they can have information that the person Birthed needs or wants, regarding genealogy....the person birthed can get special access to their original birth certificates.

Go a few replies back the comment was made they do not release copies of the long form. If they do not release copies why keep the long form?

Last edited:

Yawn.

You have to ask them that.
I already told you that. If you refuse to accept that as FACT, call them.
Guess what Moe? They WILL TELL YOU THAT.
Been that way in most states for many many years. Standard policy.
But you do not care. Your mind is made up. Facts do not matter.

Forum List

Back