Hawks might boycott national anthem this Sunday

Why because Black Citizens killed 500 CHI Black Citizens YTD?
Lord knows how many totak nationwide and/or "only wounded".

what really got me about this guy was the next day he walks out with a fuckin fidel castro shirt on. Reminds me of those dumb ass muslims that moved to the biggest state sponsor of terrorism in the world to prove to America he wasn't a terrorist ("clock boy").. :dunno:

Watch the NFL become extinct.
90% of the people who go to the games are White.
Watch what happens when 90% of the tickets don't get sold.
Same with 90% of White TV viewers who choose to not watch a bunch of negro millionaire porch monkies disrespect Americ.

Let me tell you about my NFL....I used to watch a lot.
Then they started "monkeying" around with the clock.........Now it is "all" commercials.
Clock runs 25-35Sec for nothing all the time? WTH? even out of bounds, mark ball....start clock.

NO PLAYS anymore!!!! That is my forking point already!!!!

what 6 total ball possessions per team per game?
It is now a "two score" game. If a good team gets ahead..........Turn out the lights party over.
no action. 12 min of actual plays with only about 2 min of exciting plays?

disclaimer: I will say when 2 good teams face off.......it can be exciting.
but most of the time..........ahhhhhhhhhhhh tick tick tick.....7 min gone, 3 plays.
But at end of game.......every single 1/10 of second is cherished. Please kill me now.

yes I have found the EDIT feature. Oh..........poor me.

How long can you edit these thangs' oh yeah, don't advise betting OVER/UNDER along with spread. It will make you go CRAZY to watch the way they handle the clock most of the game. I am still mad...........then at the end......its important.....but it runs out when you need over and your BUTT FORKING TEAM is kneeling down for 2.5min AND they are on the 11......easy field goal.....you need one point to make $1000!!! GOSH FREAKING DAMNANITON DO NOT get sucked into that trap. No sireee..........BOBB.. spread is bad enough.

Last edited:
good for them, then watch their popularity drop like rocks. I hope all the advertisers are watching so they can tear up all the contracts.

I know I won't have any more reason to watch their team.
My son has been a Seahawks fan since they came into the league. He called me earlier and said if they do then he's finished with them. He had season tickets for 5 years when he lived in Tacoma. If the Cowboys or Panthers do this I will never watch an NFL game again.

good for them, then watch their popularity drop like rocks. I hope all the advertisers are watching so they can tear up all the contracts.

I know I won't have any more reason to watch their team.
My son has been a Seahawks fan since they came into the league. He called me earlier and said if they do then he's finished with them. He had season tickets for 5 years when he lived in Tacoma. If the Cowboys or Panthers do this I will never watch an NFL game again.

Every time now I see Cowboys.......I think Mark ButtFumble Sanchez........WTH? are they thinking? He could not beat out Denver third stringer. Jerry Jones? 1 too many martini up in booth.

The end is near for professional sports when the fucking illiterate multimillionaire negroes who were born with the 'warrior gene' and higher 'twitch muscles' decide to shit on the people who pay for their fucking White 'snow bunnies.
Can't happen soon enough for me.

The end is near for professional sports when the fucking illiterate multimillionaire negroes who were born with the 'warrior gene' and higher 'twitch muscles' decide to shit on the people who pay for their fucking White 'snow bunnies.
Can't happen soon enough for me.

they let them "lift" in prison. never did make much sense. then release the hounds...........

I can't wait until you guys crop out all the white players and complain about only the blacks. Should be fun

Is this the latest bandwagon?

Only thing missing now is some reality TV idiots to pile on.

Sad state of a affairs when pissing on your country because everyone else is doing it becomes the 'in' thing to do.

Is this the latest bandwagon?

Only thing missing now is some reality TV idiots to pile on.

Sad state of a affairs when pissing on your country because everyone else is doing it becomes the 'in' thing to do.
unoriginal. The next thing is they'll be burning down the stadiums. you know, fk all you white people and your sports.

Watch the NFL become extinct.
90% of the people who go to the games are White.
Watch what happens when 90% of the tickets don't get sold.
Same with 90% of White TV viewers who choose to not watch a bunch of negro millionaire porch monkies disrespect Americ.

Let me tell you about my NFL....I used to watch a lot.
Then they started "monkeying" around with the clock.........Now it is "all" commercials.
Clock runs 25-35Sec for nothing all the time? WTH? even out of bounds, mark ball....start clock.

NO PLAYS anymore!!!! That is my forking point already!!!!

what 6 total ball possessions per team per game?
It is now a "two score" game. If a good team gets ahead..........Turn out the lights party over.
no action. 12 min of actual plays with only about 2 min of exciting plays?

disclaimer: I will say when 2 good teams face off.......it can be exciting.
but most of the time..........ahhhhhhhhhhhh tick tick tick.....7 min gone, 3 plays.
But at end of game.......every single 1/10 of second is cherished. Please kill me now.

yes I have found the EDIT feature. Oh..........poor me.

How long can you edit these thangs' oh yeah, don't advise betting OVER/UNDER along with spread. It will make you go CRAZY to watch the way they handle the clock most of the game. I am still mad...........then at the end......its important.....but it runs out when you need over and your BUTT FORKING TEAM is kneeling down for 2.5min AND they are on the 11......easy field goal.....you need one point to make $1000!!! GOSH FREAKING DAMNANITON DO NOT get sucked into that trap. No sireee..........BOBB.. spread is bad enough.

I completely agree with you on how they changed running the clock in the NFL. I hated it too! Especially now running the clock after out of bounds plays. Way too few plays now in a game. Compare that to the 90 plays or so run in college football by each team. And in college they stop the clock to move the chains when a team makes a first down. Of course they should! Obviously. But not the NFL.

Another horrid rule is having to have two feet in bounds when making a catch. That goes against all logic in all sports. Plus these refs struggle enough trying to decide what is pass interference and what is holding ---- those two subjective calls are the biggest bummers that can ruin a good game.

Betting: The NFL is deadly, flip a coin. If you follow college football very closely (I used to) then you can find a few good bets each week.

Leading by example has never been big for most pro athletes in America, why all of a sudden?

There is a time and place for social unrest, political pontificating, etc. The national anthem or during the game they are played to excel and follow orders with is not one of them. I totally reject their so-called "good intentions."

Even worse --- they are on the wrong side of truth and goodness. They are showboats because it is more hip than moral for what they are protesting (i.e. hating on cops, get serious!)

Not unlike our governor in Minnesota forbidding any state official to travel to North Carolina when that state was forcing everybody and anybody to let boys in girls locker rooms and bathrooms. This is a secular sickness, in my opinion and in the opinion of many churches.

Forum List

Back