Hayden: Impeaching Trump would be viewed as soft coup

Michael Hayden Warns: Impeachment Would Be Viewed as 'Soft Coup' | Breitbart

Yep and we will take the appropriate action to defend our country and president against it.
Be certain that you have the Armed Forces on your side.

The way The Creature disses military leadership and the intelligence communities, I'm not so sure they'll stay "on side" if it comes to that.

The first loyalty of soldiers is to the Constitution, not to any personage.

Without the DoD, you'd be screwed, blued and tatooed... :21:

Right now, potential criminal activity includes
Collusion, obstruction, tax fraud, election fraud, money laundering based on witnesses that have been brought in
Collusion is not a crime.

Obstruction is hard to prove against the guy who has constitutional powers over the justice department

I have not seen anything on Tax Fraud, but the dude gets audited every fucking year. You would think the IRS would have found something by now, no?

Evidence of Election Fraud?

Evidence of Money Laundering?

This appears to be more hopeful than factual.

If accused of criminal activity......not impeaching Trump would be a coup

What criminal activity?

Collusion, obstruction, tax fraud, election fraud, money laundering based on witnesses that have been brought in
/-----/
show me the evidence.jpg

Obstruction is hard to prove against the guy who has constitutional powers over the justice department

I have not seen anything on Tax Fraud, but the dude gets audited every fucking year. You would think the IRS would have found something by now, no?

'Collusion' is a polite term for 'Conspiracy'

Collusion in a criminal act is a crime
The rest are all pending. Witnesses are being interviewed , documents collected

Republicans control the Justice Department, both houses of Congress and the courts

It’s on you

A republican house, republican senate and republican presidency.....but what happens in the government is the fault of 'liberals'.

Wow.
yes the permanent workers, the ones that cry about the unions.....those people...the Obama loyalists..... people Trump has had to fire...Comey, Yates, Brennan, Clapper, Preet, McCabe, just a few of the names.
And they are getting cleaned out little by little......can't wait to get rid of the leftists.

Flynn, Papadolphawhatever aka the covfefe boi, Manafort, Page, Cohen, & the list will continue to grow & to prosper
Page? She actually contradicts Strok and helps Trump.......

:blowup:

:blowup:

CARTER PAGE :21:

please, pay attention; that list of names gives it away
Oh my god, yeah another one of those people.....you crack me up......2 low level campaigners know secrets to government collusion from Trump......hilarious

/——-/ “Liberals WROTE the Constitution”. So what were those liberals position on abortion, Gaye marriage, gun control and high taxes?

Abortion RIGHTS, Marriage RIGHTS? The founders didn't create rights. They enumerated some of them. The rights already existed. The constitution created only powers.

As for taxes, read the constitution. It lays out the taxation power of the government.
/—-/ And yet they created the Bill of Rights. Go figure.

The Bill of Rights didn't create rights. It merely enumerated rights that already existed. And as the 9th amendment makes ludicriously clear, there are still reserve rights held by the people that the Bill of Rights never mentions.

The only thing that the Constitution created, was government powers.

You've misunderstood what the constitution actually is.
They did enumerate rights....given to us by God.....thank you for pointing that out. It's not the government that gives them, it's their job to protect them. As for the Bill of Rights, yes those aren't the only ones, but the one thing they all have in common is they are intangible....there are no tangible rights.
Where does God give you rights in the Constitution or Bible?
The Declaration...which is the foundation of the Constitution and our government......I could quote it if it would make you feel better.

If accused of criminal activity......not impeaching Trump would be a coup

What criminal activity?

/-----/
View attachment 213286

Ask Mr Mueller
/----/ "Ask Mr Mueller" I did. Here is his response.
I got nothin.jpg

Abortion RIGHTS, Marriage RIGHTS? The founders didn't create rights. They enumerated some of them. The rights already existed. The constitution created only powers.

As for taxes, read the constitution. It lays out the taxation power of the government.

The Bill of Rights didn't create rights. It merely enumerated rights that already existed. And as the 9th amendment makes ludicriously clear, there are still reserve rights held by the people that the Bill of Rights never mentions.

They did enumerate rights....given to us by God.....thank you for pointing that out. It's not the government that gives them, it's their job to protect them. As for the Bill of Rights, yes those aren't the only ones, but the one thing they all have in common is they are intangible....there are no tangible rights.
The Declaration...which is the foundation of the Constitution and our government......I could quote it if it would make you feel better.

The Declaration has no legal standing

You didn't ask about that. you asked how I know it was given to us by God. And the people that wrote the Constitution, wrote the Declaration. They said where our rights came from. It's not difficult to follow or understand

You don’t understand what a coup is

Following the Constitution is not a coup
Holding elected officials accountable for their actions is part of a Democracy

In politics, perception is reality.

And they people aren't going to be fooled if the Far Left tries to take out their President.

They will know exactly what it is, and independent news sources like Info Wars and the Excellence in Broadcasting Network will be telling them.

You didn't ask about that. you asked how I know it was given to us by God. And the people that wrote the Constitution, wrote the Declaration. They said where our rights came from. It's not difficult to follow or understand

Quick question about those God given rights for Americans......................

Why is it that only Americans have them? Didn't God create all human beings? If so, why would He discriminate and take rights away from those born in China, or N. Korea? Don't those people also get "God given rights", or is it just for those born in America?

Last edited:

Jefferson wrote the Declaration of Independence
Madison wrote the Constitution

Neither qualifies as a God

You don’t understand what a coup is

Following the Constitution is not a coup
Holding elected officials accountable for their actions is part of a Democracy

In politics, perception is reality.

And they people aren't going to be fooled if the Far Left tries to take out their President.

They will know exactly what it is, and independent news sources like Info Wars and the Excellence in Broadcasting Network will be telling them.
The Far left is not in power

The Far right is ......they are the ones prosecuting Trump

Mueller is a strong conservative as they come

Quick question about those God given rights for Americans......................

Why is it that only Americans have them? Didn't God create all human beings? If so, why would He discriminate and take rights away from those born in China, or N. Korea? Don't those people also get "God given rights", or is it just for those born in America?

Every man has been endowed with Rights from Almighty God- those in Red China, North Korea included.

It is just that many countries around the world oppress their people and deny them their rights.

Forum List

Back