Hayden: Impeaching Trump would be viewed as soft coup

He was never involved in the campaign... and even if he was, so fucking what?
I'm not sure where you get your information, but Sessions was the campaign's head of its National Security Advisory Committee ( you know, the committee that led to the appointment of a foreign agent as the head of our national security, or maybe you didn't know that, either).

Sessions lied about conversations he had with Russian government agents and worked for the Trump campaign. Obviously, recusal was the only correct choice (idiot Trump never saw it coming). Furthermore, considering he is entangled in the Trump campaign's contacts with Russian agents (and lied about them), he is of interest to Mueller and has been interviewed by him.

Trump appoints Sessions National Security chairman - CNNPolitics

I actually do see the conflict.

Shit, why isn’t Sessions a POS partisan AG like Holder and Lynch?

I blame Trump for appointing a good person.

Sessions was part of the Trump campaign....I am not going to be a disingenuous liar.

Advising Trump on National Security issues during the campaign is certainly a member of the campaign.

Previous posts are cheerfully withdrawn.

See what I did there, libs? You guys should try it sometime.

Recusal was not the correct choice. Sessions had just started on the job. Resignation was the correct choice at the time. If Sessions knew he would have to recuse himself from the most important case the DOJ was working on before he even really started the job, it makes sense to say, look, I am not going to be an AG in name only. I am going to let the President place someone in the position that can do the job. If nothing else, at least let the President accept or decline the resignation so he has the choice. It is that simple. Sessions could probably have grabbed his Senate seat back in the special election. Instead we see Mueller and Rosenstien running wild.

You don’t understand what a coup is

Following the Constitution is not a coup
Holding elected officials accountable for their actions is part of a Democracy

Now if only we actually WERE a Democracy, dummkopf. The Left have made NO BONES ABOUT IT since the day Trump won the election before he even did a thing that they wanted to hang him from a tree by any and ALL means possible! And this whole Russian election farce has been nothing but one more excuse. Had Hillary won, you never would have ever heard a word about Russia.

Or....by completely legal and constitutional means. And being impeached by the House and convicted by the senate are both legal and constitutional.

Trump and his ilk are issuing vague threats if legal and constitutional processes are used. And that's exactly where there argument breaks.

Vauge threats?

An attempt at empeachment would be a clear indication by the left that they have no platform to run on other than "anti-Trump" and it would backfire, bigly.

Using embedded people hostile to the President to undermine him with a fake investigation is a coup.

Following the Constitution is not a coup Holding elected officials accountable for their actions is part of a Democracy

Then maybe the Democrats and Progressives around the country will need to face a violent, bloody Revolution where they are dragged out of their homes and offices and forced to account for THEIR actions and lifestyles.

Michael Hayden Warns: Impeachment Would Be Viewed as 'Soft Coup' | Breitbart

Yep and we will take the appropriate action to defend our country and president against it.

You won’t do jack shit.

Was it a soft coup when Republicans impeached Clinton for lying about a blow job?

Impeachment of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia

Article I charged that Clinton lied to the grand jury concerning:[21]

1. the nature and details of his relationship with Lewinsky
  2. prior false statements he made in the Jones deposition
  3. prior false statements he allowed his lawyer to make characterizing Lewinsky's affidavit
  4. his attempts to tamper with witnesses
Article III charged Clinton with attempting to obstruct justice in the Jones case by:[22]

1. encouraging Lewinsky to file a false affidavit
  2. encouraging Lewinsky to give false testimony if and when she was called to testify
  3. concealing gifts he had given to Lewinsky that had been subpoenaed
  4. attempting to secure a job for Lewinsky to influence her testimony
  5. permitting his lawyer to make false statements characterizing Lewinsky's affidavit
  6. attempting to tamper with the possible testimony of his secretary Betty Curie
  7. making false and misleading statements to potential grand jury witnesse

And he was acquited. This is the very definition of a witch hunt. Six years of investigation and THIS was all they had.

It really pales compared to:

Conspiring with the Russian government to run a disinformation campaign and disrupt the Presidential Election.

Fracturing the NATO Alliance to benefit Russia. Pulling out of treaties and trade deals to destroy the US trading partnerships.

Lying about all of it. Over and over.

Treason is so much worse than lying about a blow job.

And nothing you posted is true.

The only one with close ties to Russia is hilary, she took 145 million dollars from putin, she used Russians to create the Steele Dossier, and the Russians Trump jr. met with have ties her people at Fusion GPS...

Trump is making NATO stronger by getting them to actually build up their militaries you dope.

Clinton was impeached for perjury and getting others to commit perjury and obstruction of justice.......

He was never involved in the campaign... and even if he was, so fucking what?
I'm not sure where you get your information, but Sessions was the campaign's head of its National Security Advisory Committee ( you know, the committee that led to the appointment of a foreign agent as the head of our national security, or maybe you didn't know that, either).

Sessions lied about conversations he had with Russian government agents and worked for the Trump campaign. Obviously, recusal was the only correct choice (idiot Trump never saw it coming). Furthermore, considering he is entangled in the Trump campaign's contacts with Russian agents (and lied about them), he is of interest to Mueller and has been interviewed by him.

You asshat....Sessions met the Russian ambassador at a party......that was it, you dumb ass.

Clear evidence ^ of one who would be much happier living in Russia, Turkey or the Philippines. :rolleyes-41:
Feel free to leave anytime you want.

Trump has done more to make this country better in 2 years than Obama did in 8.

And desperately trying to unseat a president because you don't like that he was elected over your pick is seditious.

No one is scared of you pussies.
Trump appears to be

I'm talking about these noble "patriots" who are threatening retaliation for a "soft coup", whatever the fuck that means.

Besides that, Trump won't be impeached (if he is, it won't go anywhere). Hopefully he'll flounder on until he loses in 2020. If he wins in 2020, I guess we're stuck with his dumb ass. But we'd only have ourselves to blame for that.
We have not seen Muellers evidence

If it is picky shit, he won’t be impeached

If it is collusion, tax fraud, election fraud, obstruction.....there will be no choice

And desperately trying to unseat a president because you don't like that he was elected over your pick is seditious.

But but but the election has to be overturned Because Reasons, Feelz and Just Shut Up!

We have a president who is under investigation by his own party. If he is accused of substantial crimes, he needs to be impeached

Don’t you agree?

The outrage will be much, much more if it is perceived that Trump has gotten away with a crime with no prosecution than if he is prosecuted and found guilty

Just STFU ya little turd....yesterday I got you to admit American women being raped and murdered, by mehican invaders in addition to the thousands of other crimes they commit, is no big deal as far as you're concerned....it's an "acceptable" price to pay for their votes. The rotten old bitch you pledge allegiance to is the real colluder, conspirator, and bribed criminal in this story.
Link

Following the Constitution is not a coup Holding elected officials accountable for their actions is part of a Democracy

Then maybe the Democrats and Progressives around the country will need to face a violent, bloody Revolution where they are dragged out of their homes and offices and forced to account for THEIR actions and lifestyles.

Oh nose!

I’m Skeered!

We have a president who is under investigation by his own party. If he is accused of substantial crimes, he needs to be impeached

Don’t you agree?

Depends on what you believe a "substantial" crime. But, I do NOT support the desperate attempt to manufacture a crime because your candidate didn't win when you were sure she would.

Don’t you agree?

Depends on what you believe a "substantial" crime. But, I do NOT support the desperate attempt to manufacture a crime because your candidate didn't win when you were sure she would.

Nothing will be manufactured......evidence is being collected

If it is picky shit like a blow job.....drop the matter
If it is serious , it needs to be prosecuted

Don’t you agree?

How do you know that? Everything up to now is either manufactured, exaggerated or created out of whole cloth. For example, the Access Hollywood tape...as disgusting as I found it, the fact is that Trump never said he did grab women like that, he said that they would LET him. It was a commentary on celebrity in our culture. Or, the call for the Russians to release Hillary's e-mail. The part that never gets repeated is the part where he said that Hillary's server was probably already hacked and the Russians would then have her e-mails. Then, he said that the Russians should release the e-mails to the Press. But, you folks have lied about that for 2 years. Honestly, are you all unhinged?

Impeachment and Coup are a contradiction in terms

Impeachment is a legal proceeding while a coup is a hostile takeover

Don’t you agree?

How do you know that? Everything up to now is either manufactured, exaggerated or created out of whole cloth. For example, the Access Hollywood tape...as disgusting as I found it, the fact is that Trump never said he did grab women like that, he said that they would LET him. It was a commentary on celebrity in our culture. Or, the call for the Russians to release Hillary's e-mail. The part that never gets repeated is the part where he said that Hillary's server was probably already hacked and the Russians would then have her e-mails. Then, he said that the Russians should release the e-mails to the Press. But, you folks have lied about that for 2 years. Honestly, are you all unhinged?
it has?

What evidence have you seen?

Forum List

Back