Hayden: Impeaching Trump would be viewed as soft coup

The outrage will be much, much more if it is perceived that Trump has gotten away with a crime with no prosecution than if he is prosecuted and found guilty

There is no crime. You have a witch hunt. YOu know it. I know it. EVERYONE knows it.

You don’t understand what a coup is
Following the Constitution is not a coup
but doing a technical end run around the constitution is a "soft" coup
Holding elected officials accountable for their actions is part of a Democracy
doing at the ballot box is,[in fact that is the "very definition" of democracy] using bogus investigations to do it is a "soft" coup
The Constitution is being followed to the letter
The investigation is cutting no corners and is completely lawful. Politicians are responsible for criminal activity and are not above the law

Bullshit. And bullshit will not protect you, if you do this.
Show me

Impeach him and see what happens.

but doing a technical end run around the constitution is a "soft" coup
doing at the ballot box is,[in fact that is the "very definition" of democracy] using bogus investigations to do it is a "soft" coup
The Constitution is being followed to the letter
The investigation is cutting no corners and is completely lawful. Politicians are responsible for criminal activity and are not above the law

Bullshit. And bullshit will not protect you, if you do this.
Show me

Impeach him and see what happens.

"If anything should happen to my son Michael, my son Fredo….there are certain people in this room that I will hold responsible."

I STILL think they should wait until they have evidence of crimes, not just assumptions.

Trump will be impeached only if it he is found to be a multiple felon and a majority of Republicans concur - that is entirely possible.

Trumptards love that word - It's a COUP!!
Coup Coup Ka-Chooo :)

17hdpd.jpg

Money Launderer?
Oh yes, absolutely. All the signals are there. The structuring in the placement, the layering, and the integration are plain as day. You should read up on money laundering. The banks that assisted this money laundering will be penalized, too.

The Republicans have NO CHANCE of losing the Senate this Fall.

Perhaps.........but, since the GOP senators are ONLY concerned about their own sorry asses, they will see what happens in the House in 2018....and since many of them are up for re-election in 2020........guess how they'll feel about Trump after this November?

That's a great point. Their silence will come back to haunt them and there is only one way out - GROWING A PAIR

Trump did make a very crucial mistake right at the start of his presidency. He tried to play nice with the Clintons and the Dems at the beginning. He should have known better. He should have put an aggressive AG in place, who would have immediately put a special counsel on the Clintons, DOJ, Uranium One and all the other stuff now being ignored. I am starting to think that Trump should actually fire Mueller and the rest of them right now. Everyone worries about the fall out. This crew is out to impeach him anyway. He should tell Mueller he has 30 days to produce his final report or he is gone, and let history decide if he is right or wrong in the decision.

The stuff you believe is being "ignored" - Uranium 1 and the Clintons have been endlessly investigated and DEBUNKED. And as a reminder, the AG is not Trump's personal attorney who does whatever political and vindictive bidding that the Orange Turd wishes. They work for 326 million American people.

The outrage will be much, much more if it is perceived that Trump has gotten away with a crime with no prosecution than if he is prosecuted and found guilty

There is no crime. You have a witch hunt. YOu know it. I know it. EVERYONE knows it.

Witch hunts are called that because they are baseless
This investigation already has over 20 indictments and 5 convictions. Many of those are offering testimony about Trump

If that testimony indicates criminal activity.......Do you think Trump is above the law?

Sessions refused himself based on bullshit evidence.
There is not a fucking chance in hell that Holder or Lynch would have recused themselves from ANY investigation into Barry, regardless of perceived conflicts.
Sessions is garbage, all I seem to hear about is how he wants to go after weed.
Where are the indictments for leaks of confidential information to the press? He is supposedly investigating 27 leaks, let’s speed this shit up.
Trump made a very bad strategic move by appointing an AG that was going to recuse himself from a special investigation.

Sessions HAD to recuse himself. He was part of the Trump campaign and in no position to decide whether to investigate Trump. Additionally, he lied multiple times about his contact with Russians prior to the election.

Trump did make a very crucial mistake right at the start of his presidency. He tried to play nice with the Clintons and the Dems at the beginning. He should have known better. He should have put an aggressive AG in place, who would have immediately put a special counsel on the Clintons, DOJ, Uranium One and all the other stuff now being ignored. I am starting to think that Trump should actually fire Mueller and the rest of them right now. Everyone worries about the fall out. This crew is out to impeach him anyway. He should tell Mueller he has 30 days to produce his final report or he is gone, and let history decide if he is right or wrong in the decision.

The stuff you believe is being "ignored" - Uranium 1 and the Clintons have been endlessly investigated and DEBUNKED. And as a reminder, the AG is not Trump's personal attorney who does whatever political and vindictive bidding that the Orange Turd wishes. They work for 326 million American people.

Investigated and debunked? Sure....by who? The same folks that gave Clinton a reprieve before an investigation.

I STILL think they should wait until they have evidence of crimes, not just assumptions.

Trump will be impeached only if it he is found to be a multiple felon and a majority of Republicans concur - that is entirely possible.

Trump will not be impeached over picky shit. Only Republicans do that

Potential crimes worthy of impeachment include Collusion, malfeasance, Money Laundering, Election fraud and obstruction of justice

All are within the realm of possibility

They aren't following the Constitution, numb nuts. He hasn't broken any law, and he didn't break any law while in office. The High crimes and misdemeanors are supposed to be while in government office....which is what clinton did when he lied under oath as President and suborned purjury among his employees...... Trump paying off the hookers was not a crime, in fact, they broke the law by breaking their NDAs, and his paying off the hookers didn't happen while he was in office.... you doofus.

He is at present an unindicted co-conspiritor. There is plenty of evidence that he's been obstructing justice on a weekly, if not daily basis. We'll have to see about conspiracy, money laundering and many other potential crimes. Only Mueller knows - Tick Tock

Michael Hayden Warns: Impeachment Would Be Viewed as 'Soft Coup' | Breitbart

Yep and we will take the appropriate action to defend our country and president against it.

You won’t do jack shit.

Was it a soft coup when Republicans impeached Clinton for lying about a blow job?

You left wingers are morons..... clinton was in office as President of the United States when he lied under oath to a federal judge during a civil lawsuit about sexually assaulting Paula Jones....he then went on to get his government empolyees to also commit perjury......that is why he was impeached.

Translation: Bubba lied about a blow job ... WAAAAAH!!

original.jpg

No one is scared of you pussies.
Trump appears to be

I'm talking about these noble "patriots" who are threatening retaliation for a "soft coup", whatever the fuck that means.

Besides that, Trump won't be impeached (if he is, it won't go anywhere). Hopefully he'll flounder on until he loses in 2020. If he wins in 2020, I guess we're stuck with his dumb ass. But we'd only have ourselves to blame for that.

'Soft' coup?

President, US AG, DOJ, Deputy Director of the DOJ, Director of the NIA, Director of the CIA, Director / Deputy Director/Agents of/in the FBI, & the pre-planned later appointed Special Counsel who had a close history with the Deputy Director of the DOJ and the Director of the FBI...

The evidence, and there is a lot of it, exposes the fact that all if this was coordinated in advance, that the FBI, CIA, and NIA all simultaneously illegally presented the false report authored by Russians as legitimate intelligence to illegally get warrants to spy on Trump and his team and to Con Congress into agreeing to appoint the already-planned political hit man, Robert Mueller.

It was FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe who exposed the fact that not only did the Obama Cabinet Conspirators plan and carry out their intent to prevent Trump from winning, he let it be known that they had an 'Insurance policy' to use in the future should their initial plan fail and Trump win.

This was a full-blown planned coup - treason - carried out by the former President, his DOJ, his NIA, his CIA, & his FBI.

NOT gone un-noticed, despite the Democrats' / conspirators' best criminal efforts, the American people have taken notice of the MANY crimes committed by these DOMESTIC ENEMIES, crimes which include but are not limited to: Perjury, Obstruction, Conspiracy, Sedition, Espionage, and even Treason...

Clear evidence ^ of one who would be much happier living in Russia, Turkey or the Philippines. :rolleyes-41:

Sessions refused himself based on bullshit evidence.
There is not a fucking chance in hell that Holder or Lynch would have recused themselves from ANY investigation into Barry, regardless of perceived conflicts.
Sessions is garbage, all I seem to hear about is how he wants to go after weed.
Where are the indictments for leaks of confidential information to the press? He is supposedly investigating 27 leaks, let’s speed this shit up.
Trump made a very bad strategic move by appointing an AG that was going to recuse himself from a special investigation.

Sessions HAD to recuse himself. He was part of the Trump campaign and in no position to decide whether to investigate Trump. Additionally, he lied multiple times about his contact with Russians prior to the election.

No, he didn’t have to recuse himself for being part of the campaign.

Why do you left wing lunatics always tucking lie?

What was his role in the campaign, specifically and what were the dates he served in that role as a member of the Trump campaign?

Forum List

Back