HC insurance is in major jeopardy with Price...

How did you grow up in this country and not grasp capitalism or how it controls prices and cost? That damned government education, huh. They taught you to love government, and love it you do, no matter how ridiculous and illogical what they tell you to think is

Don't be an eternal fuck head.......You rather NOT send a check for health insurance to the US treasury because you do not trust the Feds.......However, you RELISH the thought of sending that same check to some private health care insurance CEO, as he goes around shopping for a bigger Lear Jet.
Yeah, this CEO loves to screw you royally, and you've heard it from FOX that its a good thing to get screwed.

blah, blah, Marxist rhetoric, blah blah.

So tell me how capitalism keeps prices in check. You don't know, do you?

This is hilarious, gnat, you actually don't even know enough about capitalism to know how it keeps prices in check. That's really sad, it's like the most basic thing in capitalism. Where did you get your education? Demand your money back

It was lunacy to think that we could have a system similar to Switzerland. There is no public option in Switzerland. The people mostly already had insurance.

Yes, the Swiss fairy had given those folks health insurance back in the 17th century. Lucky people.
This is hilarious, gnat, you actually don't even know enough about capitalism to know how it keeps prices in check. That's really sad, it's like the most basic thing in capitalism. Where did you get your education? Demand your money back

Give it up, fuck head.......Read Adam Smith's Wealth of Nations which explains BOTH the pros and cons of capitalism and one of the cons is that capitalism does NOT hold prices down when conglomerates (like HC insurers) and monopolies emerge.

I don't expect right wingers to have much education, but idiots like you actually flaunt your ignorance.

Yeah, there is a problem...

By the time I carry a few of you useless leaches, my policy is practically worthless!!!!

Sure, its morons like you who can't calculate how you are carrying "useless leaches" when they wind up in emergency rooms and have to pay quadruple what you "think" you're now paying.
Somehow it was cheaper before Obamacare "improved" the situation.

Why do you suppose that is?

How did you grow up in this country and not grasp capitalism or how it controls prices and cost? That damned government education, huh. They taught you to love government, and love it you do, no matter how ridiculous and illogical what they tell you to think is

Don't be an eternal fuck head.......You rather NOT send a check for health insurance to the US treasury because you do not trust the Feds.......However, you RELISH the thought of sending that same check to some private health care insurance CEO, as he goes around shopping for a bigger Lear Jet.
Yeah, this CEO loves to screw you royally, and you've heard it from FOX that its a good thing to get screwed.

blah, blah, Marxist rhetoric, blah blah.

So tell me how capitalism keeps prices in check. You don't know, do you?

Imbeciles like Nat think government can produce goods and services cheaper and better than profit making firms in the private sector.

It takes a special kind of stupid to believe that.

It was lunacy to think that we could have a system similar to Switzerland. There is no public option in Switzerland. The people mostly already had insurance.

Yes, the Swiss fairy had given those folks health insurance back in the 17th century. Lucky people.

Give it up, fuck head.......Read Adam Smith's Wealth of Nations which explains BOTH the pros and cons of capitalism and one of the cons is that capitalism does NOT hold prices down when conglomerates (like HC insurers) and monopolies emerge.

I don't expect right wingers to have much education, but idiots like you actually flaunt your ignorance.

I'm flaunting my ignorance because you don't know the most basic principles of how it works?

How does capitalism keep prices in check? You really know nothing about how the country you live in was founded. This is hillarious

They never emerge unless the government fixes the market for them. If you ever studied economic history you would know that every voluntary cartel ever attempted fell apart, and that includes OPEC.

I'm flaunting my ignorance because you don't know the most basic principles of how it works?

How does capitalism keep prices in check? You really know nothing about how the country you live in was founded. This is hillarious

NAT doesn't realize it, but he's spouting Marxist propaganda. All these left wingers who support government run healthcare always use Marxist arguments to do it.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
If you listen to the the mostly farcical hearings on health care proposals under Rep. Price, most of us should be truly scared.

the entire argument made by Price is that insurers, hospitals and doctors are "under major stress because of the ACA".........Sure, when the PREMISE is profits, anything that mitigates those profits places these entities into some form of "stress"....
However, what is neglected in all this is the "stress" that common Americans will feel if the whole objective of health care insurance is to insure high profits to private individuals.

We've lost sight of who is to be served by our elected morons. Sure, HC insurers and hospitals and the AMA provide lots of lobbying money to congress, and the common American's vote means little when the entire goal by people in congress is to elicit more bribing money to ensure reelection.

To make matters worse, is Price's aim to privatize Medicare and Medicaid, opening up the hen house to the private vultures who really don't give much of a crap about individuals and care more about the profits to keep shareholders happy and HC companies' CEO in multi-million dollar salaries.

Even most morons who blindly backed Trump will soon feel the hurt that their hatred for Clinton will bestow upon their sorry asses.
/---- We tried it your way and it has been a total disaster. Now stand back and let the adults run the show. Watch and learn Snowflake.

If you listen to the the mostly farcical hearings on health care proposals under Rep. Price, most of us should be truly scared.

the entire argument made by Price is that insurers, hospitals and doctors are "under major stress because of the ACA".........Sure, when the PREMISE is profits, anything that mitigates those profits places these entities into some form of "stress"....
However, what is neglected in all this is the "stress" that common Americans will feel if the whole objective of health care insurance is to insure high profits to private individuals.

We've lost sight of who is to be served by our elected morons. Sure, HC insurers and hospitals and the AMA provide lots of lobbying money to congress, and the common American's vote means little when the entire goal by people in congress is to elicit more bribing money to ensure reelection.

To make matters worse, is Price's aim to privatize Medicare and Medicaid, opening up the hen house to the private vultures who really don't give much of a crap about individuals and care more about the profits to keep shareholders happy and HC companies' CEO in multi-million dollar salaries.

Even most morons who blindly backed Trump will soon feel the hurt that their hatred for Clinton will bestow upon their sorry asses.
OK, medicare is already more or less privatized. Almost everyone gets a private HC provider at least to fill the gaps and a lot of time it is for no additional cost.

Second, I bought healthcare insurance under Obama care for my wife. It was reasonable at about 345/month, without subsidizes. This year we are paying 465 dollars. that is real life and those are real numbers. The ACA ain't working except for those taking a free ride. Something does need done.

Yeah these are the fuck tards that said Obamacare was good...just propaganda from the left

Guys the gig is up, the designer of Obamacare. Obamacare . said it was all bullshit, they knew it would raise prices, couldn't keep your plan or doctor, yet these libs defend this shit....I don't know how you can be so.srupid.

You morons "think" that increasing profits for HC insurers is YOUR main objective, and, who knows, you may get your wish which is tantamount to royally screwing yourself and your families.

By all means, repeal the ACA, privatize MEDICARE and MEDICAID and watch the reaction of voters, even those other morons within your ilk. You may win this battle, but the ensuing all out war will soon shock you.

So you addressed none of my.point, which were the lies Obama told us about the ACA.
And you believe.the same folks that have lied all the time, go.with that.

I hope they do make some money or they go out of business, how does that help anyone?
18 million+ people have signed up for the ACA. It can't be that bad
/--- Maybe with a gun to their heads folks have no choice but to sign up.

Yeah these are the fuck tards that said Obamacare was good...just propaganda from the left

Guys the gig is up, the designer of Obamacare. Obamacare . said it was all bullshit, they knew it would raise prices, couldn't keep your plan or doctor, yet these libs defend this shit....I don't know how you can be so.srupid.

You morons "think" that increasing profits for HC insurers is YOUR main objective, and, who knows, you may get your wish which is tantamount to royally screwing yourself and your families.

By all means, repeal the ACA, privatize MEDICARE and MEDICAID and watch the reaction of voters, even those other morons within your ilk. You may win this battle, but the ensuing all out war will soon shock you.

So you addressed none of my.point, which were the lies Obama told us about the ACA.
And you believe.the same folks that have lied all the time, go.with that.

I hope they do make some money or they go out of business, how does that help anyone?
18 million+ people have signed up for the ACA. It can't be that bad

dimocraps are lying scum

Falsus in Uno, Falsus in Omnibus

Who didn't keep their own health insurance? Who didn't keep their own doctors?

My mother and 2 of my 5 sisters for starters.

/---- We tried it your way and it has been a total disaster. Now stand back and let the adults run the show. Watch and learn Snowflake.

Tell that to KY and WVA right wingers with black lung who are about to lose both insurance AND benefits.....LOL

Tell that to KY and WVA right wingers with black lung who are about to lose both insurance AND benefits.....LOL

Actually alot of them are in unions and vote democrat.
And how are they losing their insurance?

Forum List

Back