he can run but he can't hide

A sitting president cannot be prosecuted for crimes by any law enforcement agency in the land (including the Dept of Justice). The House of Representatives is the sole authority to bring about article of impeachment for 'high crimes and misdemeanors'. After which, the Senate will prosecute and a decision to impeach must have a 2/3 majority.

Current Balance of Power
Congress

Democrats Republicans
194 238

Current Balance of Power
Senate
Democrats Republicans

48 51
Clinton will not be prosecuted, Trump will be impeached.

Dream on fakey.

Jason Martin jumped ship on Trump today, only the first of many during the next four weeks.
Did you read why he decided not to accept the position?

"After spending this past week with my family, the most amount of time I have been able to spend with them since March 2015, it is clear they need to be my top priority right now and this is not the right time to start a new job as demanding as White House Communications Director,” he said in a statement. “My wife and I are also excited about the arrival of our second daughter in January, and I need to put them in front of my career. I look forward to continuing to support the President-elect from the outside after my work on the Transition concludes.”
Trump spokesman backs out of White House post
Of course he said that. He does not mean it. He does not want to go to jail. Next week he will continue working with federal and state prosecutors on internal investigations of Trump.
I remember when you also said Hillary was going to win. lol
Do you keep saying ridiculous things hoping you'll eventually be right about something?
I and a solid majority of the country voted against Trump and against Hillary. They each got about 47% of the vote, and she kicked his ass by almost three million votes. You have nothing, psycho.

A sitting president cannot be prosecuted for crimes by any law enforcement agency in the land (including the Dept of Justice). The House of Representatives is the sole authority to bring about article of impeachment for 'high crimes and misdemeanors'. After which, the Senate will prosecute and a decision to impeach must have a 2/3 majority.

Current Balance of Power
Congress

Democrats Republicans
194 238

Current Balance of Power
Senate
Democrats Republicans

48 51

Dream on fakey.
Dream on wetwall. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Current Balance of Power
Congress

Democrats Republicans
194 238

Current Balance of Power
Senate
Democrats Republicans

48 51

Dream on fakey.
Dream on wetwall. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Merry Christmas to you as well Jake. And no, without her "Cone of Silence" she had best watch her ass.

Forum List

Back