he can run but he can't hide

Jason Martin jumped ship on Trump today, only the first of many during the next four weeks.
Did you read why he decided not to accept the position?

"After spending this past week with my family, the most amount of time I have been able to spend with them since March 2015, it is clear they need to be my top priority right now and this is not the right time to start a new job as demanding as White House Communications Director,” he said in a statement. “My wife and I are also excited about the arrival of our second daughter in January, and I need to put them in front of my career. I look forward to continuing to support the President-elect from the outside after my work on the Transition concludes.”
Trump spokesman backs out of White House post
Of course he said that. He does not mean it. He does not want to go to jail. Next week he will continue working with federal and state prosecutors on internal investigations of Trump.

Libs remember the good old days when you could attack Bush without mercy and he just sat there and took the hits. Trump gets in your face, mocks you, calls you out on your BS and this is driving you people insane.

Yep. I can't remember all of the times during the election that the trumpsters campaign was declared "over". Beckel was especially ascerbic in his proclamations of the trumpsters demise. Look who's laughing now.

Anyone who says with a straight face that the trumpster will buckle under due to the strain of constant MSM attack is quite simply batshit insane. He took the worst that your hero's could dish out, and he beat them with it. He is that very rare bird who truly doesn't give a shit what you call him. That is a very powerful mindset.

You all are going to pissing up a rope for the next four years. And, if he delivers on even half of what he has said he would, it will be eight.

Yawwwwwn.
This again?
You guys failed on you other bullshit, so this is being recycled again?

Why do you csre, the Russians are comming, the Russians are comming
Actually thanks to their election victory, Putin... eh em.... I mean the Russians, are cumming

Oh a sexual reference, kinda like how Trump came all over the democrat establiahment

Libs remember the good old days when you could attack Bush without mercy and he just sat there and took the hits. Trump gets in your face, mocks you, calls you out on your BS and this is driving you people insane.

Yep they like to.bullt politic, nice and dignified people, the bullies.hate n it when you fight back and Trump has consistently kicked them in the balls.

A sitting president cannot be prosecuted for crimes by any law enforcement agency in the land (including the Dept of Justice). The House of Representatives is the sole authority to bring about article of impeachment for 'high crimes and misdemeanors'. After which, the Senate will prosecute and a decision to impeach must have a 2/3 majority.

Current Balance of Power
Congress

Democrats Republicans
194 238

Current Balance of Power
Senate
Democrats Republicans

48 51
Clinton will not be prosecuted, Trump will be impeached.

Yep they like to.bullt politic, nice and dignified people, the bullies.hate n it when you fight back and Trump has consistently kicked them in the balls.
Is that why you all are running the shelves at the store out of butt hurt creme?

Hillary has been dodging about a dozen felonies and the increasingly unstable left is relying on a fantasy to jail the President for alleged conflicts of interest.

Can he be first president behind bars or does he buy his way out ,,,,again?
With less than four weeks to his Jan. 20 inauguration, the New York real estate magnate is under increasing pressure to reduce potential conflicts of interest ranging from his vast global business operations to his family's philanthropic work.

This week, Trump said his son Eric would stop raising money for his own foundation over concerns that donors could be seen as buying access to the Trump family. The president-elect said it was a "ridiculous shame" that his son's foundation would stop raising money.

Before Trump's surprising election victory on Nov. 8, New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman in October directed the Donald J. Trump Foundation to stop taking donations, saying the foundation violated state law requiring charitable organizations that solicit outside donations to register with a state office.

Schneiderman's order followed a series of reports in The Washington Post that suggested improprieties by the foundation, including using its funds to settle legal disputes involving Trump businesses.

A spokeswoman for the attorney general's office said on Saturday that Trump cannot shutter the foundation while the investigation is ongoing.

Sure he can. He has no license to collect donations-remember?? Bwhahaha bwhahaha

Jason Martin jumped ship on Trump today, only the first of many during the next four weeks.

"After spending this past week with my family, the most amount of time I have been able to spend with them since March 2015, it is clear they need to be my top priority right now and this is not the right time to start a new job as demanding as White House Communications Director,” he said in a statement. “My wife and I are also excited about the arrival of our second daughter in January, and I need to put them in front of my career. I look forward to continuing to support the President-elect from the outside after my work on the Transition concludes.”
Of course he said that. He does not mean it. He does not want to go to jail. Next week he will continue working with federal and state prosecutors on internal investigations of Trump.
I remember when you also said Hillary was going to win. lol
Do you keep saying ridiculous things hoping you'll eventually be right about something?

Do you keep saying ridiculous things hoping you'll eventually be right about something?
You got luck is all, tycho. Trump is the self destructive Orange Robot. And of course Jason is talking to the lawyers and cops. So we will see. :)

You got luck is all, tycho. Trump is the self destructive Orange Robot. And of course Jason is talking to the lawyers and cops. So we will see. :)
Do you ever wonder why you're always wrong?

You didn't know that in Flakeyland Zimmerman was serving life, the Beast won in a landslide and the House and Senate turned blue, did ya?

You didn't know that in Flakeyland Zimmerman was serving life, the Beast won in a landslide and the House and Senate turned blue, did ya?
:laugh:

I've noticed he doesn't concern himself with the accuracy of anything he says. Jake seems to like being a loser.

I have no trouble correcting the likes of the lying alt right: no, don't bother thanking me, you asses :), I enjoy pointing out you are sillies.

Merry Christmas!

I have no trouble correcting the likes of the lying alt right: no, don't bother thanking me, you asses :), I enjoy pointing out you are sillies.

Merry Christmas!
That's funny coming from someone who has been wrong about everything. lol

Merry Christmas! :)

Merry Christmas!

Very little wrong as a matter of fact. You might three or four or five things in more than seven years here. Certainly less errors than yours. :lol:

Last edited:

Merry Christmas!

Very little wrong as a matter of fact. You might three or four or five things in more than seven years here. Certainly less errors than yours. :lol:
I can understand why you would like to think that. Carry on. :)

Merry Christmas!

I can understand why you would like to think that. Carry on. :)
Because it's true.

The first real test will be the tax overhaul bill without causing a huge recession. We will see.

Forum List

Back