he can run but he can't hide

Jason Martin jumped ship on Trump today, only the first of many during the next four weeks.
Did you read why he decided not to accept the position?

"After spending this past week with my family, the most amount of time I have been able to spend with them since March 2015, it is clear they need to be my top priority right now and this is not the right time to start a new job as demanding as White House Communications Director,” he said in a statement. “My wife and I are also excited about the arrival of our second daughter in January, and I need to put them in front of my career. I look forward to continuing to support the President-elect from the outside after my work on the Transition concludes.”
Trump spokesman backs out of White House post

Can he be first president behind bars or does he buy his way out ,,,,again?
With less than four weeks to his Jan. 20 inauguration, the New York real estate magnate is under increasing pressure to reduce potential conflicts of interest ranging from his vast global business operations to his family's philanthropic work.

This week, Trump said his son Eric would stop raising money for his own foundation over concerns that donors could be seen as buying access to the Trump family. The president-elect said it was a "ridiculous shame" that his son's foundation would stop raising money.

Before Trump's surprising election victory on Nov. 8, New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman in October directed the Donald J. Trump Foundation to stop taking donations, saying the foundation violated state law requiring charitable organizations that solicit outside donations to register with a state office.

Schneiderman's order followed a series of reports in The Washington Post that suggested improprieties by the foundation, including using its funds to settle legal disputes involving Trump businesses.

A spokeswoman for the attorney general's office said on Saturday that Trump cannot shutter the foundation while the investigation is ongoing.

It's funny that the turds who worshipped Hillary and her criminal foundation are worried about conflicts of interest. Their crocodile tears aren't fooling anyone. Unlike the CGI, Eric Trump's foundation actually gave most of the money it took in to worthy charitable causes.

Notice that this douche bag AG Schneiderman never showed the slightest interest in investigating the CGI.

Obviously, this is all pure partisan politics.
that would represent quite a change ,,,,,,the dumps have never done anything that didn't line their pockets oh yes once in a while someone calls them on their bullshit and they're forced to give

Jason Martin jumped ship on Trump today, only the first of many during the next four weeks.

"After spending this past week with my family, the most amount of time I have been able to spend with them since March 2015, it is clear they need to be my top priority right now and this is not the right time to start a new job as demanding as White House Communications Director,” he said in a statement. “My wife and I are also excited about the arrival of our second daughter in January, and I need to put them in front of my career. I look forward to continuing to support the President-elect from the outside after my work on the Transition concludes.”
amazing the bullshit coming out of those not wanting to come near a dump presidency

With less than four weeks to his Jan. 20 inauguration, the New York real estate magnate is under increasing pressure to reduce potential conflicts of interest ranging from his vast global business operations to his family's philanthropic work.

This week, Trump said his son Eric would stop raising money for his own foundation over concerns that donors could be seen as buying access to the Trump family. The president-elect said it was a "ridiculous shame" that his son's foundation would stop raising money.

Before Trump's surprising election victory on Nov. 8, New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman in October directed the Donald J. Trump Foundation to stop taking donations, saying the foundation violated state law requiring charitable organizations that solicit outside donations to register with a state office.

Schneiderman's order followed a series of reports in The Washington Post that suggested improprieties by the foundation, including using its funds to settle legal disputes involving Trump businesses.

A spokeswoman for the attorney general's office said on Saturday that Trump cannot shutter the foundation while the investigation is ongoing.
You sound like a pussy whipped bitch… LOL

amazing the bullshit coming out of those not wanting to come near a dump presidency
We all know you're still hurting. Everything will be OK. :itsok:

Shows that you are an asshole and a republican ....but again ,,,I repeat myself

Will the left ever accept reality?
are you claiming, capitalism isn't real?
We are claiming your crony capitalism is dead.....
dude, only the right, never gets it; the rich guy got elected not the politician.
You mean the rich guy won, not the fascist America hating pig Hillary.....
owebo surely you're not that stupid to come up with that repub BS ? Too many bloody Mary's?

Will the left ever accept reality?
dude, only the right, never gets it; the rich guy got elected not the politician.
owebo surely you're not that stupid to come up with that repub BS ? Too many bloody Mary's?
Oppss.......Hillary voter snowflake.....

It's not for the faint hearted.

Who ever he is, I'm sure the bullying of his family and the monitoring and death threats got to him.
You are drinking early today, Gorgeous Gosling. He can see the investigations coming down the road, and as an honest communications expert he resigned as Director of Communications so that he would not have to lie and cry and sigh and (metaphorically) died in the cause of Trump the Wicked.
It's not for the faint hearted. The cult of the far left is dangerous.

Who ever he is, I'm sure the bullying of his family and the monitoring and death threats got to him.
You are drinking early today, Gorgeous Gosling. He can see the investigations coming down the road, and as an honest communications expert he resigned as Director of Communications so that he would not have to lie and cry and sigh and (metaphorically) died in the cause of Trump the Wicked.
It's poisoned the entire left.....you best be careful......

You're a fool if you think your life will improve under dump

You're a fool if you think your life will improve under dump
It would have ended under Hillary.....

It's poisoned the entire left.....you best be careful......
You don't have to tell me.

Wrong, I'm a libertarian

Wrong, I'm a libertarian
You might call yourself one but you could very well be a trumpette

Wrong, I'm a libertarian
You might call yourself one but you could very well be a trumpette
Says a snowflake...

Forum List

Back