He finally did something right....................

You know, even though I didn't like Jr. when he was in office, if he did something right, I was willing to say he did good.

And, while I really don't like Trump, if he does something good, I will say it was good and that he should be lauded for it.

Trump finally did something good. He signed an EO to establish a data base that will be able to tell us when a cop has been disciplined for abuse of authority. This is something that has been a long time coming, and while it should have happened a long time ago, at least he did something right in establishing this data base for reporting police who abuse their authority.

And, fwiw, I think that defunding or getting rid of the police is a bad idea. However, we do need to have a way of holding them accountable, and this data base is a good start.

Let me ask you a question, that cop pulls over a black and he recognizes that cop as being In trouble, and resist arrest, how is that good ?

You know, even though I didn't like Jr. when he was in office, if he did something right, I was willing to say he did good.

And, while I really don't like Trump, if he does something good, I will say it was good and that he should be lauded for it.

Trump finally did something good. He signed an EO to establish a data base that will be able to tell us when a cop has been disciplined for abuse of authority. This is something that has been a long time coming, and while it should have happened a long time ago, at least he did something right in establishing this data base for reporting police who abuse their authority.

And, fwiw, I think that defunding or getting rid of the police is a bad idea. However, we do need to have a way of holding them accountable, and this data base is a good start.

That's nice. Care to explain to me how the federal government intends to force State or city police actually to create entries in that database? Because, methinks they don't have that power.
Don't have to.. Plenty of lawyers happy to do it. I mean this thing is literally playing on the greed of assholes, to help stop assholes. It's genius.

EO's are not good. EO's are the realm of the lazy. It's what presidents do when they don't want to put in the effort to actually get laws passed.
Obummer was pretty damn lazy wasn’t he?

Trump has written far more EO's than Obama did. Guess that makes Trump even lazier than Obama.
no it simply means we keep doing "hold my beer" and use past bad moves to justify current ones.

congress needs to be doing their job and this EO trend needs to end.

EO's are not good. EO's are the realm of the lazy. It's what presidents do when they don't want to put in the effort to actually get laws passed.

Trump has written far more EO's than Obama did. Guess that makes Trump even lazier than Obama.
You know what else is lazy? Not actually looking to see if Trump has written more EO's than Obama.

Edit: Be a man... Say you were wrong and move on.

You know what else is lazy? Not actually looking to see if Trump has written more EO's than Obama.

To whom are ewe speaking?

To whom are ewe speaking?
The person who said that Trump has done more EO's than Obama. And the person who thanked that person for the post I guess.

No, that make you stupid for listening to fake news, dumbass.

Executive Orders | The American Presidency Project

No, that make you stupid for listening to fake news, dumbass.

Executive Orders | The American Presidency Project
Hey moron. Add up the number of EOs Obama wrote it his first three years, then add up Trump's.

Trump is way out in front.

Trump has signed more EO's than Obama did in his first SIX years.

Talk about circumventing Congress!

Trump is the Anti Christ. I need to find my safe space.

I would agree, but is something is needed quickly and is a smart idea. I agree... Going through Congress is some times wasting time if not just plain impossible.

I would agree, but is something is needed quickly and is a smart idea. I agree... Going through Congress is some times wasting time if not just plain impossible.
"Only I can fix it!" - Donald Trump, 2016 campaign.

It takes someone who knows the actual art of the deal to get shit done. Some feebleminded game show host claimed he could make things happen when he had ZERO experience with the sausage-making process.

And the rube herd fell for it.

We need a president that gets off Twitter calling people names and instead gets to work to get things passed.

We need a president that gets off Twitter calling people names and instead gets to work to get things passed.

It's easier to thump your chest than actually do something.

He also needs to get off the golf course, and turn off the TV.

Problem is a lot of criminals will claim they were roughed up when arrested in the hope of getting a reduced sentence if convicted.
Now even good policemen will have a long record of abusing people in their files. ... :cool:
Interesting comment. Something to think about. Perhaps there should be a record of a punishment before it is on theuir record.

It takes someone who knows the actual art of the deal to get shit done. Some feebleminded game show host claimed he could make things happen when he had ZERO experience with the sausage-making process.

Trump has accomplished more than any president in recent memory. I will admit he has faults that I wish he would act on, such as USING A SPEECH WRITER FOR ALL SPEECHES AND BRIEFINGS, and STOP USING TWITTER.

Problem is a lot of criminals will claim they were roughed up when arrested in the hope of getting a reduced sentence if convicted.
Now even good policemen will have a long record of abusing people in their files. ... :cool:
Interesting comment. Something to think about. Perhaps there should be a record of a punishment before it is on theuir record.

Trump has accomplished more than any president in recent memory. I will admit he has faults that I wish he would act on, such as USING A SPEECH WRITER FOR ALL SPEECHES AND BRIEFINGS, and STOP USING TWITTER.
The only things Trump has accomplished was getting a tax bill passed which added to the debt, alienated all of our allies, increased hostilities with Iran and North Korea, doubling the deficit in record time, hiring the most corrupt people in the country, and taking credit for the sun rising.

He's even taken credit for shit Obama accomplished.

He's done nothing. He has failed to repeal and replace Obamacare after bragging he would get it done on day one.

He hoaxed you and you still fall for his bullshit.

Forum List

Back