He is again telling us who he is

Nope. I just don't care for anything MAGA or anyone they support, because I believe MAGA is 100% bullshit and bad for the country.
Ah.

So, since a strong sense of national sovereignty is bad for the country, I guess that would make a strong dose of the great reset scheme a good thing.

Got it. It's always good to understand the end game.

Yet your very responses here say otherwise. But I understand . . . . you believe MAGA is bullshit because the country was doing so well before it all came along and since! :uhh:
I don't buy it. :dunno: 'Doing well' is subjective. Your orange bag O' shit definitely did divide the country further politically during his term, but that's just his shtick. Other than that, I don't see any measurable difference in societal mores during bag O' shit's term vs. Brandon's term. We've had inflation in the past. Gas prices have been high in the past. Pandemic was new, and both parties fucked it up.

Magaturds became populists worshipping a cult of personality. I guess that's new. But these same types of people worship pro wrestlers and televangelists, so perhaps not so new. :dunno:

Last edited:
Your orange bag O' shit definitely did divide the country further
How is he mine? And are you saying Clinton didn't divide the country? Bush didn't divide the country? Obumma didn't divide the country? And Bedpan Joe hasn't divided the country?

Magaturds became populists worshipping a cult of personality.
Not the personality but the ideas that personality represents. But I know you don't want to believe that because it just ruins your "cult" theory". Without the cult theory, it would be harder to dismiss his millions of supporters.

So, since a strong sense of national sovereignty is bad for the country
You think a recycled slogan is a 'strong sense of national sovereignty'? I don't, thus my claim of bullshit. I find actions important, not words. Anyone can declare themselves patriots.
I guess that would make a strong dose of the great reset scheme a good thing.
I find the great reset scheme bullshit as well. :dunno:

We don't want revenge, we want a full-blown reckoning.

It's time to settle all accounts with the leftist vermin for the ills they have foisted upon America.
Bodies hanging from lampposts??

How is he mine? And are you saying Clinton didn't divide the country? Bush didn't divide the country? Obumma didn't divide the country? And Bedpan Joe hasn't divided the country?

Not the personality but the ideas that personality represents. But I know you don't want to believe that because it just ruins your "cult" theory". Without the cult theory, it would be harder to dismiss his millions of supporters.
Ideas my ass. Be specific about ideas, or go home and quit wasting my time. I have been maligning and dismissing his supporters here and in RL since Escalator Day. It's easy.

I don't buy it. :dunno: 'Doing well' is subjective. Your orange bag O' shit definitely did divide the country further politically during his term, but that's just his shtick. Other than that, I don't see any measurable difference in societal mores during bag O' shit's term vs. Brandon's term. We've had inflation in the past. Gas prices have been high in the past. Pandemic was new, and both parties fucked it up.

Magaturds became populists worshipping a cult of personality. I guess that's new. But these same types of people worship pro wrestlers and televangelists, so perhaps no so new. :dunno:

Lies divide us.

If we still had a functional Constitution and an honest media that held the corporations and the government accountable , we would be united.

Wow, such misery and unhappiness. I thought you said you were such a big success, yet here you are unhappy as all get-out. And during Christmas as well.

Must've gotten a lump of coal from St. Nick.
This, again, is completely your subjective opinion, because you don't like what I say about magaturds and their cult of personality. I'm very direct. I do not suffer fools. I call them out. I'm not here to make friends or sing kumbaya with the enemy.

Your dime store pseudo psycho analysis of my perceived unhappiness just sounds like projection to me. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back