HE KNEW: Obama used a pseudonym in emails with Clinton, FBI documents reveal

So tell me, Einstein, what I said in previous message that was wrong?

Her clintonemail.com could've been hosted on government server but it wasn't

Right there.

I asked what i said wrong in the previous message that prompted your response. That wasn't in the message I was referring to.

Beside, her email could technically be hosted on any server, including government's if they would allow it.

Correction, I thought I wrote that in message before that one.

Regardless, what I stated there is correct.

Didn't he said he learned about Clinton's email server from news?

Psst, just because you send an email to someone doesn't mean you know where they keep their emails.

President can receive emails only from addresses approved by White House email server, therefore, WH knew about her server.

It is true that he might not know what email is hiding behind the name of person he's sending email to, however, you don't use pseudonym for official WH business, and if you do use it, it's for things you're trying to hide. He knew exactly what he was doing.

OR it's for things unofficial.

Like what, talking about grand kids and yoga classes?

Unofficial things wouldn't be redacted and claimed to be "classified".

Sure, maybe yoga or equivalently personal stuff...or unofficial conversation about work related happenings like congratulations on court ruling.

Like what, talking about grand kids and yoga classes?

Unofficial things wouldn't be redacted and claimed to be "classified".

Correct if I'm wrong, but not a single email from Obama's pseudonym was marked classified. They were PRIVATE emails, which is not the same. There IS actually some privacy allowance, even for President.

The State Department hid it.
Barry lied. He knew.
He didn't learn from the news, like he said.

Obama used a pseudonym in emails with Clinton, FBI documents reveal

It's not the crime, it's the cover up. And now we know why so many of hiLIARy's staff were granted immunity in order to comply with the Faux FBI investigation.

Obama is a co-conspirator in hiLIARy's violation of the Espionage Act.

It is amazing that he can lie to the press and the American people, and no one seems to care. It was not even a topic of debate in the Sunday news shows. He bold faced lies without consequence. The media is actively covering it up.

The media and BO are so dishonest and yet many D voters are fine with it...but Trump better watch his F**KING mouth. CRAZY!!!!

Barry lied. He knew.

It's not the crime, it's the cover up. And now we know why so many of hiLIARy's staff were granted immunity in order to comply with the Faux FBI investigation.

It is amazing that he can lie to the press and the American people, and no one seems to care. It was not even a topic of debate in the Sunday news shows. He bold faced lies without consequence. The media is actively covering it up.

The media and BO are so dishonest and yet many D voters are fine with it...but Trump better watch his F**KING mouth. CRAZY!!!!

What's really amazing is the fact that they think no one notices their scathing hypocrisy.

Barry lied. He knew.

What's really amazing is the fact that they think no one notices their scathing hypocrisy.
I don't think they care. They know many Americans are uninformed and easily duped.

If the media were honest, would liberalism exist? I think that is a fair question.

Would Obama or Hillary get elected to any office, if the media were honest?

Barry lied. He knew.

I don't think they care. They know many Americans are uninformed and easily duped.

If the media were honest, would liberalism exist? I think that is a fair question.

You're saying that half the public is composed of morons. I agree. The fundamental flaw of Democracy is that it's rule by the bottom 51%.

Barry lied. He knew.

You're saying that half the public is composed of morons. I agree. The fundamental flaw of Democracy is that it's rule by the bottom 51%.
agreed.

Imagine if Trump had committed a lie on par with what BO just did. The media would do it's best to destroy him. With BO, they ignore his lies. It is disgusting.

The MSM is the fifth column.

ILoveISIS
That's Trump's nickname.
No, Obama deserves it. He is the one that gives them weapon caches and bombs their enemies.
BULLSHIT!
Trump is their top recruiter.
So you are saying he hasn't bombed the Syrian army and dropped weapon caches to ISIS
The Syrian army is NOT fighting Trump's ISIS terrorists. The Syrian army is killing its own people and aid workers.
That's idiotic. The democratically Elected Syrian government is fighting an insurgency.

Obama screamed for the democratically elected governments in Egypt, Syria and Libya to be ousted.

Why is Obama so virulently against democracy?

Barry lied. He knew.

They don't care about the people who notice it - and the rest are gullible idiots.

Forum List

Back