HE KNEW: Obama used a pseudonym in emails with Clinton, FBI documents reveal

So you support him not showing them?
I don't really care. Trump's tax returns are the least of the things that concern me about him.
Probably a lot, because he is very, very rich....you know.
Allegedly anyways. We can't know because he won't release his tax returns.
You seem to care then. You are a puppet of the Democrat party.
I just said I don't. You must be a Trump voter, making shit up when reality doesn't suit you.
You seem to be a Hillary supporters, deny the facts in front of you and blame others.
Making up things again. It's all you rubes have.
I showed you in your own words that you want Trumps tax returns shown. You are delusional.

I don't really care. Trump's tax returns are the least of the things that concern me about him.
Allegedly anyways. We can't know because he won't release his tax returns.
You seem to care then. You are a puppet of the Democrat party.
I just said I don't. You must be a Trump voter, making shit up when reality doesn't suit you.
You seem to be a Hillary supporters, deny the facts in front of you and blame others.
Making up things again. It's all you rubes have.
I showed you in your own words that you want Trumps tax returns shown. You are delusional.
No you didn't. You just showed me fucking with a rube. I could care less about Dump's tax returns.

coco.jpg

Didn't he said he learned about Clinton's email server from news?

Psst, just because you send an email to someone doesn't mean you know where they keep their emails.

President can receive emails only from addresses approved by White House email server, therefore, WH knew about her server.

It is true that he might not know what email is hiding behind the name of person he's sending email to, however, you don't use pseudonym for official WH business, and if you do use it, it's for things you're trying to hide. He knew exactly what he was doing.

Just gets thicker and thicker doesn't it ?
Yep. Everyone knows that anybody who has a private server, or a second e-mail address has some malicious criminal activity to hide.

Wait a minute, your real name is "beagle9" right? You're not posting under a pseudonym... ARE YOU?! :eek:

Wait the minute, "beagle9" is here on official government business? IS HE?

President can receive emails only from addresses approved by White House email server, therefore, WH knew about her server.

Can you please elaborate on this....

Emails addressed to President are filtered. Only email addresses that are on approved list will get to his inbox, others are rerouted for additional screening.

You and I can't simply send email directly to President unless our emails are on WH approved list.
We could send email to him, but it would go to the WH "junk mail" for additional screening.

Emails addressed to President are filtered. Only email addresses that are on approved list will get to his inbox, others are rerouted for additional screening.

You and I can't simply send email directly to President unless our emails are on WH approved list.

Thank you. Based on that explanation, Clinton's private server would be irrelevant. Her email address is an entirely separate thing than her private server.

Thank you. Based on that explanation, Clinton's private server would be irrelevant. Her email address is an entirely separate thing than her private server.

Actually, it's opposite. Email address is showing from what email server mail is sent.

If your address is let's say [email protected], you know that @yahoo.com is not government server.

If Obama wants to receive email from [email protected], he has to approve that email in order to get to him.

Actually, it's opposite. Email address is showing from what email server mail is sent.

If your address is let's say [email protected], you know that @yahoo.com is not government server.

If Obama wants to receive email from [email protected], he has to approve that email in order to get to him.

Actually, that is rather incorrect. Your explanation reflects a fundamental lack of understanding, seemingly equivocating email generally with webmail such as hotmail or yahoo.

I own a domain for my business. Under that domain I are various email addresses. One of these addresses is mine, for direct communication with clients. My email is stored within my domain "businessname.com" and my email address thus is "[email protected]." Those emails are hosted on the servers at my hosting company.

Now, in order to access my email there are several options open to me. I can use webmail access, provided by my hosting company. The more common, and more convenient way is to use an email client, such as outlook, or Mozilla Thunderbird (which is my chosen client). Using Thunderbird, I can set up access to my email account. The email client basically acts as a remote application that reaches out to the server where the emails are, then downloads the emails to a local machine.

Now, if I want, I could set up a private server for my domain. I could set it up right in my living room, and with a few technical tweaks that machine would become the native host for my domain. My email address [email protected] would be hosted on that machine, right in my living room. This is a more secure method of maintaining my domain because the machine would not be able to be affected by any security threats originating from other domains sharing hosting space on the same machine (which can possibly happen if I used hosting space through a hosting company). This is what Clinton did. She had a machine in her home which hosted her domain "clintonemail.com." Similarly, the domain could theoretically be set up to be hosted on State Department servers just as easily.

The reason your error is significant is because the "clintonemail.com" email address was the email that Clinton used exclusively during her tenure as Secy of State, which is legal. That Clinton was using a private domain was clearly not a secret to anyone. But a domain itself does not indicate the circumstances of its hosting.

Throughout this whole controversy too many people have been barking up the wrong trees. The use of Clinton's server was legal. And it was secure. The only legal questions were about record retention laws.

Actually, that is rather incorrect. Your explanation reflects a fundamental lack of understanding, seemingly equivocating email generally with webmail such as hotmail or yahoo.

I own a domain for my business. Under that domain I are various email addresses. One of these addresses is mine, for direct communication with clients. My email is stored within my domain "businessname.com" and my email address thus is "[email protected]." Those emails are hosted on the servers at my hosting company.

Now, in order to access my email there are several options open to me. I can use webmail access, provided by my hosting company. The more common, and more convenient way is to use an email client, such as outlook, or Mozilla Thunderbird (which is my chosen client). Using Thunderbird, I can set up access to my email account. The email client basically acts as a remote application that reaches out to the server where the emails are, then downloads the emails to a local machine.

Now, if I want, I could set up a private server for my domain. I could set it up right in my living room, and with a few technical tweaks that machine would become the native host for my domain. My email address [email protected] would be hosted on that machine, right in my living room. This is a more secure method of maintaining my domain because the machine would not be able to be affected by any security threats originating from other domains sharing hosting space on the same machine (which can possibly happen if I used hosting space through a hosting company). This is what Clinton did. She had a machine in her home which hosted her domain "clintonemail.com." Similarly, the domain could theoretically be set up to be hosted on State Department servers just as easily.

The reason your error is significant is because the "clintonemail.com" email address was the email that Clinton used exclusively during her tenure as Secy of State, which is legal. That Clinton was using a private domain was clearly not a secret to anyone. But a domain itself does not indicate the circumstances of its hosting.

Throughout this whole controversy too many people have been barking up the wrong trees. The use of Clinton's server was legal. And it was secure. The only legal questions were about record retention laws.

I mentioned yahoo just as an example of non-government email address. Webmail is still email, only difference between webmail and client based email is the way you access it. If you didn't know, you can access yahoo email thru your email client too.

So tell me, Einstein, what I said in previous message that was wrong?

I set up my own email server, complete with IMAP, SMTP, TLS encryption, SPF spam reduction, all running on Ubuntu VPS and few other goodies and yes, I can access it thru email client or thru the browser. Why do I have it? I set it up for two reasons. First one is fun. Second one is... to have control over my emails and to get away from free email providers whose servers are open to government access. No worries, I have nothing to hide, but at least if they wanna get my emails, they have to show up with the warrant.

Her clintonemail.com could've been hosted on government server but it wasn't and that's where the problem is. Unlike me, Hillary's sole reason to set up her own email server is to hide her shady businesses under umbrella of "official government business".

So tell me, Einstein, what I said in previous message that was wrong?

Her clintonemail.com could've been hosted on government server but it wasn't

Right there.

I asked what i said wrong in the previous message that prompted your response. That wasn't in the message I was referring to.

Beside, her email could technically be hosted on any server, including government's if they would allow it.

Psst, just because you send an email to someone doesn't mean you know where they keep their emails.

It is true that he might not know what email is hiding behind the name of person he's sending email to, however, you don't use pseudonym for official WH business, and if you do use it, it's for things you're trying to hide. He knew exactly what he was doing.

OR it's for things unofficial.

OR it's for things unofficial.

Like what, talking about grand kids and yoga classes?

Unofficial things wouldn't be redacted and claimed to be "classified".

Forum List

Back