HE KNEW: Obama used a pseudonym in emails with Clinton, FBI documents reveal

Comey, once widely respected, has royally fucked his legacy...he'll be used as a text book example for how he succumbed to the pressure from the Executive Branch.

HELLO? Months and months ago, when Hillary's turned over emails from her server were being released via an FOIA request by the State Department, it came out then that the State was not going to release the 30-40 emails between the President and the Secretary per Obama's Presidential request.

So PLEASE TELL US FOLKS who have been following this, HOW IS THIS SOMETHING NEW???? We were told months and months ago that there were emails between Obama and Hillary?

AND the FBI NEVER EVER SAID what Hillary did was criminal! Her server was not criminal, it may have broke a rule but was NOT criminal, for goodness sake!

STOP LYING....can you all ever stop your lying? Or are you just fools and believe everything your right wing media tells you, that you should be outraged at?

You're giving them too much credit. They don't actually read the articles they're compelled to start threads on, they only read the headlines.

And now we know why the diaper-wearing, epileptic criminal wasn't indicted.....her boss was also her co-conspirator. That's probably what Scum Willy reminded the moron Loretta Lynch of on the tarmac here in Phoenix. So what was Obozo's fake email handle? We know "Carlos Danger" was already off-limits so who was Barry in cyber-space?
huh.gif

President Obama used a pseudonym when sending or receiving emails through the private server system Hillary Clinton used as secretary of state, according to nearly 200 pages of documents released Friday by the FBI.

Included in the documents are notes from an April 2016 interview with long-time Clinton aide Huma Abedin, conducted in connection with the FBI’s two-year investigation into Clinton’s use of the private server for official correspondence.

barack-obama-hillary-clinton-democratic-national-convention-dnc-01.jpg

One note was about the FBI showing Abedin an email address “believed to be a pseudonym used by the President,” as reported by Politico and other news-gathering agencies.
Abedin said she didn’t recognize the name and “expressed her amazement” that Obama apparently used a pseudonym.
She also exclaimed, “How is this not classified?” according to the documents.

Obama Reportedly Used Pseudonym To Email With Clinton On Her Private Server

Last edited:
It seems like a really big deal. But I'm not sure if I really understand the implications

It's not a. Big deal. It does mean that she was communicating with the president and he knew she wasn't using s government email assuming it turns out to be true

The big deal is that he looked into your beady little eyes and told you he learned about the Server by watching the "News".

*yawn*

thanks for the beady eyes, thing, wacko. why do you lunatics do that? is it because the voices in your head tell you what people look like?

schmuck

I can't speak for anyone but myself. I do it because you an ill educated idiot that thinks her shit doesn't stink . You like to strut around the forum mouthing off and acting like the condescending piece shit I know you to be. Any other questions asshole?

Just gets thicker and thicker doesn't it ?
Yep. Everyone knows that anybody who has a private server, or a second e-mail address has some malicious criminal activity to hide.

Wait a minute, your real name is "beagle9" right? You're not posting under a pseudonym... ARE YOU?! :eek:

Yep. Everyone knows that anybody who has a private server, or a second e-mail address has some malicious criminal activity to hide.

Wait a minute, your real name is "beagle9" right? You're not posting under a pseudonym... ARE YOU?! :eek:

No it means the two were obviously communicating with nefarious identities...either he knew she had an non-secure server and didn't have the nads to tell her to shut it down, or they were both on the down-low committing espionage. I suggest Hillary be sitting in Obozo's lap when they're strapped into the electric-chair.

. I'm not a government employee bound by rules and standards pertaining to my job either. Duh.

No it means the two were obviously communicating with nefarious identities...either he knew she had an non-secure server and didn't have the nads to tell her to shut it down, or they were both on the down-low committing espionage. I suggest Hillary be sitting in Obozo's lap when they're strapped into the electric-chair.
What if they're Russian spies?! :eek:

. I'm not a government employee bound by rules and standards pertaining to my job either. Duh.
Government employees cannot have a second e-mail address???!!! :eek::eek::eek:

. Come on, now you know this mess goes way further than you care to admit.

. Come on, now you know this mess goes way further than you care to admit.
Way further in what way?

Not unless they're trying to keep their correspondence blocked from the Freedom of Information Act, no. They had several other means for secure communication...this is getting stranger and stranger and I think you know it.

Not unless they're trying to keep their correspondence blocked from the Freedom of Information Act, no. They had several other means for secure communication...this is getting stranger and stranger and I think you know it.
How would that block it? Anyways I just clicked your link. Looks like there's no source material for this and it's complete speculation. Speculating about what exactly?

Forum List

Back