HE KNEW: Obama used a pseudonym in emails with Clinton, FBI documents reveal

Just gets thicker and thicker doesn't it ?
Yep. Everyone knows that anybody who has a private server, or a second e-mail address has some malicious criminal activity to hide.

Wait a minute, your real name is "beagle9" right? You're not posting under a pseudonym... ARE YOU?! :eek:

He doesn't have the nuke codes either dimwit.
How do you know that? He's posting under a pseudonym. He could be trying to keep his correspondence blocked from the Freedom of Information Act.

Just gets thicker and thicker doesn't it ?
Yep. Everyone knows that anybody who has a private server, or a second e-mail address has some malicious criminal activity to hide.

Wait a minute, your real name is "beagle9" right? You're not posting under a pseudonym... ARE YOU?! :eek:

He doesn't have the nuke codes either dimwit.
How do you know that? He's posting under a pseudonym. He could be trying to keep his correspondence blocked from the Freedom of Information Act.

Brilliant, just brilliant

I wouldn't say anything more to old school Tom about it.. Let them find out the hard way. Keep'em guessing just like the secrecy of this adminstration for the last 8 years. Transparency my eye. Grrrr.

How would that block it? Anyways I just clicked your link. Looks like there's no source material for this and it's complete speculation. Speculating about what exactly?

Because you can only subpoena official records...keep this up and I'll start charging you my tutoring fee.

How would that block it? Anyways I just clicked your link. Looks like there's no source material for this and it's complete speculation. Speculating about what exactly?

The information is from the latest FBI Friday data-dump, dipshit.
Your article cites politico, not the FBI, as being the source of speculation that it's an Obama pseudonym. It also notes that we don't have the e-mails in question and can't confirm anything.

But anyways dipshit, what nefarious deeds has your imagination come up with that Obama performed with a second e-mail?

Because you can only subpoena official records...keep this up and I'll start charging you my tutoring fee.
Private e-mails cannot be subpoenad? Lol I think I'll find another tutor thanks.

The information is from the latest FBI Friday data-dump, dipshit.
Your article cites politico, not the FBI, as being the source of speculation that it's an Obama pseudonym.

"as reported by Politico and other news-gathering agencies" ya lying sack of shit.

Obama Reportedly Used Pseudonym To Email With Clinton On Her Private Server

Private e-mails cannot be subpoenad? Lol I think I'll find another tutor thanks.

The FIA is intended to reveal communications between public servants and no, their communications outside of their official capacity can not be subpoenaed unless there's evidence of a crime. Barry's fake email account was disclosed by HUMA and what's even more revealing is that she felt the revelation should be considered "classified"....as if nothing these criminals have been doing is any of our business.

Last edited:
We have this and old school shits himself over Trumps tax returns
In fucking believable.
Oh yeah? :laugh:
So you support him not showing them?
I don't really care. Trump's tax returns are the least of the things that concern me about him.
I wonder how much Trump paid for this

Probably a lot, because he is very, very rich....you know.
Allegedly anyways. We can't know because he won't release his tax returns.
You seem to care then. You are a puppet of the Democrat party.

In fucking believable.
I don't really care. Trump's tax returns are the least of the things that concern me about him.

I just said I don't. You must be a Trump voter, making shit up when reality doesn't suit you.

In fucking believable.

I just said I don't. You must be a Trump voter, making shit up when reality doesn't suit you.
You seem to be a Hillary supporters, deny the facts in front of you and blame others.

You seem to be a Hillary supporters, deny the facts in front of you and blame others.
Making up things again. It's all you rubes have.

Sure. But not to America.

rofling.gif

He did assist Kenya with the Peace III initiative.

If anything, he is a patriot.

Forum List

Back