He supposedly got 81 million votes.

Prominent to the lying media. not me.
The Times article is based on court records like when they use quotes in this example.

On Thursday, a judge rejected the Trump campaign’s attempt to throw out absentee ballots in the Bucks County case, noting, “The parties specifically stipulated in their comprehensive stipulation of facts that there exists no evidence of any fraud, misconduct, or any impropriety with respect to the challenged ballots. There is nothing in the record and nothing alleged that would lead to the conclusion that any of the challenged ballots were submitted by someone not qualified or entitled to vote in this election.

The Times article is based on court records like when they use quotes in this example.

On Thursday, a judge rejected the Trump campaign’s attempt to throw out absentee ballots in the Bucks County case, noting, “The parties specifically stipulated in their comprehensive stipulation of facts that there exists no evidence of any fraud, misconduct, or any impropriety with respect to the challenged ballots. There is nothing in the record and nothing alleged that would lead to the conclusion that any of the challenged ballots were submitted by someone not qualified or entitled to vote in this election.
Funny the judge never mentioned an investigation that confirmed that. What you have is a judges opinion. Opinions are not facts. Next.

Funny the judge never mentioned an investigation that confirmed that. What you have is a judges opinion. Opinions are not facts. Next.
The parties specifically stipulated in their comprehensive stipulation of facts that there exists no evidence of any fraud, misconduct, or any impropriety with respect to the challenged ballots.

What part of that are you pretending not to understand?

The parties specifically stipulated in their comprehensive stipulation of facts that there exists no evidence of any fraud, misconduct, or any impropriety with respect to the challenged ballots.

What part of that are you pretending not to understand?
Do you not think there were threats and intimidation to come to that agreement? Think again.

What difference does that make? i have always believed Trump was defrauded. I did not need FOX to tell me. Actually, the Federalist had more to do with it.

If you're gobbling Fox News pablum based on batshit crazy Emails from a woman with 'special dreams'.......it means that you've got a catastrophic failure in your process.

And you gobbled that Dominion idiocy whole, backed by nothing.

If you're gobbling Fox News pablum based on batshit crazy Emails from a woman with 'special dreams'.......it means that you've got a catastrophic failure in your process.

And you gobbled that Dominion idiocy whole, backed by nothing.
Even Biden is lucid sometimes. I believe her and always will.

Even Biden is lucid sometimes. I believe her and always will.

You believe the 'special dreams' lady and her rambling Email about Dominion software and 'internal decapitation'?

Or is it Sidney Powell that you believe and always will?

Because no one should 'always' believe a person. If they lie or been shown to be wildly inaccurate, its irrational to believe them.

You believe the 'special dreams' lady and her rambling Email about Dominion software and 'internal decapitation'?

Because no one should 'always' believe a person. If they lie or been shown to be wildly inaccurate, its irrational to believe them.
I said nothing about Powell.

Watching this debate is like watching a mongoose battling a garter snake. The left always have butter knives at best when they go to battle.

Zero self awareness. The entire left. Zero.

I said nothing about Powell.

I'm asking. Who is the 'her' in 'Even Biden is lucid sometimes. I believe her and always will'

If its not Sidney Powell, are you talking about the 'special dreams' lady, that you will always believe?

Watching this debate is like watching a mongoose battling a garter snake. The left always have butter knives at best when they go to battle.

Zero self awareness. The entire left. Zero.

The Big Lie being laughed out of every court to hear it paints a very different picture that whatever you've convinced yourself of.

As does Trump rage tweeting from Florida.

Dominion machines (with Smartmatic software) were used to rig the vote in Venezuela.

Smartmatic, huh? Um, you do understand that Smartmatic machines was barely used in 2020, yes?
That's not true.

"Dominion Voting Systems was used in at least 24 states in November 2020, not only the states where Trump has filed lawsuits, of which there are five, not six."

I think you already knew that was a lie and you lied anyways.

At least I post the available evidence to support my claim whereas you never do. For example where is your evidence that anyone made threats to intimidate the judge?
Only the judge could tell you that and none of them are talking.

I'm asking. Who is the 'her' in 'Even Biden is lucid sometimes. I believe her and always will'

If its not Sidney Powell, are you talking about the 'special dreams' lady, that you will always believe?
Show me my post.

Oh, you never believed the mindless conspiracy pablum being pumped out by Fox, right?

View attachment 784157
That post is fact based. Dominion ran the 2020 election in Maricopa and county officials were never allowed to see Dominion's data. They let a third party run their election. That is just one of the laws they broke. Both states had Dominion at their audits telling people what they could see and what they couldn't.

And Einstein do you see a link to FOX in that post?

Forum List

Back