He supposedly got 81 million votes.

Says the entire history of elections in America.

Or.....an unpopular incumbent in a struggling economy just lost.

Your elaborate conspiracy spanning the 'entire history of elections in America' isn't necessary. To say nothing of it being ludicrously complicated and wildly elaborate.

So Biden winning the election was statistically impossible.....says who?

Its you, isn't it?

One clue was Biden told us himself it was going to happen.

So where is that evidence of the 10s of millions of fake ballots?

This is your square one. Your entire conspiracy collapses without this foundational piece.

If your claims had merit, you wouldn't have to squirm, dodge, and run from a simple, direct and immensely relevant question.

So where is that evidence of the 10s of millions of fake ballots?

This is your square one. Your entire conspiracy collapses without this foundational piece.

If your claims had merit, you wouldn't have to squirm, dodge, and run from a simple, direct and immensely relevant question.
It has been explained. When you have massive organized it will produce that many fake ballots. They were stupid and overplayed their hand and expect people to be stupid enough to believe them or lose their jobs. Are you really that stupid?

It has been explained. When you have massive organized it will produce that many fake ballots.
Then it will be remarkably easy for you to show us the evidence that this 'massive organization' produced 10s of millions of fake ballots.

Show me the evidence. Don't tell me a story why you can't.

Or.....an unpopular incumbent in a struggling economy just lost.

Your elaborate conspiracy spanning the 'entire history of elections in America' isn't necessary. To say nothing of it being ludicrously complicated and wildly elaborate.

So Biden winning the election was statistically impossible.....says who?

Its you, isn't it?
It's not just me, goober.

Cheating was never done on the massive scale that 2020 was ever before in America.

They literally took the Florida 2000 "Jeb cheat'um fer bro" model and multiplied it across 7 states.

It's not just me, goober.

Cheating was never done on the massive scale that 2020 was ever before in America.

They literally took the Florida 2000 "Jeb cheat'um fer bro" model and multiplied it across 7 states.

So you moved your goal posts, fleeing from claims that Epstein 'assaulted an under aged girl' to 'harassed the daughter of a member'.

If your claims had merit, you wouldn't have had to change your claims.

And of course, show us any evidence that the lawyer in question presented anything beyond his own claims to support them.

I won't hold my breath.

So you moved your goal posts, fleeing from claims that Epstein 'assaulted an under aged girl' to 'harassed the daughter of a member'.

If your claims had merit, you wouldn't have had to change your claims.

And of course, show us any evidence that the lawyer in question presented anything beyond his own claims to support them.

I won't hold my breath.
I wish you would, you ridiculous twat. You may end up being #2 on my ignore list.

As useless as the spammy retard (StuartBirdBrain). Your ability to deny facts lessens my faith in humanity.

I wish you would, you ridiculous ****. You may end up being #2 on my ignore list

Ignore me for pointing out you changed your claims from 'assaulted an under aged girl' to 'harassed the daughter of a member'?

Your rout only blinds you. I still get to eviscerate the conspiratorial nonsense you post without any opposition.

"ignore' threats are like trying to take hostages by putting the gun to your own head.

Laughing.....good luck with that.

Ignore me for pointing out you changed your claims from 'assaulted an under aged girl' to 'harassed the daughter of a member'?

Your rout only blinds you. I still get to eviscerate the conspiratorial nonsense you post without any opposition.

"ignore' threats are like trying to take hostages by putting the gun to your own head.

Laughing.....good luck with that.
You're as useful as a pile of dogshit.

Then it will be remarkably easy for you to show us the evidence that this 'massive organization' produced 10s of millions of fake ballots.

Show me the evidence. Don't tell me a story why you can't.
I don't know if I should talk to a coincidence theory guy like you.

81 million votes my ass!

Biden and thugs stole the Election from Trump and from Americans.

I don't know if I should talk to a coincidence theory guy like you.

Is this the part of your conspiracy where you insist you can only talk to people that accept your baseless assumptions without evidence? And if they don't accept your imagination as fact, you won't speak to them?

If so, I'm honored.

Is this the part of your conspiracy where you insist you can only talk to people that accept your baseless assumptions without evidence? And if they don't accept your imagination as fact, you won't speak to them?

If so, I'm honored.
Nothing about the impossible percentages in ballot drops? Nothing about impossible spikes overnight? Sorry those things are just not believable.

Nothing about the impossible percentages in ballot drops? Nothing about impossible spikes overnight? Sorry those things are just not believable.
Spikes in reporting, not counting. You keep confusing the two. No reporting is in real time. Instead, in batches...especially over night.

Speaking of something that's not believable, where's your evidence of 10s of millions of fake ballots?

You know, the foundation of your entire conspiracy, for which you have zero evidence.

Biden is underwater in nearly every demographic... he's in trouble

I'm not a Trump fan, not sure why you brought him up
To show that you‘re inconsistent and full of shit.

I agree that Biden’s numbers suck. I hope Biden doesn’t run. I hope that Biden isn’t the nominee for the Democrats. Got it? Can I make that any more clear for you?

Now that we have that settled, can you agree that Trump was a terrible candidate in 2020 and will be a terrible candidate in 2024?

A couple of weeks back, between school and mall shootings, I saw a reporter asking simple questions of people on the street and discovered a lit of people don't know who represents their area in the senate, Congress, name of their own State Governor. It's no wonder it's so easy for they believe the only person they heard about coincided with the MSM's viewpount since they may not know if the voice they hear is lying or telling the truth. Spending less because of high prices results

Apparently, Sir Rumpole, you have no link to public television in the United States.
I live in Southern California, so, apparently, I do.
Quite frankly, President Biden is toast for extorting money from Foreign Aid countries on a serial basis.
Quite frankly, you've been lied to.
There's not much the leftist communism-promoting, creepy lying MSM press can do now.
None of the major right leaning journals agree with your premise. Only the far left right wing sources that are questionable source, not credible, and have a history of using loaded language, mistatements of fact, etc., agree with you.

The trial of the century is imminent. The hard evidence is in, and President Biden and his pathetic son are soon to get measured for orange prison jump suits.
In your dreams. There is NO evidence of wrongdoing by Joe Biden.

The number 51 CIA agents who signed a letter Biden smeared President Trump in the public debate in 2020.
The statement refers to a letter signed by 50 former intelligence officials, who worked for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and one former National Security Agency (NSA) official, that was released in September 2020. The letter accused then-President Donald Trump of being "unfit to serve" and endorsed his opponent, Joe Biden, for president.

It's worth noting that the letter was signed by former intelligence officials, not current ones, and the CIA itself did not endorse Biden or any other candidate. Additionally, the letter did not smear President Trump; rather, it expressed concerns about his leadership and fitness for office.

Biden kicked the Constitution of the United States in the ass.
Trump engaged in a massive attempt to overturn the election, violating numerous federal laws.

Post-election litigation, lost every case.
Pressure to prevent certification, tried to throw the vote to the house.
Efforts to create alternate slates of electors, hoping that Pence would switch after 140 congresspersons and senators voted to object.
The chase for possible fraud or machine manipulation, they found none.
Pressure on the vice president, to set aside state's electoral votes and remand them back to the states, which failed.
The effort to harness public pressure — ending in violence, over 1000 imprisoned so far. Trump is next.
Attempts to deploy the national security establishment, a proposal to use the military to seize ballots or voting machines in an effort to prove fraud and then conduct a do-over of the election
Attempt to weaponize the Justice Department, too much to detail here but I will say that without a judge to legitimize his claims of fraud, Trump tried to pressure his Justice Department to do it instead, by declaring a formal investigation that would make the allegations appear more substantive. Attorney General William P. Barr would not do so, declaring on Dec. 1 that he had not seen signs of fraud that could affect the election’s outcome. Shortly after, Barr announced he would resign Dec. 23. Trump began to pressure Barr’s successor, Jeffrey Rosen, to announce an investigation even before he took office. “Just say the election was corrupt [and] leave the rest to me” and GOP lawmakers, Trump told a top Justice Department official on Dec. 27, according to notes from the official. Trump allies, including Giuliani and Meadows, forwarded to Rosen and others outlandish claims of fraud and pressed the Justice Department to investigate. They also pushed Rosen to file an appeal to the Supreme Court that would put the official force of the U.S. government behind an effort to get the justices to invalidate Biden’s wins in six states.

For that, there is either going to be justice or a civil war to protect President Trump from the damn assholes who signed those lies to be truth that were made known by the Hunter BWithout a judge to legitimize his claims of fraud, Trump tried to pressure his Justice Department to do it instead, by declaring a formal investigation that would make the allegations appear more substantive. Attorney General William P. Barr would not do so, declaring on Dec. 1 that he had not seen signs of fraud that could affect the election’s outcome. Shortly after, Barr announced he would resign Dec. 23. Trump began to pressure Barr’s successor, Jeffrey Rosen, to announce an investigation even before he took office. “Just say the election was corrupt [and] leave the rest to me” and GOP lawmakers, Trump told a top Justice Department official on Dec. 27, according to notes from the official. Trump allies, including Giuliani and Meadows, forwarded to Rosen and others outlandish claims of fraud and pressed the Justice Department to investigate. They also pushed Rosen to file an appeal to the Supreme Court that would put the official force of the U.S. government behind an effort to get the justices to invalidate Biden’s wins in six states.iden computer information
There is no evidence on the laptop that Joe Biden didn't anything illegal. None, whatsoever.
the CIA that I think likely made the 51 signers quite wealthy, although not one of them will ever work for the United States government while they serve out whatever Federal Prison sentences they will be serving.
You are not making sense.
Biden actively and maliciously went after breaking American banks,
That's a lie.
kickng FDIC guarantees into oblivion.
That's a lie.
It's frightening. Biden has thrown all taxpayers under the bus except for those who broadcast the DNC lies all over the world wide web.
You've been lied to.
Without the 51 CIA signers of the lies against President Trump,
The liar is Trump. not only that, he's a sex pervert.
we'd have 100,000 dead from Mexican and Central American Drug murderers poisoning the fentanyl to kill a lot of Americans who are young, some as young as 5 years old whose parents thought they were giving him a good night's sleep.
It's been a problem spanning many presidencies.

Problem is, the children taking fentanyl for relaxing at night may simply never wake up. Biden has pissed on the Constitution for possibly the last time. I hope he is placed under arrest tomorrow morning if not this evening.

Migrants need to turn back, because the act of illegally mugging their way into this country is going bye-bye.

Nice rant, but little substance.

Last edited:
Spikes in reporting, not counting. You keep confusing the two. No reporting is in real time. Instead, in batches...especially over night.

Speaking of something that's not believable, where's your evidence of 10s of millions of fake ballots?

You know, the foundation of your entire conspiracy, for which you have zero evidence.
You are denying an unpleasant reality. That a lie is to be believed because it is enforced. That is what is happening. If you can't see it you are blind.

You are denying an unpleasant reality. That a lie is to be believed because it is enforced. That is what is happening. If you can't see it you are blind,

Then pull the scales from our eyes and show us the evidence that there were 10s of millions of fake ballots. This is the cornerstone of your entire conspiracy. This is your square one.

And yet, you always dodge. You always fail. You always and change the topic.

If your argument had merit, you wouldn't have to run.

Then pull the scales from our eyes and show us the evidence that there were 10s of millions of fake ballots. This is the cornerstone of your entire conspiracy. This is your square one.

And yet, you always dodge. You always fail. You always and change the topic.

If your argument had merit, you wouldn't have to run.
I am not changing the topic. You believing the crap you do is worse than me believing what I do.

Forum List

Back