He supposedly got 81 million votes.

Laughing.....you've never followed them. You have no idea what is at the end of the links. You're in the 'spamming' phase of your conspiracy. WHere you can't logically support your claims. So you just start spamming dead links and random accusations.

If your claims had merit, you wouldn't have to run.

Prove the existence of 10s of millions of 'fake ballots'. Your entire conspiracy is predicated on something you have zero evidence for.
And what evidence do you have? Recounts? Meaningless. Audits? Compromised at best. Intimidated for sure. The word of known liars is what you have. History stands behind me. Coincidence theories that the impossible happened are all yours.

And what evidence do you have? Recounts? Meaningless. Audits? Compromised at best. Intimidated for sure. The word of known liars is what you have. History stands behind me. Coincidence theories that the impossible happened are all yours.

So that's absolutely nothing to back your claim of 10s of millions of fake ballots. Despite your entire conspiracy being dependent on this fantasy.

Thank you for confirming the absurdity of your claims.

Yeap that's what they say and still proud today.

Yehbut..I saw pep rallies with more attendance in jr. high at a small school.

45vsm5.jpg

Yehbut..I saw pep rallies with more attendance in jr. high at a small school.

45vsm5.jpg

I was far more impressed by the election results. 81 million popular votes and a landslide victory of 306 to 232 electoral votes.

Biden beat Trump like a 2 dollar drum. It wasn't even close.

I was far more impressed by the election results. 81 million popular votes and a landslide victory of 306 to 232 electoral votes.

Biden beat Trump like a 2 dollar drum. It wasn't even close.
Americans got disenfranchised is what really happened. Retard.

Americans got disenfranchised is what really happened. Retard.

Is it *another* conspiracy, Duke?

Or once again your unearned sense of entitlement to power you didn't earn, where any loss makes you a victim?

Or perhaps your refusal to take any personal responsibility for your poor judgment for backing such a garbage candidate as Trump?

Winners win, Duke. Losers make sniveling excuses why they lost.

Is it *another* conspiracy, Duke?

Or once again your unearned sense of entitlement to power you didn't earn, where any loss makes you a victim?

Or perhaps your refusal to take any personal responsibility for your poor judgment for backing such a garbage candidate as Trump?

Winners win, Duke. Losers make sniveling excuses why they lost.
No, it's what happened. Nobody's making any excuses. However, millions of people are very pissed off.

No, it's what happened. Nobody's making any excuses. However, millions of people are very pissed off.

All you have are excuses. And rather sniveling ones for why your ilk are victims. Why your ilk are entitled to power you didn't earn. And why you're not responsible for your own horrid judgment.

Winners win. Losers snivel about losing.

And you've definitely picked a camp.

So that's absolutely nothing to back your claim of 10s of millions of fake ballots. Despite your entire conspiracy being dependent on this fantasy.

Thank you for confirming the absurdity of your claims.
The fantasy is common knowledge. It has been done for years.

All you have are excuses. And rather sniveling ones for why your ilk are victims. Why your ilk are entitled to power you didn't earn. And why you're not responsible for your own horrid judgment.

Winners win. Losers snivel about losing.

And you've definitely picked a camp.
Yeah. I guess I have. I'm in the camp of deducing the 2020 election was cheated because Biden winning is statistally impossible.

Yeah. I guess I have. I'm in the camp of deducing the 2020 election was cheated because Biden winning is statistally impossible.
So it *was* a conspiracy! I knew you couldn't resist, Duke. You're addicted to batshit. You've always got to be the victim.

So, victim.....Biden winning was statistically impossible....says who?

So it *was* a conspiracy! I knew you couldn't resist, Duke. You're addicted to batshit. You've always got to be the victim.

So, victim.....Biden winning was statistically impossible....says who?
Says the entire history of elections in America.

Yeah, peddle your bullshit to the less gullible, asshole.

Forum List

Back