• Open fire against democratically elected leaders

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Shut down CNN and go to sleep

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
You can't make this shit up. According to this acquaintance, the shooter wasn't evil just tired of politics.

When I am tired of politics I shut down the CNN, but that I do anyway, because it's trash. Maybe this man should do the same in order to stop coming up with something as absurd as what he just stated.

The "tired one" just shot democratically elected leaders in the face. It's too late to claim now that this person isn't evil, we already know he is. Zero responsibility taken. "Just tired". Apparently in the leftist world being tired now justifies shooting people. How cute...

You can't make this shit up. According to this acquaintance, the shooter wasn't evil just tired of politics.

When I am tired of politics I shut down the CNN, but that I do anyway, because it's trash. Maybe this man should do the same in order to stop coming up with something as absurd as what he just stated.

The "tired one" just shot democratically elected leaders in the face. It's too late to claim now that this person isn't evil, we already know he is. Zero responsibility taken. "Just tired". Apparently in the leftist world being tired now justifies shooting people. How cute...

Needed snacks.

It was a family member saying this..So what is your point..?

His family was crazy, and I am sure, just as hard left as he was. Only a hard leftist could casually sweep responsibility under a rug like this. Being tired justifies murder now?

Seems like CNN is attempting to paint this murderer as a victim, despicable.

Well, what the republican party wants to do to the poor is evil too.

I don't want to do anything to poor people. I don't even want to TALK to poor people. Gross...

Do-Poor-People-Have-It-Easy.jpg

His family was crazy, and I am sure, just as hard left as he was. Only a hard leftist could casually sweep responsibility under a rug like this. Being tired justifies murder now?

Lying doesn't help.

MindWars posted this same ridiculous attack earlier.

The job of the news is to report - not to tell you what to think. If that's what the friend said, it's not CNNs place to judge it.

That's the difference between legit news and that cesspool of lies you got this from.

You dummies need to learn the difference between op-Ed blogs and actual legit news.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Reminds me of Muslim omg a terrorist, white Sandy hook boys he's just disturbed

It's also a lie that anyone said or believes fatigue justifies shooting.

Please educate yourself. Start by asking yourself if a legit news outlet should tell a source to change their words or opinion.

Lying doesn't help.

MindWars posted this same ridiculous attack earlier.

The job of the news is to report - not to tell you what to think. If that's what the friend said, it's not CNNs place to judge it.

That's the difference between legit news and that cesspool of lies you got this from.

You dummies need to learn the difference between op-Ed blogs and actual legit news.

Wow! You nailed it, heroic!

Now, could CNN start to follow your guidelines, instead of trying to spin everything pro-democrat and anti-Trump?

Please educate yourself. Start by asking yourself if a legit news outlet should tell a source to change their words or opinion.

What an absurd hypothesis you put out there. "He wasn't evil just tired". I would very much like to hear how you spin that to not mean he wasn't justified in the shooting. It wasn't evil and was because he was tired. No responsibility... No wrong done...

Sorry, if opening fire against innocent people is not considered evil, I am not sure what is.

Last edited:

I'm tired of your shit, Nutley.

Forum List

Back