He wasn't kidding: Federal agents conduct immigration enforcement raids in at least six states

Steve Miller just admitted that this "raid" was already planned before Trump was even elected. Apparently it is an annual function of our immigration system.

So BOTH sides need to stop blaming/crediting Trump.

The GOP has already taken credit for the raids. I just heard on the news how it's been in the works since Obama.

Just like they credit Trump for the rise in the stock market (or at least the last 1,000 points on the DOW) while ignoring the other 11,000 points it went up before election day.
I am the GOP and I said from the beginning this wasn't Trump's doing.

The flip side of that coin is all the bleeding heart leftists who are trying to blame this on Trump.

The train has left the tracks & no one seems to care.

Well, Trump needs to use the bully pulpit of the presidency to explain what's going on. People just assume it has something to do with his campaign promise to start kicking out criminal aliens on day one, nevermind this was on day 21.

When Trump wrote his executive order, that he claimed wasn't a muslim ban, he shouldn't have tweeted, calling the executive order a ban.

Illegal aliens have no constitutional rights...

Really? Illegal aliens aren't "people"?

The constitution grants rights to "citizens" and it grants right to "people" You don't have to be a citizen to enjoy the 1st amendment. But you have to be a citizen to enjoy the 2nd amendment.

The constitution grants rights to "citizens" and it grants right to "people" You don't have to be a citizen to enjoy the 1st amendment. But you have to be a citizen to enjoy the 2nd amendment.
Na, illegal is illegal

Na, illegal is illegal

No matter how one got here, whether on a slave ship, or sneaking across the Rio Grande, the rights granted to "the people" are granted to everybody. While the rights granted to "the citizens" require citizenship in order to enjoy them. The USSC already recognized the right to a public educations to children whose parents or guardians are here illegally.

Of course illegals don't enjoy every constitutional right, such as they can't vote, own guns, or get elected to federal office.

Steve Miller just admitted that this "raid" was already planned before Trump was even elected. Apparently it is an annual function of our immigration system.

The GOP has already taken credit for the raids. I just heard on the news how it's been in the works since Obama.

Just like they credit Trump for the rise in the stock market (or at least the last 1,000 points on the DOW) while ignoring the other 11,000 points it went up before election day.

The flip side of that coin is all the bleeding heart leftists who are trying to blame this on Trump.

Well, Trump needs to use the bully pulpit of the presidency to explain what's going on. People just assume it has something to do with his campaign promise to start kicking out criminal aliens on day one, nevermind this was on day 21.

When Trump wrote his executive order, that he claimed wasn't a muslim ban, he shouldn't have tweeted, calling the executive order a ban.
----------------------------------------------------------- TRUMP is doing fine , scare the S out of the illegal aliens doesn't hurt anything and is just helpful to Trump Rat !!

Na, illegal is illegal

No matter how one got here, whether on a slave ship, or sneaking across the Rio Grande, the rights granted to "the people" are granted to everybody. While the rights granted to "the citizens" require citizenship in order to enjoy them. The USSC already recognized the right to a public educations to children whose parents or guardians are here illegally.

Of course illegals don't enjoy every constitutional right, such as they can't vote, own guns, or get elected to federal office.
They have a right to get out of the country… That's about it

[

New York City reports for January are the lowest in decades. Seems some liberal sewers are safer than middle America.

...and Chicago was the highest, ever.

Most of the gun crime in this country is centered in the drug infested gang dominated ghetto areas of our large big city shitholes. All of them Democrat controlled and most of them with tough gun control laws when the state allows it.

Thank you president Trump. I saw the tear fest on TV, "he's ripping families apart". Cry me a river. How odd to leftists that the laws are for everyone and should be enforced. For me they are more than welcome to join their illegal immigrant.
Trump said he would not rip families apart....was he LYING again?
That's too bad, she should not have used someone elses social security number. Identity thief is a felony and Trump also promised to deport criminal illegals

Use of some elses SSN with ones own name is noj a violation of 18 usc 1028 according to USSC overturning lower courts 2009

You should file an appeal on her behalf, then. But, the Department of Homeland Security said her case underwent multiple reviews in the immigration system, including the Board of Appeals, "and the judges held she did not have a legal basis to remain in the U.S." so I'm not sure your legal argument will stand up.
I didn't say she should stay. I said it wasn't a felony

Give it up snowflake....
http://www.ncsl.org/research/financial-services-and-commerce/identity-theft-state-statutes.aspx

----------------------------------------------------------- TRUMP is doing fine , scare the S out of the illegal aliens doesn't hurt anything and is just helpful to Trump Rat !!

Except the head of ICE already announced that the raid in LA had nothing to do with Trump, Trumps policies, Trumps executive actions, or Trump secretaries. It was a plan in the works during the Obama administration, and is in line with the previous Obama policies and actions focusing on deporting criminal illegal aliens, of which Obama deported tens of thousands.

[

New York City reports for January are the lowest in decades. Seems some liberal sewers are safer than middle America.

Most of the gun crime in this country is centered in the drug infested gang dominated ghetto areas of our large big city shitholes. All of them Democrat controlled and most of them with tough gun control laws when the state allows it.

Actually Chicago is surrounded by very lax gun control laws. So most of the illegal guns in Chicago come in from Illinois, and the rest from almost all the other states, especially Mississippi.

Chicago has been plagued with gang violence since the roaring twenties.

[

Actually Chicago is surrounded by very lax gun control laws. So most of the illegal guns in Chicago come in from Illinois, and the rest from almost all the other states, especially Mississippi.

Chicago has been plagued with gang violence since the roaring twenties.
Are you stupid in the head? Illegal firearms that are in the possession of criminals are in no way stopped by more frivolous laws...

That is not my argument. 10USC311 is also, federal law. When is the right wing and gun lovers in particular, going to get, "legal" to federal law?

Are you stupid in the head? Illegal firearms that are in the possession of criminals are in no way stopped by more frivolous laws...

The less restrictive the gun laws, the more guns people will have, and the less caution they will take with them. Just look at all the children who get hold of their parents handgun or rifle, and end up shooting somebody. A simple requirement of having to register all the guns, and to exercise some sort of safe control of them would prevent child on child shootings.

In addition, the fewer guns, or the more preciousness people put on them, the fewer would get stolen, and then end up in the hands of criminals.

Except the head of ICE already announced that the raid in LA had nothing to do with Trump, Trumps policies, Trumps executive actions, or Trump secretaries. It was a plan in the works during the Obama administration, and is in line with the previous Obama policies and actions focusing on deporting criminal illegal aliens, of which Obama deported tens of thousands.
------------------------------------------------------------------- its all good and you can SPIN it anyway you like Rat , as far as the illegal aliens and lefties are concerned they figure that its the evil President Trump . Word is filtering back to 'mexico' as I type and as those third world 'mexican' cities are slapping around more tortillas and mashing more beano's for Trumps hungry deported peoples Rat .

Na, illegal is illegal
should we start "rounding up" illegals to 10USC311 and call it, mustering?

Forum List

Back