🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

He Wasn't Sane When He Shot His Parents

Wonder how long THIS mental illness lasts? And where's bodecea ? Why is no one talking about this?

Plainfield man accused of killing parents at Central Michigan college dorm wasn't sane, judge rules
So....I called it. Points to me.

And I guess I'm not allowed to go out for sushi with my wife, eh? :71:

Dude. This is not the case with the white guy you were race baiting with.

This is another case with a minority shooter, which disproves your racist theories that only whites get insanity pleas.

Wonder how long THIS mental illness lasts? And where's bodecea ? Why is no one talking about this?

Plainfield man accused of killing parents at Central Michigan college dorm wasn't sane, judge rules

This is another case with a minority shooter, which disproves your racist theories that only whites get insanity pleas.
Again with someone besides myself bringing up race. What's up with conservative republicans....it's all race race race 24/7.

Again with someone besides myself bringing up race. What's up with conservative republicans....it's all race race race 24/7.

Dude. We KNOW you. We see right though you. Are you imagining some newbie coming onto the site who might be fooled by your bs?

Dude. We KNOW you. We see right though you. Are you imagining some newbie coming onto the site who might be fooled by your bs?
Got the lottery numbers for tonight, Miss Cleo?

This is not the future I'm reading. It is your past behavior and words.

And we all know you, and what you are about.

You race baiting troll.

You race baiting troll.
I was right about someone being mentally ill and the sad conservative republicans can't stop talking about race. We can see EXACTLY who the race-baiters are here.......can't we? :71:

Now...keep on talking about race.....on a topic about a mentally ill murderer. It's what you do.

Bodecea won't be visiting, despite being notified about us discussing her.

This doesn't fit her narrative, thus, she just not see it.

Libs are best at denial.
We have shootings DAILY by black citizens. She/he/it only waits for the occasional white loon in a population of a 1/3 of a BILLION people to make its point, "see, white people bad!"

You race baiting troll.
I was right about someone being mentally ill and the sad conservative republicans can't stop talking about race. We can see EXACTLY who the race-baiters are here.......can't we? :71:

Now...keep on talking about race.....on a topic about a mentally ill murderer. It's what you do.

No, it is not. We are responding to what you said, as you well know.

That you have to be dishonest, to advance your case, shows that you know your case is false.

You race baiting troll.

That you have to be dishonest, to advance your case, shows that you know your case is false.
And what I said is that I was correct in my guess on the other thread....he's mentally ill. Why do you have such a pearl-clutching issue with that?

You race baiting troll.

And what I said is that I was correct in my guess on the other thread....he's mentally ill. Why do you have such a pearl-clutching issue with that?

It is a different shooting and a different shooter you freaking lunatic.

Old Jewish Joke .. "What is the definition of chutzpah?"

"Killing your parents and throwing yourself on the mercy of the court because you're an orphan."

Forum List

Back