He will place you on his shoulders and carry you home

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
He Will Place You on His Shoulders and Carry You Home - By President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

As I pondered the history of Dresden and marveled at the ingenuity and resolve of those who restored what had been so completely destroyed, I felt the sweet influence of the Holy Spirit. Surely, I thought, if man can take the ruins, rubble, and remains of a broken city and rebuild an awe-inspiring structure that rises toward the heavens, how much more capable is our Almighty Father to restore His children who have fallen, struggled, or become lost?

It matters not how completely ruined our lives may seem. It matters not how scarlet our sins, how deep our bitterness, how lonely, abandoned, or broken our hearts may be. Even those who are without hope, who live in despair, who have betrayed trust, surrendered their integrity, or turned away from God can be rebuilt. Save those rare sons of perdition, there is no life so shattered that it cannot be restored.

The joyous news of the gospel is this: because of the eternal plan of happiness provided by our loving Heavenly Father and through the infinite sacrifice of Jesus the Christ, we can not only be redeemed from our fallen state and restored to purity, but we can also transcend mortal imagination and become heirs of eternal life and partakers of God’s indescribable glory.

I wanted to add my own witness, no matter what life you've lived, no matter what path you've wandered, the Atonement of Jesus Christ can rescue you. The Lord will help you be whole.

I have remembered you in my prayers. I hope all is going well for you and those you had asked for prayer for, Avatar. It's good to see you.

I think you fell asleep listening to
"swing low sweet chariot".

That doesn't make any sense.

Do you doubt that God loves you enough to restore you're life from a state of sin to one of holiness? I can testify to you that the grace of God can do miracles in your life if you exercise Faith in the Son of God. Look to Him and live

Do you doubt that God loves you enough to restore you're life from a state of sin to one of holiness? I can testify to you that the grace of God can do miracles in your life if you exercise Faith in the Son of God. Look to Him and live
Avatar, Ha Shev thinks he is the real Jewish Messiah. Ask him.

Words to the song "carry me home"
Restore in Hebrew= HaShev.
Do you doubt that God loves you enough to HaShev your life ?

Forum List

Back