He Won't Take Down His Banners

Hey, you spend your money on crack and we'll spend ours how we see fit.

This is the only crack I spend my money on....

1640555404516.png

But please, keep giving grifters your money, it seems to make you so very fucking happy

Do you know how local government is? Demofk cities exist in conservative states. It’s a local government, not state doing the fines and trying to stop liberty
The county voted for Trump by a margin of 50 points.

Conservative local governments have no problem attacking liberty to do things as sensitive as protecting property values of rich assholes.

Judging from the place, I suspect he one of those who did very well with St Trumpys tax cuts.

Certainly well enough to buy some stupid fucking banners and pay $50 a day in fines.

The county voted for Trump by a margin of 50 points.

Conservative local governments have no problem attacking liberty to do things as sensitive as protecting property values of rich assholes.
Then you’re saying the city elections were fraudulent? And the county that voted for Trump doesn’t want to see the word Trump. Do you know how stupid that makes you? Stupid

This has nothing to do with the state. It's a local ordinance. You do realize there are varying levels of government, right? And I can assure there are places in your "deep blue state" where he also would not be allowed to do it.
You need to realize colfax_m is an ignorant Dimtard hack.

I'm saying conservatives are full of shit when they talk about "defending freedom" and this guy is proof.
Seems some conservative stepped up to pay the fines for two years, Dumbfuck.

Are you ever not an idiot?

This has nothing to do with the state. It's a local ordinance. You do realize there are varying levels of government, right? And I can assure there are places in your "deep blue state" where he also would not be allowed to do it.
if he were being reasonable, he'd not always be looking to get shots in.

I'm saying conservatives are full of shit when they talk about "defending freedom" and this guy is proof.
you have the freedom to be an idiot.

I'll fight for your right to keep at it.

but you are still an idiot

Forum List

Back