He Won't Take Down His Banners

Hmm, no, all the facts back me, actually. It's against code.

If you had collected a few facts before opening your mouth, you might know this.

It is against the code. So he can eat the fines. Of course, gullible people like you are fooled into believing that he is a political martyr, insteadof just some troll defying the code the same way anyone who hangs a similar banner with Disney princesses would be. Which, of course, is the ultimate point of his baby trolling. "Watch how I am attacked."

Rubes gonna rube... chip in for his fines, rube...
So not what a phony like you claimed in the first place. Go back and read your posts claiming that all the people down there were effected by this. Then changing your claim to the above. Totally proves you to be a poser and a liberal, as if those were not the same thing.

And then, in your ineffectual manner, attempt insults. You fail at that also due to lack of cognitive capability.

Save yourself!! Git out now!!
Save from what? You? Are you threatening me or just afraid of once again being proven to be impotent in your arguments? Either way, you do not run this board to make such demands and have not authority to do so, much as you seem to think you do. Pathetic and impotent.

Save from what? You? Are you threatening me or just afraid of once again being proven to be impotent in your arguments? Either way, you do not run this board to make such demands and have not authority to do so, much as you seem to think you do. Pathetic and impotent.
You said we're destroying the country. Don't you want to save yourself from that??

Looks to me like not even you believes what you post.

You said we're destroying the country. Don't you want to save yourself from that??

Looks to me like not even you believes what you post.
I said leftists are destroying our country and you just named yourself as one. As I am not a leftist, or a conversative for that matter, I am already fighting that.

Perhaps you should get your eyes checked when you make such a bizarre claim or is it proof that you are blind to anything that doesn't agree with your warped views?

BTW, as usual you avoid the gist of my statement, as you cannot defend against it.

Proof of just how lame you truly are.

I said leftists are destroying our country and you just named yourself as one. As I am not a leftist, or a conversative for that matter, I am already fighting that.

Perhaps you should get your eyes checked when you make such a bizarre claim or is it proof that you are blind to anything that doesn't agree with your warped views?

BTW, as usual you avoid the gist of my statement, as you cannot defend against it.

Proof of just how lame you truly are.
Nah, you just got caught lying again. If you truly believed registered Democrats were destroying this country, you would get out while you could. Even you clearly don't believe you.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Nah, you just got caught lying again. If you truly believed registered Democrats were destroying this country, you would get out while you could. Even you clearly don't believe you.

:abgg2q.jpg:
That is the action of a democrat, run and hide (see Harris). I will stay and fight against idiots like you to maintain my freedom. If you truly believe what you state, I pity you for the fool that you are.

He’s got every right to hang whatever he wants from his house.

And if the neighbors don’t like it, too bad!

That is the action of a democrat, run and hide (see Harris). I will stay and fight against idiots like you to maintain my freedom. If you truly believe what you state, I pity you for the fool that you are.
So you lied about us destroying the country. Imagine my surprise.

So you lied about us destroying the country. Imagine my surprise.
No, as always I told the truth about you and your attempts to destroy the country. As usual you refuse or are incapable of cognitive recognition of the written words and have to try to ignore what is actually said.

This is a typical trait of bigots and fascists like you.

Forum List

Back