He Won't Take Down His Banners

And most are registered democrats that supported Biden just because he is not Trump and are now helping destroy the country.

Nope, there are just as many Trump sheep like you are there Biden sheep.

And yet you manage to abuse the privilege with everyone of your bigoted posts. What an ass you are.

Is the little snowflake triggered?

1640797010661.png

They community doesn't want to look "low class". I get it.
Have you actually talked to the community to determine this, or is it just another of your assumptions put forth as a fact? Do you live in this community while making this assumption, or is it just made out of thin air?

Have you actually talked to the community to determine this, or is it just another of your assumptions put forth as a fact?
A perfectly safe assumption. They probably wouldn't like any banners. It's the sniveling partisans trying to turn him into a political martyr.

A perfectly safe assumption. They probably wouldn't like any banners. It's the sniveling partisans trying to turn him into a political martyr.
So as usual, you spout out without any facts to back you up, just assumptions that fit your agenda. A typical liberal.

So as usual, you spout out without any facts to back you up, just assumptions that fit your agenda. A typical liberal.
Hmm, no, all the facts back me, actually. It's against code.

If you had collected a few facts before opening your mouth, you might know this.

It is against the code. So he can eat the fines. Of course, gullible people like you are fooled into believing that he is a political martyr, insteadof just some troll defying the code the same way anyone who hangs a similar banner with Disney princesses would be. Which, of course, is the ultimate point of his baby trolling. "Watch how I am attacked."

Rubes gonna rube... chip in for his fines, rube...

Hmm, no, all the facts back me, actually. It's against code.

If you had collected a few facts before opening your mouth, you might know this.

It is against the code. So he can eat the fines. Of course, gullible people like you are fooled into believing that he is a political martyr, insteadof just some troll defying the code the same way anyone who hangs a similar banner with Disney princesses would be. Which, of course, is the ultimate point of his baby trolling. "Watch how I am attacked."

Rubes gonna rube... chip in for his fines, rube...
Correct.

Forum List

Back