He Won't Take Down His Banners

Admitting that would be a sign of weakness.

You've been trained to not admit being wrong. It's a mortal sin in Trump Republicanism.
I admit you’re wrong almost every thread. I’m not shy! You’re only a punk. Punks are most often wrong

It’s not. The local government here is deep red. County board is 5/5 Republican.
You can't be this stupid; you just can't be...???

DTMB wrote:

This has nothing to do with the state. It's a local ordinance. You do realize there are varying levels of government, right? And I can assure there are places in your "deep blue state" where he also would not be allowed to do it.

And I agreed, responding "Thread."

You really shouldn't vote...

DTMB wrote:

This has nothing to do with the state. It's a local ordinance. You do realize there are varying levels of government, right? And I can assure there are places in your "deep blue state" where he also would not be allowed to do it.

colfax_m: The local government here is deep red. County board is 5/5 Republican.

MinTrut: This has nothing to do with the state. It's a local ordinance.

LOL

I swear, conservatism is a mental disease. Nimrod, he said, "local." What the fuck is your cranial malfunction??

colfax_m: The local government here is deep red. County board is 5/5 Republican.
MinTrut: This has nothing to do with the state. It's a local ordinance.

LOL

I swear, conservatism is a mental disease. Nimrod, he said, "local." What the fuck is your cranial malfunction??
Phenomenal; you're doubling down on your troll friend's stupidity.

And to magnify your projected dysfunction even more, you think I'm a conservative.

You're a moron, and should NOT be voting.

DTMB wrote:

It’s a county ordinance. The county board is Republican.

You really aren’t as clever as you think you are.

Phenomenal; you're doubling down on your troll friend's stupidity.

And to magnify your projected dysfunction even more, you think I'm a conservative.

You're a moron, and should NOT be voting.
I hope you were taking notes so you can learn the difference between stare and local.

I hope you were taking notes so you can learn the difference between stare and local.
Astonishing, but this level of ingrained stupidity explains why Democrats vote as they do...

Oh? Are you denying it's a county ordinance or are you denying that county board is all Republican?
I guess I should be grateful that Democrats are so stupid; they'd be even more dangerous were they not...

Seems you didn't learn anything about state vs. Local.
Here's a thought...

Try re-reading my original comment.

Sound out the words.

Ask your mom or guardian to help you.

You MIGHT actually figure it out! :)

I guess I should be grateful that Democrats are so stupid; they'd be even more dangerous were they not...
It's a simple question... can't you answer?

Are you denying it's a county ordinance or are you denying that county board is all Republican?

It's a simple question... can't you answer?

Are you denying it's a county ordinance or are you denying that county board is all Republican?
The last time someone was this insistently stupid, I made an agreement with them & they had to donate a bunch to a worthy cause.

Care to follow suit? :)

Forum List

Back