He Won't Take Down His Banners

Yes they should.
That is the whole point.
It is a guaranteed constitutional right.
There is no legal way to complain about political posters or banners.

It is perfectly legal for a city/county to have an ordinance on the size of signs/banners that are allowed. As long as they enforce the ordinance evenly then it should not matter what is on the signs or banner, be it McDs or something political.

Lol….So, your knee jerk was to label the state as one with no freedoms, then ask what state it was?…Can’t make this up….
It's satire.

Some moron who started this thread thought he could pin it on the "deep state" or some nonsense. Nope, it's just a bunch of rich assholes trying to protect their property values by telling other people what they can do with theirs.

It's satire.

Some moron who started this thread thought he could pin it on the "deep state" or some nonsense. Nope, it's just a bunch of rich assholes trying to protect their property values by telling other people what they can do with theirs.

Having a city/county to have an ordinance on the size of signs/banners that are allowed is pretty common these days. They are easy to spot as the Golden Arches are much smaller than normal.

As long as everyone has to follow the same rules I see no problem with them at all. The church I used to attend had land taken by the city to widen the road (though we were well paid for the land). Our sign was on that land so we had to get a new one. The sign ended up being too big for the city ordinance and we had to have it redone.

Yes they should.
That is the whole point.
It is a guaranteed constitutional right.
There is no legal way to complain about political posters or banners.
I complain about xiden out in public embarrassing my country, put him away

It's satire.

I thought you all hated rich fks?

Having never actually made it past the age of six, emotionally, they're all stuck on the old "I know you are but what am I" thing.
You realize that the “I know you are but what am I” is literally what that poster just said to me.

And here we have a guy with a "Fuck Joe Biden" flag and a "Fuck Your Feelings" flag 2 houses from a school.

Classy Trumpers huh?

It is perfectly legal for a city/county to have an ordinance on the size of signs/banners that are allowed. As long as they enforce the ordinance evenly then it should not matter what is on the signs or banner, be it McDs or something political.
Wrong.
Where would such authority come from?

Forum List

Back