He Won't Take Down His Banners

He claimed it violated a local ordinance. You posted the local ordinances and claimed it didn’t violate any of them.

One of you is lying.
No, neither of us is lying. Reading is fundamental.

One of you has to be lying. No other way around it.
LOLOL

Of course there is another way around it. The other way, which is the actual way, is that you are lying.

Here, watch...

colfax_m wrote...

"Apparently it’s a county ordinance based on the story.

Here's what the story claims...

So colfax_m didn't lie because the story did claim an ordinance was violated.

In response, I posted a link to Walton County's ordinances and wrote...

"I'm not seeing the ordinance it violates..."

Well that's not a lie since I don't see any relevant violation in there and no one's pointed one out. It is possible I missed it, in which case I would have been wrong, but again, still not seeing that and still, no one else here apparently sees it either.

So I did not lie.

Which leads us to you. You wrote...

"He [@colfax_m] claimed it violated a local ordinance."

Except no, colfax didn't claim that. He said that claim is based on the story, which it is.

So now posters here see you altered what Colfax actually said just so you could call him a liar. Turns out, the liar wasn't him, the liar wasn't me -- the liar is you.

Colfax said...

"Apparently it’s a county ordinance based on the story."

... but YOU changed that to...

"He claimed it violated a local ordinance."

So thanks for your assistance in helping sort this out; but as I already pointed out, reading is fundamental, and sadly for you, your streak of failures continues as you just added another 'F' to your perfect record of all 'F's.

:abgg2q.jpg:

“Fuck the other residents and what they might want, I’m gonna hang up my asshole signs!”

LOLOL

Of course there is another way around it. The other way, which is the actual way, is that you are lying.

Here, watch...

colfax_m wrote...

"Apparently it’s a county ordinance based on the story.

Here's what the story claims...

So colfax_m didn't lie because the story did claim an ordinance was violated.

In response, I posted a link to Walton County's ordinances and wrote...

"I'm not seeing the ordinance it violates..."

Well that's not a lie since I don't see any relevant violation in there and no one's pointed one out. It is possible I missed it, in which case I would have been wrong, but again, still not seeing that and still, no one else here apparently sees it either.

So I did not lie.

Which leads us to you. You wrote...

"He [@colfax_m] claimed it violated a local ordinance."

Except no, colfax didn't claim that. He said that claim is based on the story, which it is.

So now posters here see you altered what Colfax actually said just so you could call him a liar. Turns out, the liar wasn't him, the liar wasn't me -- the liar is you.

Colfax said...

"Apparently it’s a county ordinance based on the story."

... but YOU changed that to...

"He claimed it violated a local ordinance."

So thanks for your assistance in helping sort this out; but as I already pointed out, reading is fundamental, and sadly for you, your streak of failures continues as you just added another 'F' to your perfect record of all 'F's.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Whole lotta spin effort there.

Unfortunately for you, it was a major fail.

:oops8:

Whole lotta spin effort there.

Unfortunately for you, it was a major fail.

:oops8:
LOLOL

Slobbers the forum failure who twisted what someone said into a lie so he could call him a liar.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Buzz your nurse to change your drool cup, it's overflowing.

Please. This is an extension of property laws designed to protect community property values. Conservatives don't have problems with this stuff in general unless it starts to bite them in the butt.

This takes place in the Florida panhandle. It's deep red but we have some people trying to pin this on the political left. It's pathetic.
Naturally they would. The political left is authoritarian and intolerant, especially if someone says something positive about TRUMP!.

This might be the code for the violation:

Or maybe this one?

I don't know. I also don't give a shit. The point is that people on both sides of the aisle are more than happy to limit expression on private property for the sake of preserving some sense of integrity in the community. The entire thread is a fail.

Naturally they would. The political left is authoritarian and intolerant, especially if someone says something positive about TRUMP!.
What does this story have to do with the left? This takes place in the panhandle of Florida. It doesn't get much deeper red than that.

It's satire.

Some moron who started this thread thought he could pin it on the "deep state" or some nonsense. Nope, it's just a bunch of rich assholes trying to protect their property values by telling other people what they can do with theirs.
Hmmm.

What does this story have to do with the left? This takes place in the panhandle of Florida. It doesn't get much deeper red than that.
Explain to me why you ignore earlier posts to rehash shit that’s already fallen out of your ass? Shut your fking self up, you insane fkwad. You are one intolerant fk

Forum List

Back