He Won't Take Down His Banners

The last time someone was this insistently stupid, I made an agreement with them & they had to donate a bunch to a worthy cause.

Care to follow suit? :)
So you can't answer the question, huh?

Are you denying it's a county ordinance or are you denying that county board is all Republican?

Care to enter into an agreement where the one who's wrong donates $100 to the forum? :)
Well he said it was a local ordinance to which you idiotically attacked by saying it's not a state thing, it's a local ordinance (which is what he said). :eusa_doh:

So you can't answer the question, huh?

Are you denying it's a county ordinance or are you denying that county board is all Republican?
Your stupidity is surreal.

The one who's wrong donates $100 to the forum, or must leave it.

Deal?

Your stupidity is surreal.

The one who's wrong donates $100 to the forum, or must leave it.

Deal?
I never bet with conservatives because they almost never pay up when they lose. I've seen it too many times here. Y'all are a bunch of angry welshers.

Regardless, you're wrong. You corrected him saying it was a local thing, not a state thing after he too said it's a local thing.

You're a moron. You just don't know it because you're a moron.

Well he said it was a local ordinance to which you idiotically attacked by saying it's not a state thing, it's a local ordinance (which is what he said). :eusa_doh:
I didn't attack Taz, you dimwit - I agreed with him.

$100 to the forum donated by the one who's wrong.

Deal?

:)

I never bet with conservatives because they almost never pay up when they lose. I've seen it too many times here. Y'all are a bunch of angry welshers.
I'm not a conservative, dimwit - read my siggie.

But your cowardly concession is noted.

I'm not a conservative, dimwit - read my siggie.

But your cowardly concession is noted.

I have signatures turned off but you argue like one so I can only assume you welsh like them too.

Concession noted. :)
If that helps make you feel better, good for you.
thumbsup.gif

My favorite part of this is that there are people out there stupid fucking enough to pay his fines for him.

The world is just full of marks and sheep
And most are registered democrats that supported Biden just because he is not Trump and are now helping destroy the country.

The neighbors should detour so some asshole can put up ridiculous banners?
people have to detour when "protestors" block traffic.

hell, the traffic blocking is illegal.

find something worthwhile to spend your anger on.

Forum List

Back