He Won't Take Down His Banners

I went round and round with the local building department a few years back.

Assholes!
Unfortunately, government has virtually unlimited resources. Literally using your own money to beat you down while draining your all too limited financial resources.

Hope you achieved a positive outcome.

So you think I’m a Dimtard hack?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

No, I think you are an ignorant Repubtard hack.

The fact you call out ignorant hacks from the other side just shows you were born without a sense of irony

No, I think you are an ignorant Repubtard hack.

The fact you call out ignorant hacks from the other side just shows you were born without a sense of irony
The fact you call out ignorant hacks from the other side

Hey, at least you agree with me that colfax_m is an ignorant Dimtard hack.

you have the freedom to be an idiot.

I'll fight for your right to keep at it.

but you are still an idiot
Please. This is an extension of property laws designed to protect community property values. Conservatives don't have problems with this stuff in general unless it starts to bite them in the butt.

This takes place in the Florida panhandle. It's deep red but we have some people trying to pin this on the political left. It's pathetic.

Please. This is an extension of property laws designed to protect community property values. Conservatives don't have problems with this stuff in general unless it starts to bite them in the butt.

This takes place in the Florida panhandle. It's deep red but we have some people trying to pin this on the political left. It's pathetic.
Thought you were a doctor? Now you’re a council member? Hmmm you are an everything

Hey, yo, colfax thinks that the county that voted for Trump doesn’t want to see his name! I ask, is that insanity?

So you think the people who voted for Trump, don’t want Trump? Dude, you’re fking insane

Not a single Republican on the county board, Dumbass.

LetsGoBrandon-1024x714.jpg

Tulsa .............lmao

Trump Won
Let's Go Brandon

The left has their insurrections and the right has their banners

Banners are more first Amemdment than riots

It's his right to be stupid on his own property. I don't see how the county prevails in this case.

This has nothing to do with the state. It's a local ordinance. You do realize there are varying levels of government, right? And I can assure there are places in your "deep blue state" where he also would not be allowed to do it.
3 out of 4 voters in that county voted for Trump over Biden. It's a pretty red county.

Forum List

Back