Head of LGBTQ Dems of Maryland busted going after a 14-year-old.

Destination Not Revealed

Tolerance for disturbed and dangerous groups is in a direct line from racial tolerance. Liberals always preach that they are only extending those rights and privileges, tracing it back to their 60s propaganda about civil rights for the uncivilized Aframs.

Anyone who objects to today's pet Libersal groups should therefore reject its Original Sin of race-treason. What's more, we should identify the small but dominant group that started this climbing down to the subhuman bottom level of human societies.

Bad spelling and grammar.

As I've pointed out, surgical and chemical intervention in a child's normal development is not necessarily a good thing.
Yep, this is where I draw the line. Trans "Rights" does not go down to parents who want to medically mutiliate or hormonally change their children, before the child is even able to understand what it all means.

I have no concerns with adults, who want to surgically mutilate their bodies to do whatever they want. However, children should be off the table.

Gender Affirming Care (GAC) is a lie. There is nothing affirming or providing care about it. As a parent, who has a good marriage and a wonderful sex life I would never want to remove that capacity from my children. And that is the terrible, plausible risk of GAC, even for adults.
Would any of you want to remove the ability for your child to experience a full on biological orgasm? Probably not. But if you are for GAC for children, you risk taking that experience away from your child. Reassignment procedures have a long list of side effects and sexual repercussions that the left don't want to talk about.

Instead, parents who suspect or know that their child maybe gay should let that child grow, mature into their biological body, affirming who they are and allowing them to explore sexuality in their biological and functioning body was meant too. If the eventual adult wants to medically take on the process, the risks, the irreversible changes, and risk healthy sexual functions, then let them. As long as they are fully aware and understand ALL the risks.

Yep, this is where I draw the line. Trans "Rights" does not go down to parents who want to medically mutiliate or hormonally change their children, before the child is even able to understand what it all means.

I have no concerns with adults, who want to surgically mutilate their bodies to do whatever they want. However, children should be off the table.

Gender Affirming Care (GAC) is a lie. There is nothing affirming or providing care about it. As a parent, who has a good marriage and a wonderful sex life I would never want to remove that capacity from my children. And that is the terrible, plausible risk of GAC, even for adults.
Would any of you want to remove the ability for your child to experience a full on biological orgasm? Probably not. But if you are for GAC for children, you risk taking that experience away from your child. Reassignment procedures have a long list of side effects and sexual repercussions that the left don't want to talk about.

Instead, parents who suspect or know that their child maybe gay should let that child grow, mature into their biological body, affirming who they are and allowing them to explore sexuality in their biological body, functioning as their body was meant too. If the eventual adult wants to medically take on the process, the risks, the irreversible changes, and risk healthy sexual functions, then let them. As long as they are fully aware and understand ALL the risks.
Idiot, how does people being gay enter into a discussion about trans?

Explain

As I have repeatedly said about the transgender, if someone appears to be mentally ill, it's almost as if they might actually be. Same rule applies here. The more permissive we become with societal norms, the more of these deviants crawl out of the woodwork and walk around in plain sight.

There are only two things the left want to do with kids; kill them and fuck them.

Idiot, how does people being gay enter into a discussion about trans?

Explain
Really, who's the idiot. And that's the ONLY thing you latch onto you ignorant troll. Of course I understand that one doesn't have to be "gay" to be trans. But I shouldn't have to spell everything out, but maybe I do for you, as you seem to be incapable of comprehension and use illogical fallacies to counter a statement.

If you don't believe that Trump is guilty of 34 felonies and a WHOLE lot more, you're being wilfully deaf, dumb and blind.

Donald Trump is a life-long criminal who has gotten away with more crimes than you can name here. I believe Trump is guilty of a WHOLE lot more than 34 felonies. Fraud, rape, and "pay for play" have been his life's work.

He was in the middle of the Trump University fraud trial when he was elected President. Trump was bragging about "deal" he made to cut his taxes on his upstate New York property that figured so prominently in his New York fraud trial, and I wondered then how he kept getting away with this shit.
Shut up.

This thread is not about Trump.

Go away.

Instead, parents who suspect or know that their child maybe gay should let that child grow, mature into their biological body, affirming who they are and allowing them to explore sexuality in their biological and functioning body was meant too. If the eventual adult wants to medically take on the process, the risks, the irreversible changes, and risk healthy sexual functions, then let them. As long as they are fully aware and understand ALL the risks.
That's where I'm at. I don't think children are capable of making a fully informed decision on transitioning, especially before they've experienced puberty. My stance has been, if they're not mature enough to decide a permanent, visible tattoo of their favorite Disney princess on their arm is a good idea, they're not mature enough to condemn themselves to a lifetime of coping with the aftermath of surgeries and chemical interventions in their normal maturation processes.

That's where I'm at. I don't think children are capable of making a fully informed decision on transitioning, especially before they've experienced puberty. My stance has been, if they're not mature enough to decide a permanent, visible tattoo of their favorite Disney princess on their arm is a good idea, they're not mature enough to condemn themselves to a lifetime of coping with the aftermath of surgeries and chemical interventions in their normal maturation processes.
But their mature enough to birth a child for the state at any age.

Forum List

Back