Head of LGBTQ Dems of Maryland busted going after a 14-year-old.

100% of transgender individuals are mentally ill.

There are no exceptions.
More a case of not proper balance of hormones per genetics. Biology gone awry such that they have incomplete transition into fully formed of either sex. In most cases it would be the male sex since this is in essence a mutation from female to male that starts in the womb.

More a case of not proper balance of hormones per genetics. Biology gone awry such that they have incomplete transition into fully formed of either sex. In most cases it would be the male sex since this is in essence a mutation from female to male that starts in the womb.
Didn’t god make them that way?

All of those dems are kid touchers threads moved to the conspiracy section need to be moved back....

1. What do you mean by "god"?
2. Basic biology. While X or Y chromosome set blueprint for female or male sex, a critical balance of respective hormones are need to complete transition from child to adult version of either.
Your chosen god. Didn’t he make them that way?

If it’s basic biology, why are you fighting it?

Really, who's the idiot. And that's the ONLY thing you latch onto you ignorant troll. Of course I understand that one doesn't have to be "gay" to be trans. But I shouldn't have to spell everything out, but maybe I do for you, as you seem to be incapable of comprehension and use illogical fallacies to counter a statement.
Poster brought it up in a discussion it was not germane to.

I’m asking why.

You're just as ignorant and bigoted as MAGA. It's hilarious to read your admonishments of them when you're just as much of an ignorant piece of shit a they are. Do you imagine yourself a mental health expert as they imagine themselves experts on election security? Do you think all the medical professionals are lying to you and part of the deep state when they say being trans itself isn't a sign of mental illness like MAGA believes every judge and jury out to get Trump? :dunno: :lmao:
All you just said was, that you were ok with this perv going after underage kids! Shame on you

All the gaetzs?

How about the evangelical pastor who admitted sexual abusing a 12-year-old still preaching in a church? Him too!
He wouldn't be allowed on the grounds at my church, shame on anyone who still let's him preach@! Got a link for that, so I can start the process of shaming that church?

Forum List

Back