Headline on Drudge right now: "Trump trolls media"

Trump's kicking ass in the polls .. Democrats are in full race baiting mode... :lmao:

download (32).jpg

It was very, very satisfying watching Berman, Bolduan, John King, Dana Bash, Bamfield (basically the whole CNN daily clown car) cry like, to borrow a term from Trump, like 'babies'.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:.............go long on tissues.

Or "Trump Makes Left Loon's Heads Spin and Explode"

Trump told you Birthers you're all full of shit and all you have in response is a shitfaced grin.
All the more disgraceful if the son of a bitch was born Ameican. At least he might have an excuse for the shitty job he's done if he was squeezed out in a hut in Kenya.

This entire disaster could have been avoided if only his mammy had of swallowed

The way the Republican candidate for President is acting, and the way his supporters are acting, is really depressing.

The way the Republican candidate for President is acting, and the way his supporters are acting, is really depressing.

You're just upset your old gal's campaign is a bona fide trainwreck. For future reference it's not wise to call millions of Americans deplorables

You're just upset your old gal's campaign is a bona fide trainwreck. For future reference it's not wise to call millions of Americans deplorables
No shit, Shirley. See, if I were running her campaign things would be going much better. I saw this coming with Trump's first "Regrets" speech. But probably no one can tell that old bitch anything.
Anyway, I might as well keep joking about it, but it really does make me discouraged that our civility and sense of decorum is totally down the toilet. Totally. Not just us common folk, but the man who would be President, as well.

No shit, Shirley. See, if I were running her campaign things would be going much better. I saw this coming with Trump's first "Regrets" speech. But probably no one can tell that old bitch anything.
Anyway, I might as well keep joking about it, but it really does make me discouraged that our civility and sense of decorum is totally down the toilet. Totally. Not just us common folk, but the man who would be President, as well.

Yeah...I'm tired of being called a racist, homophobic bigot for the last 7 1/2 years also....;)

That's what happens when bullies (media, the left and Clinton campaign) finally get beat up. People cheer.

I find it repugnant that the media and left have caused such racial divisiveness and hate in this country. Good Americans aren't going to allow that to happen anymore.

This is backfiring on them. Former McClatchy DC Bureau Chief says Team Hillary helped spread birtherism rumors in '08.

James Asher on Twitter
Beautiful troll CK :clap:

:laugh:
yezzir

Jake Tapper on Twitter

This is playing into Trump's hand....it's almost as if it's been orchestrated :rolleyes:
People that have bad intentions may ride success for a while but eventually the shit comes tumbling down. That's what happening. The media/lefties/Clinton campaign have thrust upon the American people such divisiveness and ugliness for such a long time that the "house of cards" that they built is FINALLY falling apart.

Americans in general aren't racists and bigots. Those types will always exist in society but they are not representative of Republicans and/or Trump supporters. Far from it.

The ones screaming racism the loudest are usually racists themselves and that my friend is a fact

This is backfiring on them. Former McClatchy DC Bureau Chief says Team Hillary helped spread birtherism rumors in '08.

James Asher on Twitter

yezzir

Jake Tapper on Twitter

This is playing into Trump's hand....it's almost as if it's been orchestrated :rolleyes:
People that have bad intentions may ride success for a while but eventually the shit comes tumbling down. That's what happening. The media/lefties/Clinton campaign have thrust upon the American people such divisiveness and ugliness for such a long time that the "house of cards" that they built is FINALLY falling apart.

Americans in general aren't racists and bigots. Those types will always exist in society but they are not representative of Republicans and/or Trump supporters. Far from it.

The ones screaming racism the loudest are usually racists themselves and that my friend is a fact

Very well said ... :wink_2:

James Asher on Twitter

yezzir

Jake Tapper on Twitter

Nailed it Bro. They have been throwing these pejoratives around for so long now that they are like bad punchlines to a bad joke. I'm not a huge Trump fan, but I have yet to hear him say anything that could be construed as racist. And frankly, how racist is it to get all hot and bothered anytime anyone criticizes a person of color? What are they saying? That people of color have to be protected? They can't handle criticism? I guess that is the epitome of "the soft bigotry of low expectations".

Forum List

Back