Headline on Drudge right now: "Trump trolls media"

Or "Trump Makes Left Loon's Heads Spin and Explode"

Trump told you Birthers you're all full of shit and all you have in response is a shitfaced grin.
All the more disgraceful if the son of a bitch was born Ameican. At least he might have an excuse for the shitty job he's done if he was squeezed out in a hut in Kenya.

The content of your post suggests that you're a homeless alcoholic with serious brain damage.

Shouldn't it read "Trump trolls America?" :dunno:

New logo for the DNC Press..

woman-tantrum.jpg

Trump told you Birthers you're all full of shit and all you have in response is a shitfaced grin.
All the more disgraceful if the son of a bitch was born Ameican. At least he might have an excuse for the shitty job he's done if he was squeezed out in a hut in Kenya.

The content of your post suggests that you're a homeless alcoholic with serious brain damage.

I can attest he is not a homeless alcoholic and I suspect he could buy you....word is his granddaughter gives him excellent investment tips and he's accumulated a small fortune :rolleyes:

Here's some good reading on this whole thing backfiring on them. Read his timeline

@jimasher - Twitter Search

Interesting that Hillary Clinton never runs with the birther thing, but Donald Trump pushes it even after the so-called long form birth certificate is released. Even though Trump lies about doing so.
straw man...the fact of the matter is that it did start with Clinton. Everyone knows Trump pursued it vigorously including himself, but Clinton is hiding behind her usual lies. Whats happening now is a culmination of all the ugly things she and her ilk have done "behind the curtain."

Karma, or whatever one wants to call it, is a fucking wicked bitch

Your analysis of my post proves you are a liberal fag who swallowed Obabble's load....and never let go.

I can attest he is not a homeless alcoholic and I suspect he could buy you....word is his granddaughter gives him excellent investment tips and he's accumulated a small fortune :rolleyes:

Being rich and being abysmally stupid are not mutually exclusive.

Here's some good reading on this whole thing backfiring on them. Read his timeline

@jimasher - Twitter Search

Interesting that Hillary Clinton never runs with the birther thing, but Donald Trump pushes it even after the so-called long form birth certificate is released. Even though Trump lies about doing so.
straw man...the fact of the matter is that it did start with Clinton. Everyone knows Trump pursued it vigorously including himself, but Clinton is hiding behind her usual lies. Whats happening now is a culmination of all the ugly things she and her ilk have done "behind the curtain."

Karma, or whatever one wants to call it, is a fucking wicked bitch

Clinton has never been connected to it.

This is backfiring on them. Former McClatchy DC Bureau Chief says Team Hillary helped spread birtherism rumors in '08.

James Asher on Twitter
Beautiful troll CK :clap:

:laugh:
yezzir

Jake Tapper on Twitter

This is playing into Trump's hand....it's almost as if it's been orchestrated :rolleyes:
People that have bad intentions may ride success for a while but eventually the shit comes tumbling down. That's what happening. The media/lefties/Clinton campaign have thrust upon the American people such divisiveness and ugliness for such a long time that the "house of cards" that they built is FINALLY falling apart.

Americans in general aren't racists and bigots. Those types will always exist in society but they are not representative of Republicans and/or Trump supporters. Far from it.

The ones screaming racism the loudest are usually racists themselves and that my friend is a fact

Yeah that Wikileak thing on the DNC emails was brutal as far as anyone being racist....that and the DNC basically called their base uninformed morons

Being rich and being abysmally stupid are not mutually exclusive.

Don't be so harsh on Hillary

Her people started it, she kept plausible deniability, but her people started the whole thing.

Here's the deal all of the shit that you read on the Soros hate sites that gets you really pumped up and filled with rage and hate against white people and Republicans? It doesn't mean shit to the average American.

Trump made fools of a openly biased press - the public saw that. The Birther issue was put to rest no matter how much Rachel Madcow shrieks, her 4 faithful viewers won't change the tide.

But I've got to tell you dude, the Hillary flame out - I've never seen anything like it. It's like a jet cruising along, and then dropping straight down while never even changing attitude... It's utterly astounding. I almost wonder if she'll lose California by the time November rolls around? :dunno:

Last edited:

Hep people started it, she kept plausible deniability, but her people started the whole thing.

Here's the deal all of the shit that you read on the Soros hate sites that gets you really pumped up and filled with rage and hate against white people and Republicans? It doesn't mean shit to the average American.

Trump made fools of a openly biased press - the public saw that. The Birther issue was put to rest no matter how much Rachel Madcow shrieks, her 4 faithful viewers won't change the tide.

But I've got to tell you dude, the Hillary flame out - I've never seen anything like it. It's like a jet cruising along, and then dropping straight down while never even changing attitude... It's utterly astounding. I almost wonder if she'll lose California by the time November rolls around? :dunno:

She was up around 10-15 in Colorado and it's gone, all gone!!!! LMAO

Hep people started it, she kept plausible deniability, but her people started the whole thing.

Her people? lol, so you're admitting that David Duke is one of Trump's 'people'?

Forum List

Back