🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hear direct from a Ukrainian about the so called Quid Pro Quo. Their opinion is interesting.

What I have always had trouble with is Biden admitted on video that he told Ukraine that they could not have the aid if they did not fire a prosecutor.
Quid pro quo. No one blinked an eye.

Because there was no personal gain there.

It actually WAS an effort to stop corruption and was supported by (again...) the IMF, The EU, the World Bank, The Ukrainian Parliament, the G 7, and a bunch of GOP Senators

Can we dispense with that lie now?
That was exactly what Trump did in an open phone call? LOL

No, Trump used his own personal attorney that has no ties or position in the US Govt. This at a minimum raises questions as to if he was doing it for personal gain in the way of harming a political opponent.

Then why he say this in an open forum? Is he that brazen? To me there was no intent to hide it, why do you think that is?

That's exactly NOT what Trump did in the phone cal
Trump tried to use a QPQ strong arm deal to force Ukraine to open a bogus investigation into his political opponent.

PERSONAL GAIN...EXTORTION

He was not "fighting corruption". In fact the Defense Department had certified that corruption was not an issue at this time and that this funding should go forward.,

"Bogus" --? LOL

He did it in an open forum, Trump wasn't hiding anything. So either Trump is brazen or stupid.

What I have always had trouble with is Biden admitted on video that he told Ukraine that they could not have the aid if they did not fire a prosecutor.

It actually WAS an effort to stop corruption and was supported by (again...) the IMF, The EU, the World Bank, The Ukrainian Parliament, the G 7, and a bunch of GOP Senators

No, Trump used his own personal attorney that has no ties or position in the US Govt. This at a minimum raises questions as to if he was doing it for personal gain in the way of harming a political opponent.

Then why he say this in an open forum? Is he that brazen? To me there was no intent to hide it, why do you think that is?

He thinks he is above the law, that he is untouchable. And folks like you do your best to prove him right.

When he said he could stand on 5th Ave and shoot someone and you all would still vote for him, he knew what he was talking about

What I have seen from him does not rise to the level of impeachment in my opinion...but he opened the door himself to be looked into by using Rudy

If Biden did nothing wrong both he and Hunter should volunteer to give testimony to congress.

I guess you want Trump to do so as well...for the same reason?
The President did not take Millions and Millions of Dollars in Bribes from The Ukraine and China. In fact, The Trump Organization has lost $1 Billion dollars since his presidency because they have purposely turned down all contracts from Foreign Nations.

Joe Biden got Paid, Trump Got Laid.

It's that simple.

Democrats Must Admit Joe Biden’s Family Profits Off Him

Firm Hired by Ukraine’s Burisma Tried to Use Hunter Biden as Leverage, Documents Show

Giuliani claims Ukrainian company paid Joe Biden $900,000 in lobbying fees
https://nypost.com/2019/10/10/giuli...mpany-paid-joe-biden-900000-in-lobbying-fees/
Then Trump has nothing to hide and should testify in front of Congress....right?

That's the logic here...
Sure, if you can find a Crime The President Committed (Mad Moscow Mueller Couldn't), Cite US Code when doing it, vote on Articles of Impeachment, Pass Them, Vote for Impeachment, and send it to The Senate. If they vote for an Impeachment Trial, The President already said, he'd gladly testify in an arena where he is guaranteed his Civil Rights.

But first we are going to have to Cross Examine This Russian Asset:

Mark S. Zaid

NOTE THE FITTING BACKGROUND

"SPY MUSEUM!"

QQm0gnCZ_400x400.jpg

Mark S. Zaid‏Verified account @MarkSZaidEsq

#coup has started. First of many steps. #rebellion. #impeachment will follow ultimately. #lawyers

God is perfect in every way, exposing the Evil Plans of The Wicked and Treasonous.

Psalm 9:15-17

15 The nations have fallen into a pit of their making; their feet are caught in the net they have hidden. 16 The LORD is known by the justice He brings; the wicked are ensnared by the work of their hands. Higgaion Selah 17 The wicked will return to Sheol—all the nations who forget God.

Then we should cross examine his SPY.

Eric Ciaramella Circled below. Look at all the SOUR ANGRY BITTER HATEFUL FACES of The Obama-Clinton Cult. Also note how he is standing next to Lying Susan Rice.

EIu1hO1W4AAsaVi.png

Last edited:
Giuliani claims

Not a good idea to EVER use that phrase...
Why did The Democrat Party have Russian Assets and Spies in The White House?

Guilliani is Famous By The Way for Taking on The Mob and Poltical Corruption. This is why you hate him.
Trump was cleaning out Washington and making these bloated Bureacracies more accountable and leaner, and that's another reason you hate him.

You are either a Foreign Asshole or a Lazy Government Employee who should have his job eliminated. That or you live In Libphuckistan, are a Hairy Man Butt Lover, and should have moved to Canada in 2016.

None of them are flattering to be.

None of them are very Patriotic or American.

I see you missed the whole point. He withheld funds and even told the Ukraine that the funds were conditional to firing a prosecutor. A prosecutor that the Ukraine obviously was happy enough with to allow them to stay in power. If we look at Bolivia, the U.K. or any other country we could find someone that someone thinks is corrupt.
So the thing with your whole idea that everyone wanted him gone does not matter. He was still in power until Biden used Quid Pro Quo. You can attribute any angelic quality you want to Biden it does not change the fact that he made aid conditional, something he never did to any other country.
So unless you want to show that his just b was to travel and force removal of others then it was in at least part personal.

He thinks he is above the law, that he is untouchable. And folks like you do your best to prove him right.

When he said he could stand on 5th Ave and shoot someone and you all would still vote for him, he knew what he was talking about

What I have seen from him does not rise to the level of impeachment in my opinion...but he opened the door himself to be looked into by using Rudy

He has a lot of bravado and is hyperbolic. Again do you agree or disagree that it is up to Congress and the Senate to decide?

Now Rudy has come out and said all his work was for Trump personally and not for the Govt...and we have Trump on record as telling the Ukraine to deal with Rudy for the corruption investigation....seems like there was some personal gain there for Trump

Trump tried to use a QPQ strong arm deal to force Ukraine to open a bogus investigation into his political opponent.

He was not "fighting corruption". In fact the Defense Department had certified that corruption was not an issue at this time and that this funding should go forward.,

We should stop using the term quid pro quo and call it what it was, extortion.

He has a lot of bravado and is hyperbolic. Again do you agree or disagree that it is up to Congress and the Senate to decide?

It is up to them to decide, yet all you Trump worshipers are freaking out about the House trying to do so

Now Rudy has come out and said all his work was for Trump personally and not for the Govt...and we have Trump on record as telling the Ukraine to deal with Rudy for the corruption investigation....seems like there was some personal gain there for Trump

seems like means nothing,,,
he as POTUS has a duty to protect the country from corruption,,,
not his fault if joe thought running for office would protect him,,,

and you left out the biggest part of the request,,
the fact the DNC was colluding with former ukraine officials to effect the 2016 election,,,

Trump asks the Ukraine to look into two things without mention of aid being withheld. Ukraine says they knew nothing of aid being withheld at that time. Impeachable quid pro quo. Seems it is impeachable if you do not have the democrat designation.

I know some lout is going to say that Biden wanted to get rid of a corrupt official or use the excuse that it was not personal.
But the official was still in his job. Wether he was God or Satan. Wether he was doing a good job or bad. He still was in volved in the capacity that he had been in. Biden obviously got something out of it or he would not have done it. Unless his job as Vice President was to fly around to other countries and randomly choose officials to fire or withhold aid.
Imagine if someone told Puerto Rico to fire one of their mayors or the U.S. would withhold aid.

Biden was acting as a representative of the US Govt and was following the Admins position of removing the guy.
Keep in mind the main ( and perhaps only reason) that the current government in the Ukraine is in power is because of our interference in their election.
In my opinion the place Trump went wrong was in using his personal attorney as the point man and not the DOJ.
This opens up the question of if what he did was for personal gain or for the country.
My questions still remain in that this was the only time Biden did this, and t was not normal nor has it been the Vice Presidents job. Trump supposibly never said you don't get the money, and the Ukraine has stated that they were unaware that the funds were held up.

It does not matter that the Ukrainian government changed strictly because of our interferance, everyone says it is fine for us to do but not ok for others. It matters that a person that had an intrest in the country did change things in an overt quid pro quo.

You are right that he should have had someone from an actual government agency handle it.

Seems the whole impeachment ploy is falling apart a little bit each day.

No it's not. Who cares what they think? And who knows if Trump is still extorting them to say what he wants them to say?

Trump's guilty you know that right? The only question is will Republicans benefit in 2020 or be hurt by protecting him. I'm betting a Blue Wave is coming based on the midterms and Tuesday's election results.

William Barr Declined To Hold Press Conference Clearing Trump Over Ukraine Call: Report
Trump wanted the U.S. attorney general to clear his name, according to The Washington Post. Barr reportedly declined.

yep joe did extort ukraine,,,

yep joe did extort ukraine,,,

Aww, poor kid, isn't allowed to understand context.

What was the personal gain?

Who is "we"?

What was the personal gain?

Bring down the candidate that polls best against him.

Forum List

Back