🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hear direct from a Ukrainian about the so called Quid Pro Quo. Their opinion is interesting.

That was exactly what Trump did in an open phone call? LOL

No, Trump used his own personal attorney that has no ties or position in the US Govt. This at a minimum raises questions as to if he was doing it for personal gain in the way of harming a political opponent.

Then why he say this in an open forum? Is he that brazen? To me there was no intent to hide it, why do you think that is?

He thinks he is above the law, that he is untouchable. And folks like you do your best to prove him right.

When he said he could stand on 5th Ave and shoot someone and you all would still vote for him, he knew what he was talking about

What I have seen from him does not rise to the level of impeachment in my opinion...but he opened the door himself to be looked into by using Rudy

He has a lot of bravado and is hyperbolic. Again do you agree or disagree that it is up to Congress and the Senate to decide?

It is up to them to decide, yet all you Trump worshipers are freaking out about the House trying to do so

Worshiper? LOL

I didn't have much of a choice in 2016

That's exactly NOT what Trump did in the phone cal
Trump tried to use a QPQ strong arm deal to force Ukraine to open a bogus investigation into his political opponent.

PERSONAL GAIN...EXTORTION

He was not "fighting corruption". In fact the Defense Department had certified that corruption was not an issue at this time and that this funding should go forward.,

We should stop using the term quid pro quo and call it what it was, extortion.

Who is "we"?

Rational people so feel free to ignore.

No, Trump used his own personal attorney that has no ties or position in the US Govt. This at a minimum raises questions as to if he was doing it for personal gain in the way of harming a political opponent.

Then why he say this in an open forum? Is he that brazen? To me there was no intent to hide it, why do you think that is?

Now Rudy has come out and said all his work was for Trump personally and not for the Govt...and we have Trump on record as telling the Ukraine to deal with Rudy for the corruption investigation....seems like there was some personal gain there for Trump

What was the personal gain?

Bring down the candidate that polls best against him.

He has way too much hubris to worry about that and really every candidate is polling well against him.

That's exactly NOT what Trump did in the phone cal
Trump tried to use a QPQ strong arm deal to force Ukraine to open a bogus investigation into his political opponent.

PERSONAL GAIN...EXTORTION

He was not "fighting corruption". In fact the Defense Department had certified that corruption was not an issue at this time and that this funding should go forward.,

We should stop using the term quid pro quo and call it what it was, extortion.

Who is "we"?

Rational people so feel free to ignore.

You're a leftist. That hardly makes you rational.

Now Rudy has come out and said all his work was for Trump personally and not for the Govt...and we have Trump on record as telling the Ukraine to deal with Rudy for the corruption investigation....seems like there was some personal gain there for Trump

He has way too much hubris to worry about that and really every candidate is polling well against him.

Too much hubris but couldn't stop talking about 'sleepy Joe'. Sure, buddy, also Trump wanted Ukraine to publicly state it was investigating Hunter's company and the idiotic Ukraine/DNC server conspiracy theory. But yeah...hubris.

Also, BIden was maybe still is polling better than all other candidates against Trump.

What I have always had trouble with is Biden admitted on video that he told Ukraine that they could not have the aid if they did not fire a prosecutor.
Quid pro quo. No one blinked an eye.

Because there was no personal gain there.

It actually WAS an effort to stop corruption and was supported by (again...) the IMF, The EU, the World Bank, The Ukrainian Parliament, the G 7, and a bunch of GOP Senators

Can we dispense with that lie now?

Oh, his son making 50 grand a month for nothing is no personal gain?

How stupid are you?

It actually WAS an effort to stop corruption and was supported by (again...) the IMF, The EU, the World Bank, The Ukrainian Parliament, the G 7, and a bunch of GOP Senators

damage to his top political opponent

Too much hubris but couldn't stop talking about 'sleepy Joe'. Sure, buddy, also Trump wanted Ukraine to publicly state it was investigating Hunter's company and the idiotic Ukraine/DNC server conspiracy theory. But yeah...hubris.

Also, BIden was maybe still is polling better than all other candidates against Trump.

He didn't make up charges against Biden. He asked Ukraine to state publicly that they would investigate corruption and nepotism. I do not see anything wrong with that. If HRC did that in 2016 regarding Don Jr. then I would not have had a problem with that either. This is just my opinion. You know you're a Leftist when you believe opinions may be wrong. I fully understand where you're coming from. I disagree and believe that the Congress and Senate should decide and if they cannot, then the voters in 2020. I am glad all of this is out in the open. People should know what sort off persons both Trump and Biden are.

damage to his top political opponent

His top opponent IMO is Liz Warren. And again, Gator, he is not making stuff up about Biden. He is pointing out the corruption and nepotism. I don't see anything wrong with that but I see your POV as well.

One America News Network (OANN), also referred to as One America News (OAN), is an American right-wing[1][2] to radical right wing[3] pay television news channel launched on July 4, 2013, owned by Herring Networks, Inc. The network is headquartered in San Diego, California, and operates a news bureau in Washington, D.C.[4] and New York City.

Originally launched with the intention of targeting a conservative and center-right audience,[5][6] OAN states a goal of delivering credible national and international news coverage throughout the day while its prime time political talk shows illustrate a conservative perspective.[7][8][9] The channel is pro-Trump.[7][10] Both Vanity Fair and The Independent in London have said that the channel promotes falsehoods and conspiracy theories.[8][11]
you can't refute the facts, so work to discredit the source.

if OANN did a lot of emo crap in their stories, i'd be with you. but if you hate the stories, i don't care. you just hate their stories so you whine about them vs. refuting the facts presented.

seems like means nothing,,,
he as POTUS has a duty to protect the country from corruption,,,
not his fault if joe thought running for office would protect him,,,

and you left out the biggest part of the request,,
the fact the DNC was colluding with former ukraine officials to effect the 2016 election,,,
I personally think Joe Biden decided to run because The Ukraine re-opened the investigation in to his Son. Joe made his announcement immediately after that.

One America News Network (OANN), also referred to as One America News (OAN), is an American right-wing[1][2] to radical right wing[3] pay television news channel launched on July 4, 2013, owned by Herring Networks, Inc. The network is headquartered in San Diego, California, and operates a news bureau in Washington, D.C.[4] and New York City.

Originally launched with the intention of targeting a conservative and center-right audience,[5][6] OAN states a goal of delivering credible national and international news coverage throughout the day while its prime time political talk shows illustrate a conservative perspective.[7][8][9] The channel is pro-Trump.[7][10] Both Vanity Fair and The Independent in London have said that the channel promotes falsehoods and conspiracy theories.[8][11]

And?

the fact the DNC was colluding with former ukraine officials to effect the 2016 election,,,
I personally think Joe Biden decided to run because The Ukraine re-opened the investigation in to his Son. Joe made his announcement immediately after that.

I stated that earlier. He announced out of nowhere, via video, that he's running, whole three days after his co-conspirator Poroshenko lost the Ukrainian elections.

What I have always had trouble with is Biden admitted on video that he told Ukraine that they could not have the aid if they did not fire a prosecutor.
Quid pro quo. No one blinked an eye.

Oh, his son making 50 grand a month for nothing is no personal gain?

How stupid are you?
Someone is jealous over somebody else’s wealth

I stated that earlier. He announced out of nowhere, via video, that he's running, whole three days after his co-conspirator Poroshenko lost the Ukrainian elections.

Out of nowhere?? Are you fucking kidding? Is this like a spoof post??

YOUR COUP 2.0 is over.

Now it's time for The Hangman's Noose for Treason.

Biden in my opinion ran or was ordered to run to help shield The Deep State from Prosecution, especially with regards to his Own Graft and ties to Obama, who no doubt was selling The Office of President, like Biden was selling The Office of Vice President through his proxies.

Yeah, if Fox News isn't Cult45 enough for you, you can always get unfiltered piss from OANN.

YOUR COUP 2.0 is over.

Now it's time for The Hangman's Noose for Treason.

Biden in my opinion ran or was ordered to run to help shield The Deep State from Prosecution, especially with regards to his Own Graft and ties to Obama, who no doubt was selling The Office of President, like Biden was selling The Office of Vice President through his proxies.

You have become such a boring Russian bot. They need to update your programming

Forum List

Back