Hear it from the mouth of Biden!!!!!

Somebody else did the homework for you:

Despite Trump claims, voter fraud is extremely rare. Here is how U.S. states keep it that way​

Fact check: Claim that turnout numbers prove U.S. election fraud uses wrong figures​

"A Gateway Pundit article falsely saying that “simple math” shows Biden fraudulently claimed 13 million illegitimate votes confuses the number of registered voters for the Voting Eligible Population to reach unsupported conclusions."

Contrary to social media posts, recounts of the 2020 U.S. presidential election were not conducted ‘in 46 states’​

"It is untrue that 46 of 50 U.S. states had recounts of the 2020 U.S. presidential election, despite social media claims spreading over a year after President Joe Biden’s inauguration. In April 2022, posts shared online read: “SCREENSHOT BEFORE THIS GETS DELETED 46 of 50 states have now recounted and CONFIRMED that Biden lost the vote in their state. The media has not said ANYTHING about this and continues to ignore it.”"

Trump's false claims debunked: the 2020 election and Jan. 6 riot​

The link that started it all:

If you believe you can plausibly refute any facts -- go ahead. The claims made in 2000 Mules have been addressed.
:th_Back_2_Topic_2:

Debunked.

People cannot refute the facts, so they attack.

seems you don't understand words we get it ...
Wrong. It’s you who fail to grasp words. Your comprehension doesn’t yet exist.

The word “fascism” obviously applies far more accurately to liberals and Democrats than it does to anyone on the right. But you’d have to grasp the meaning and be honest about things to recognize (or admit) this fact.

I expected it would be Democrats blasting this. Because look at who now is in charge?

They are authoritarians people. They are not liberal at all. They have no liberal bones in thier body. They target posts like mine and claim they debunk them. They lie to you. I am not debunked.

I presented a video where you listen to Biden. He is not shitting you. Biden means what he says.
Friday and the news informs us that Biden imposed more new rules for Truckers to obey. The man is just a dictator.

Dear Lord Gus.

He clearly said that they have put together the most extensive voter fraud organization.....clearly meaning "an organization to FIGHT Fraud"

You have selective hearing Gus.
Democrats assure us that would be a total waste of time since they inform us they handed us the most honest secure election of all times. But they lie constantly.

There were some standing issues, but most were ‘lack of evidence’ issues.
When you have no standing, anything you bring claiming it is evidence is just ignored since you have no standing. Courts never examined the merits of any of the cases.

great piece: Texas 2022 Elections

How the debunked conspiracy film “2000 Mules” became Texas Republican orthodoxy​

"Watchdog groups fear the film will fuel chaos in the upcoming midterm elections and could be a pretext for more restrictive voting laws in the future."

Does ‘2000 Mules’ provide evidence of voter fraud in the 2020 U.S. presidential election?​

By Reuters Fact Check https://www.reuters.com/article/fac...2020-u-s-presidential-election-idUSL2N2XJ0OQ/
Let's put it like this to clarify some things. Democrats have made it part of their party platform that elections are not secure at all. They tell us constantly of fraud in elections. They even tell us how it happens. They in fact created laws because they believe it. They say we have voter suppression all the time. Suddenly after their mules took millions of votes to ballot boxes, they say but not me!!! They lied again.

There were some standing issues, but most were ‘lack of evidence’ issues.
If this was the most secure election of history, why is Trump being persecuted in court?

Last edited:
Dear Lord Gus.

He clearly said that they have put together the most extensive voter fraud organization.....clearly meaning "an organization to FIGHT Fraud"

You have selective hearing Gus.
In other words, you say here that Biden voter tampered since he claims he was in on the creation of a "most secure election in history." If Trump said that, you would of course ask how could he do that? Biden had no official authority to tamper with voting. I also spoke on this thread about Democrats whining over insecure elections and fraud. They bring it up to create laws. They promise all of us that there is rampant voter suppression. I understand we have that. But the people doing it are Democrats.

Totally debunked.

The criminal who made that mess proved nothing.

Of course old fools like Robert love it.

He’s as dumb as a bag of hammers and not nearly as useful
Should we say thank you for your loyalty to Ukraine proved by you flying their flag here for them? What criminal? I do not like corruption and you see Biden telling us as a civilian he tampered with votes claiming he made them more secure. He had no right to mess with votes since he was merely a civilian as you are. Did you also tamper with the votes?

Now, about you as a poster here. You attack constantly. Not the message, you attack real posters who post here. Your filthy tactic is to evade the true message and work hard to create a stinking environment called insulting the messengers.

Any debater will explain to you that your tactic stinks. It is dishonest. Rather than focus on the topic, you attack who told the forum various things.

Let's put it like this to clarify some things. Democrats have made it part of their party platform that elections are not secure at all. They tell us constantly of fraud in elections. They even tell us how it happens. They in fact created laws because they believe it. They say we have voter suppression all the time. Suddenly after their mules took millions of votes to ballot boxes, they say but not me!!! They lied again.
"Democrats have made it part of their party platform that elections are not secure at all?"

and what are you going on about here? You sound as crazy as a loon.

Still trolling? Give it up.

Ignore all the facts linked to. It's your m.o. anyway.
Nah. I leave that shit to you. You’re obviously well versed in dishonesty, the Dainty.

Why is it that you insist upon going off topic so much? You accuse others of the very thing you’re doing.

I keep having to explain to you mindless drone sniveling libturds that words have actual meaning — no matter how much it offends you.

Try again. Be honest this time. Why is it “bad” when Trump uses a colloquial term like “bloodbath” but not “bad” when Brandon uses that term?

Nah. I leave that shit to you. You’re obviously well versed in dishonesty, the Dainty.

Why is it that you insist upon going off topic so much? You accuse others of the very thing you’re doing.

I keep having to explain to you mindless drone sniveling libturds that words have actual meaning — no matter how much it offends you.

Try again. Be honest this time. Why is it “bad” when Trump uses a colloquial term like “bloodbath” but not “bad” when Brandon uses that term?
Ok Liability the USMB Welcher

Forum List

Back